Chapter 29 – Heh, I’m Back
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This place is-"

Atama Darth was cut off by huge clotheshanger.

Three months later...

"Hehehe, totally wasn't gonna abadon this out of boredome XD!!!! This was all traumatic pause. Ye of little faiths!!! lolololol" - Sir Author

"This place is just a false floor!!!! Hyahhh!" Darth used his stronk blood spirit which was way stronger than a cultivator of the same rank to punch through the dirty dirt floor that was the "bottom" of the canyon. It reveled another unknown amount of meters of space going down a dark dark hole.

"Heh, just as I was thinking. I am indeed smart" *nods.*

Darth then shot down like a red lightning bolt towards the bottom. Just like his earlier routine, he kept absorping more and more spirit qi as he went. The place become much so more unstable. It was risky!

Vroooshrooooo (Sound effects of Darth going down.)


lolololol just how many chapters am I going to make on just Darth going down this hole? Idk. Udk. We dk. We find out now.


Vrooom

Time skip prob like 15 more chapters.

"Few, so much stuff happened!" Atama said.

A youth who was like (How old was Atama/Darth again? I'll just say eight) eight years old said. Despite being young, he had a muscular body like a gorilla. But he was still slim and cool looking like an anime protagonist. 

His clothes were torn like he was just out of a fight, and he was covered in cuts and bruises and blood like he was just out of a hard fight, and He was breathing hard because he was tired. His left arm was missing like it was blown off to bitz and there was blood leaking out his corner of his mouth.

"I... I have control of this body again!"

Despite his terrible conditioner, he was smiling like a madman.

That's right, folks, Atama is in control again!!!! *So exited! So looking forward to this!*

What? I time skipped too much content? "Go back" you say?

Lol nah~

Ok maybe if I feel like it, but it'll mind boggle you for sure. Heh. For now just read where I've brought the story~~

.

.

.

Atama walked around the old, broken temple. It was all made of stone and was very mossy - cuz it was old.

"Looks like that idiot caused a ruckus..."

Atama meandered around in his tattered clothes, and saw a skeleton dressed in fancy silk robes. He wanted it because he did'nt want to look like a person who couldn't take care of his looks.

SFX: Exchanging clothes with skeleton-san.

He then bowed after he put on the blue silk robe because Atama was such a good morally upright guy. (BTW it was kinda hard to put on the robe because Atama was missing his left arm.)

"Gracias, Skelly-san. Your memory shall live on in all of our hearts, for we only truly die when we are forgotten."

Insipriing words from such a young boy! What a talent! So cool and awesome!!!!

Anyways...

Atama opened the doors to what was probably an very importont room. He inferred this because the doors were huge, like 20 feet tall and made of white jade and gold gold. Just one door was probz valueable enough to buy a medium sized village. It was that expensive.

Atama clenched his remaining fist.

"It's time..."

 

 

 

 

 

 


Like the title's double meaning?

I, the author am back! Atama too is back! Very cool and clever of me, right? Kekekeke.

Enjoy this or else >:)

0