Chapter 388 (Vol 2) – Endless Crisis (1)
1.7k 0 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* Roar!!! *

* Grrr!!!! *

* Kreuuk!!! *

The roars of hundreds and thousands of demonic beasts were heard as they lay siege to a city, wanting to outnumber the guardians with their numbers.

* Slash!!! *

* Bang!!! *

* Slash!!! *

Instantly, countless people with swords and other weapons countered the demonic horde's siege; dozens of people gathered in groups and quickly disposed of demonic beasts before locking onto another target.

"Attack the approaching horde together! Don't let them get any closer!"

A shout echoed across the battlefield, indicating what they should do. The martial artists moved in a group to have an easier time.

Long Cheng slashed more than three demonic beasts in half before facing other demonic beasts nearby. His cultivation level allowed him to take on several demonic beasts at the same time.

"Kill them!"

Another voice erupted from one of the groups as they saw several demonic beasts follow unstoppably and rush towards the city.

* Slash!!! *

* Slash!!! *

Two forms of energies in sword slashes and forming an X, swept through the demonic beasts that had managed to survive.

"Son!" Tang Wei shouted in excitement when he saw Tang Jingtian's shot wipe out dozens of demonic beasts. Yun Dong and Zhang Chao were together likewise, slaying as many demonic beasts as they could.

"Brother, let's go!" Tang Jingtian wielded his two swords tightly and together with Mu Shen they both headed towards the huge demonic horde and began to reduce the pressure.

Hundreds of demonic beasts were in front of the two of them, roaring ferociously as they tried to raze everything in their path.

Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian, both wielding dual swords, lunged towards the numerous horde, beginning to kill every creature that came within their ranges. The sword technique flowed smoothly, becoming accustomed as if breathing normally.

The pressure lessened as the numbers reduced, so the others were able to begin more easily slaying the demonic beasts and gradually joined in with others, finishing more quickly.

Flesh and blood flew out with each swing of swords coming from Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian, quickly finishing off the main demonic horde.

* Crack!!! *

However, spatial cracks opened up in the distance, allowing more demonic beasts to enter!

The nearly annihilated demonic beast horde once again regenerated, filling up and increasing in numbers as each creature integrated.

But Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen were not discouraged, instead, they further increased their movements and skills, slaying the demonic beasts faster.

* Lightning!!! *

Soon after, the skies lit up as lightning flashed through the sea of clouds, gradually clouding the place where they stood.

Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian looked into each other's eyes, amazed at what they were feeling.

Divine Damnation!

At this moment divine damnation had come to both of them!

* SLASH!!! *

Several sword aftershocks arrived on the scene at once, further reducing the numbers in no time.

Chu Feng arrived and easily wiped out more than half of the demonic horde, leaving those on the scene stunned.

"Uncle Mu, Uncle Jingtian! I will protect you so that you can face divine damnation!" Chu Feng shouted, stepping ahead of both men so that they could break through the barrier to the next realm.

When Chu Feng had noticed the skies darkening, he knew what was happening and since he was nearby, he had finished quickly and came to help the one who was breaking through.

Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen nodded gratefully and separated, taking a clear spot to receive divine damnation. Both boys executed their cultivation techniques and prepared to impact the barrier to the next stage. The remaining Spirit Crystals scattered around them, obtaining considerable amounts of energies for ease.

Meanwhile, Chu Feng took care of most of the demonic beasts; with his Nascent Soul Early Stage cultivation, it was easy for him to combat this demonic horde.

Two waves of 9 lightning bolts each fell from the sky, heading towards Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian soon after.

"Is that divine damnation?" Yun Dong asked dumbfounded upon seeing this occurrence.

Now the demonic horde had been completely reduced thanks to Chu Feng's arrival, so they finally had time to breathe and rest. The other martial artists were similarly stunned to witness this.

Tang Wei nodded and said, "What the boys told me, was that this was the test to enter the next higher realm and we had to pass it, otherwise we would be stuck at the same level."

"I remember my daughter telling me that as we increase our cultivation, the lightning will become fiercer, but we would also become stronger, so we wouldn't have to worry..." Long Cheng added shortly as they watched the divine damnation for the first time.

"They will enter the Nascent Soul realm, right?" Zhang Chao asked as he didn't exactly remember the cultivation level to face divine damnation.

"Exactly." Tang Wei affirmed, "Starting from the Nascent Soul level we would face this."

Each of them looked closely at the divine damnation, feeling that they still had a long way to go to reach such a level. Their cultivation levels were at the Foundation Establishment realm just a few steps away from entering the Golden Core.

Lightning struck both boys, tempering their bodies completely while at the same time trying to break through the barrier to advance their cultivation.

The parents stood nervously watching the divine damnation of both boys, hoping that nothing bad would happen to them. But when they saw that those fierce lightning bolts didn't hurt them much, they let out sighs of relief.

"By the way, Ling Tian has not shown any reaction?" Long Cheng asked when they calmed down.

Yun Dong shook his head and said, "My daughter said she doesn't know when Ling Tian might wake up. Several days have passed and his body is still just as it was at the beginning. Now the girl Shuiruo and the girl Xinya exchanged turns with the others and stayed with him."

Several weeks had passed since they had heard about what had happened to Ling Tian, so everyone was worried and wanted to go see him. But with the endless siege of the demonic beasts, they could not be neglected for long.

Another wave of lightning struck once again, heading towards Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian.

Chu Feng made a final move and slaughtered more than dozens of demonic beasts with his sword, finally ending the demonic horde that had appeared on this side.

"That young man is so powerful and is the same age as the two boys. He also seems to call Ling Tian uncle, is he really from his world? But why would he call Ling Tian uncle?" Zhang Chao asked curiously as he looked at the imposing Chu Feng.

"According to what my daughter had told me, is that he is the son of Ling Tian's sworn brother in his world." Tang Wei replied but also frowned, "But still, I also can't understand how they both can be the same age, is it possible that Ling Tian's sworn brother is someone older than him?"

"I think he might be someone older but was still able to maintain his youthful appearance and become close with Ling Tian." Long Cheng said, reminding everyone of the advantage of cultivation in maintaining age and appearance.

"It's most likely..." Yun Dong nodded, feeling that it made sense.

None of them knew about Ling Tian's real age, let alone his true identity. Only his women knew about this.

"We don't have to stay behind. We must at least enter the Golden Core Stage before we leave this world." Long Cheng exclaimed as they watched waves of lightning strike down on both boys.

The others nodded firmly, not wanting to be a burden to the youngsters and so on. Even Tang Zhi and Zhang Ruoyan had already surpassed them in their cultivation!

Chu Feng took a long breath and felt an air enter his body, filling him with comfort and relief as he regained his strength.

He had broken through to the Nascent Soul Middle Stage!

"According to Uncle Ling, this technique is the same as my father's and I would advance faster if I face battles more often." Chu Feng closed and opened his hand, feeling the new strength he had obtained. At once, he expanded his spirit sense with greater reach and made sure that there would not be any demonic beasts nearby.

Still sitting cross-legged, Chu Feng focused on stabilizing his ascended cultivation a bit before leaving to continue facing the other demonic hordes in different locations around Star City.

The last wave of lightning struck Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen, managing to have broken through the barrier and entered the Nascent Soul realm, thus, opening their own Knowledge Seas gradually.

Both boys calmly stabilized their cultivation when they were assured that there would be no danger around them.

* Lightning!!! *

However, a short time later, another promotion of the Heavens and Earth formed in the distance, as they again saw lightning flash across the sky and clouds, demonstrating another coming divine damnation.

Shasha?

Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian looked at each other and smiled, knowing that Qing Sha was the only one who could get her divine damnation since they had had the same level of cultivation moments ago.

Qing Sha's special physique undoubtedly far surpassed their cultivation aptitudes with ease.

9 lightning bolts struck in the distance on the other side of Star City, indicating that a new powerhouse would be added to them, but at the same time, spatial cracks opened up in the distance once again.

30