Chapter 31
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Atama chased like a madman the flying electric rat. He left a trail of blood light because of his blood spirit power qi energy. A yellow light being chased by a blood light. A bizzare scene for mortals but a very common scene for the super natural like these two.

The flying electric rat waas known for its speed so it sped fast... But Atama was faster! He was quickly gaining on it... at least he was supposed to... This rat was born and raised in the bottom of this canyon all its life. It knew this place just as good as an elementary kid knew the states of the United States of America after getting an A 100 on his states of the United States of America test!!! A.K.A. it knew this place very well!!

It turned and twisted, allowing its inferiior speed to stay out of reach of Atama.

That annoying rat! I'lll get him fo' sure! Atama was thoughting in his head.

Oh btw this place was really dark so the lights chasing each other were really cool. It was like a space game that's how it looked.

"GrahhhhH! Blood spirit saaccriiiifiiiiiceeee!" Atama screamed in pain as he destroyed multiple blood spirits. The blood tattoos were burning off his flesh real quick. A bloody flame emitted off his skin as Atama grew in strength and speed.

Just a small price. Once I devour that flying electric rat, I'll have made up at least thrice as much that I've used!

Atama sped up and grabbed the flying electric rat by the neck. THe blood light caught the yellow light.

The rat squirmed in his hand. What a frail creature. Atama could end it whenver he wanted to... But would he? Killing a helpless life was different than killing an enemy on the battle field....

Atama looked at the creature with pity.

"You can only blame your weakness...."

Atama thought back to when his tribe was destroyeed. He was helpless when his friends and tribesemen were slaughtered. It was because they were weak. He lost everything because he was weak. That was just how the world worked... The weak get devoured by the strong... The strong devour the weak....

"I wish this world didn't work like that, but it does. If I want to survive I need to play by its rules..."

Atama gave the squirming rat a look and sighed.

.

.

.

 

 

Atama flew alone in the cavern. A melancholic look covered his eyes.

 

0