Chapter 35
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Black darkness.

That's all it saw.

It was in a deep slumber.

It was dark.

It was blackness.

All it's life it was in a dark canyon. It fought visicous fought. It kill visiocly too eeat and survive. Even if it was just out of slight annoyance it killed. It was def not a "good" morally creature. It was a "big baddie". But that's how things were down here.

It living like this all its life. It knew no better than to bully.

It was in darkness.

But then some light came.

It saw. It saw something before it.

It was a young boy about eight years old? Red hair and blood tattooos.

.

.

.

The black devil bear awoke up. It was no longer incapacitated. Besides it bruised neck, it had no enjeries. Did this boy Atama not hurt it while it was downn? It spared him?

Foolish mistake!

The bear lashed out because it was its nature! It sent a claw straight for the boy's neck.

Splat!

Blood was spilled!

....

But Atama was not killed!

The bear stopped its strike the moment skin was broken, but it did not strike any further.

Warm blood trailed down its claws, but it's spine had a chill run down it.

The bear was intimidated by Atama.

The boy did not even flinch in face of death.

This boy was true courage personified!

[JK lolol. This misunderstanding is funny. Atama was just tired so he didn't even realize he was bout to get killed. He got lucky.]

The bear who kould have easily slain Atama withdrew its paw and gave the boy a look of acknowledgment.

It nodded.

It wondered why the boy had spared it.

Seeing the bear, Atama could somewhat understand its thoughts.

"Bear, I spared you because I did not want to shed blood needlessly. I thought you were pitiful so I wanted to help you."

Bear growled and thrashed about. It did not need this boy's pity!

But then it calmed down.

"Are you done with your tantrum?" Atama spoke like an 80 year old sword master.

Bear was calm.

"Bear, you don't need to live life down here. There is more to life than the darkness in this canyon. There are beatiful things and delicious foods and good friends. Come with me on my adventure." Atama said in serious ness.

"Alrighty theeeeen. YOu drive a hard bargain!"

+ 10 persuasion skills.

Black Devil Bear has joined the party.

Would you like to name Black Devil Bear?

>Yes      No

Please type in a name.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

S U P E R S T R O N G

Error. Name too long. Please keep it to 10 characters, yo.

B I G _ P O O P _

Error. Name has been banned.

S T R O N K _ B O I 

STRONK BOI? Are you sure?

> Yes

You have named the Black Devil Bear to Stronk Boi.

 

"Nice."

Atama hopped onto Stronk Boi's back.

"Giddyup!"

And Stronk Boi ran off to carry Atama to his next destination.

Good thing I persuased it. It would've been dangerous to travel in my current condition of one arm and one leg missing!

 

0