Chapter 32
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Atama flew using the blood spirit powers to carry him. The blood tattoos turned into mist spirits that circled around him. They weren't just mindless drones, but rather had their own indiviual person ali ties.

Some were like :) and others were like >:)

But notice that? They all smiling. They smile cuz Atama's such a cool kid who was worthy to be called their mastah.

They swirled around him as they played together.

"Haha, you guys are so fun. With you guys around I don't feel so lonely."

the blood spirits swirled around as if to agree.

*Sigh*

Sure, Atama liked his companions, but he couldn't help being reminded of Rok and Ruis, his friends in the tribe.

The boy who wasn't even nine years old already had the burdens of a middle-aged man. How cruel!!!!

The boy Atama flew around the darkness of teh bottom of the canyon. He didn't know what he was looking for in particular. He just knew he needed to find more ways to get stronger. After wittnessing the power of Darth, he knew he was but a fish in a bottle. There was a whole nother world of power out there, and it made him uncomfortable. A person like Darth could've destroyed his tribe 1320091890890^31468576176731743727384295532999 times over. (That's a lot of times)

0_0

"Woah, Darth, maybe I made you a lil too powerful!!!!" Said me the author.

 

Anyways, Darth kept flying. He kept flying. He was flying until he saw something, and he did find something of interest for me to tell you all about.

In the dark cave was a delicate lily flower that gave off a celestial golden glow. It looked like a drop of hope in this hopeless darkness.

Atama began flying towards it.

"Hah? What's this? Can I use it to nourish my blood spirits?"

As he flew towards it, however, his blood spirits seemed to scramble around him frantically, and they even started to hide back in his tattoos. They be like this: (*〇□〇)!!!

Because they hid away back in the tattoos, Atama's blood spirit powers deactivated like when that one anime character's nose closes down and his hair can't come out.

"Ouch!" He fell from where he was flying and down to the ground. Now he got a scrape on his knees and was dusty boi.

"Y u guys leave?! Y u Btray me?! I thought we were frends!"

Atama felt betrayed, but then he rationalized it.

Maybe they scared of it? Maybe I shouldn't go near it then? Or maybe I should? If it can scare my powerful blood spirits like this, then maybe I can weaponize it......

Atama walked to the flower now that he couldn't fly.

He felt awe when he sawed it. It was like he wasn't worthy to gaze at such pureness....

"I am not worthy to gaze at such pureness...." He even verbalized his feelings.....

He then bent to pluck it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he reached to pick it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he wanted to take it, but then he didn't, he then bent to pluck it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he reached to pick it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he wanted to take it, but then he didn't, he then bent to pluck it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he reached to pick it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he wanted to take it, but then he didn't.

He then bent to pluck it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he reached to pick it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he wanted to take it, but then he didn't, he then bent to pluck it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he reached to pick it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he wanted to take it, but then he didn't, he then bent to pluck it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he reached to pick it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he wanted to take it, but then he didn't.

He then bent to pluck it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he reached to pick it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he wanted to take it, but then he didn't, salmon is my favorite fish, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he reached to pick it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he wanted to take it, but then he didn't, he then bent to pluck it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he reached to pick it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he wanted to take it, but then he didn't.

He then bent to pluck it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he reached to pick it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he wanted to take it, but then he didn't, he then bent to pluck it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he reached to pick it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he wanted to take it, hi guys can you spot this he then bent to pluck it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he reached to pick it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he wanted to take it, but then he didn't.

He then bent to pluck it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he reached to pick it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he wanted to take it, but then he didn't, he then bent to pluck it, but then he withdrew his hand, let me know if you spotted all easter eggs, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he wanted to take it, but then he didn't, he then bent to pluck it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he reached to pick it, but then he withdrew his hand, but then he wanted to take it, but then he didn't.

He was having inner turm oil over whether or not to let his dirty hands pluck it.

Would he or would he not? Lol You'll find out eventually.

0