Chapter 381 (Vol 2) – Collapsing Space Law
1.7k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Look!"

"There he is!"

"That's him!"

"He's so handsome!"

"I wish he'd turn around and look at me!"

"Those two girls are so cute and pretty!"

"Like little glass dolls!"

"Would they be his little sisters?"

"Look at that strange white creature!"

"Such a white, fluffy animal..."

"It's so cute and beautiful!"

Whispers and exclamations began to be heard quickly. More and more beautiful young women were crowding around and looking in one particular direction.

The city center that could accommodate many people and would still have space, looked like it was about to explode due to the sheer number of people in the place.

Ling Tian sighed bitterly as he saw the commotion forming around them.

Lan Yin and Qing Sha were playing with some things in a funny booth that was for children. Both girls had a small lollipop in their hands, enjoying them as they continued to play and not bothered by the other people who were watching them all the time.

The little white fox was on Ling Tian's right shoulder, posing proudly as she threw odd looks at those around.

"We won!"

"Yeah, hehe!"

Qing Sha and Lan Yin's laughter could be heard at once, smiling happily.

Ling Tian smiled happily, observing the happy expressions of both girls. This reminded him of his other disciples when they were the about the same ages as the two of them, having fun and laughing when he took them all out to play or took them on strolls.

"Thank you for everything!" Ling Tian thanked the man holding the stand.

"N-no! T-thank y-you for c-choosing my h-humble b-booth!" The man however stammered and shook his head, appearing nervous with his body trembling.

This young man in front of him was a god!

The God of the Star City!

Ling Tian smiled wryly and said nothing more before turning and walking away with Lan Yin and Qing Sha.

Everywhere they walked, the number of women kept frantically increasing.

They seemed to be calling for more and more.

Even some men were also on the spot, gazing adoringly and respectfully at Ling Tian, wishing they could ever have a powerful force like him. The other adult people watched in astonishment at this huge event.

Although Ling Tian could have cast an invisibility spell, he did not want to bother with this, for why would he have to be hiding when all he wanted was to have a peaceful and happy walk with these two little female disciples of his?

Qing Sha and Lan Yin were holding both of Ling Tian's hands as they strolled through the city. While the little white fox was on his shoulder, observing the surroundings from time to time.

Qing Sha marveled and had fun playing with Lan Yin, who the latter would tell her about the funny things she had seen and played the last time she had visited with Ling Tian.

Before, she could never enjoy such a fun and happy time, just secretly watching how the other children her age could do many things that she couldn't before she had to run so that other people wouldn't do anything bad to her.

Now, Qing Sha kept a big happy and contented expression, laughing and having fun every second.

Ling Tian played with both girls for a long time, fulfilling their whims and requests.

"Big sister!"

Lan Yin looked to the side as they were walking and shouted happily. Ling Tian turned to look among the whole group of women and noticed Shan Qingwu.

Shan Qingwu was a little nervous as some women behind her whispered and blushed as they watched Ling Tian.

"Let's go!"

"Qingwu, you know him right?"

"Introduce him to us!"

The girls around them were encouraging Shan Qingwu to approach Ling Tian and the girls.

"Senior Brother, Little Senior Sisters." Shan Qingwu respectfully greeted the three of them.

After a while, Shan Qingwu's nervousness with Ling Tian seemed to have greatly diminished, managing to remain calm as she spent more and more time with him.

"Did something happen?" Ling Tian looked at Shan Qingwu with a smile.

"Big Sister Qingwu, come play and have fun with us!"  Lan Yin said excitedly as she pointed to a nearby spot.

Qing Sha nodded quickly, showing several items she made appear in her hand.

"Won't that be a problem?" Shan Qingwu asked somewhat concerned. She did not wish to inconvenience the others.

"Not at all." Ling Tian shook his head and asked, "Are they your friends?" He was referring to the people behind Shan Qingwu.

"Mhn, we had gone for a walk and saw the commotion here." Shan Qingwu replied.

The women behind Shan Qingwu began to greet Ling Tian enthusiastically, wanting to move closer and closer. The other women seemed to have been emboldened as well when they wanted to move closer when they saw others doing so as well.

However, they could do nothing as Lan Yin and Qing Shan quickly stepped in front of Ling Tian, each taking his hands and not letting anyone get too close to their Master.

Ling Tian only let out a small laugh as he watched the behavior of these two little girls of his.

"Huh?"

Several people in the distance quickly mobilized, running as if their lives depended on it, catching Ling Tian's attention.

Although the huge group of women following Ling Tian and the girls had grown quite large and were all around them covering them, Ling Tian could easily pick up on the movement happening in the distance.

"Are they heading towards Uncle Cheng Mansion?" Ling Tian expanded his spirit sense and covered the entire city, quickly noticing that indeed, several people were heading towards the City Lord's Mansion.

These people had a somewhat terrible appearance while their eyes expressed fear.

Ling Tian had a bad feeling about this.

"Girls, we'll continue having fun tomorrow, okay? There seems to be a problem." Ling Tian gently patted both girls' heads in apology.

""EN!""

However, both Lan Yin and Qing Sha nodded with a smile, not feeling sad or bad.

The little white fox on his shoulder just leaned on the side of his head without caring what Ling Tian did.

"I think you should come too." Ling Tian looked at Shan Qingwu, who the latter nodded seriously upon hearing what he had said earlier.

Crowds of people were in their surroundings, so clearly they would not be able to get rid of those people if they just walked.

But Ling Tian just quietly mobilized the space before instantly disappearing from the place, surprising and astonishing everyone there!

Soon, Ling Tian with the girls appeared in front of the City Mansion.

The guards were surprised to see someone suddenly appear!

When they were about to draw their weapons and prepare in case of an attack, they quickly noticed Ling Tian's identity and respectfully straightened up, stepping aside for him to pass.

Ling Tian nodded calmly to them before entering the Mansion.

He had already found Long Cheng. It seemed that the people from a few moments ago had also just arrived and were heading towards the main hall.

Yun Dong, Zhang Chao and Tang Wei were also there.

"City Lord!"

"Something horrible is happening!"

"It's the end of the world!"

Cries of terror and fear were heard as soon as people had entered the main hall.

"Calm down and tell me what happened!" Long Cheng was shocked by this and tried to calm the atmosphere.

"The world is going to disappear! The lands and mountains are shattering!"

One of the men replied frightenedly with his voice choppy.

All the men were breathing heavily as they fell to their knees. Their energies had been completely drained.

"The lands and mountains are shattering? What do you mean?" Long Cheng frowned.

The men tried to calm themselves by breathing several times before one of them responded.

"We lost several companions beyond the borders! The lands split in half and what appeared to be a massive whirlpool was horribly unleashed, consuming everything in its path before it all suddenly disappeared and there was nothing left but a gap that you couldn't see the end of! Several of our group couldn't escape and disappeared instantly!"

The other men nodded their heads at what one of them had said.

Giant whirlpool that consumed everything in its path?

Long Cheng, Tang Wei, Zhang Chao and Yun Dong were surprised to hear this. They knew nothing about this and didn't know what was really happening.

"It seems that the Spatial Law of this world is really collapsing."

A calm but firm voice was heard shortly after, attracting everyone's attention.

"Ling Tian!"

The group of fathers-in-law were surprised to see Ling Tian arrive with Qing Sha, Lan Yin, Shan Qingwu and the little white fox.

34