Chapter 393 (Vol 2) – Powerful Cultivators
1.7k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* CRACK!!! *

A huge spatial crack opened up before everyone's eyes, gradually spreading until it was almost big enough as the demon panther they had killed earlier.

* Thud! * * Thud! * * Thud! *

Instantly, several figures came out of the space crack!

A total of 12 people came out of this space crack and scattered around. Quickly, they were grouped into two groups, one of 7 and one of 5 people while throwing fierce glares.

* Slash! *

Without saying a word, one person in the larger group fired a blade with his sword, aiming it at the other group. His breathing was disordered just like the others, but he still attacked without recovering.

Forming a barrier of Chi energy, the other group easily fended off the sudden attack.

With this, Yun Mengxin and the others knew that they were cultivators, but on top of that, they were expert cultivators!

The breath that some of them gave off was no less than that of Yun Mengxin who was the strongest among them!

Could they have traveled in the void and entered this world by chance?

But according to Ling Tian, it was almost impossible for anyone to survive in the void, especially several people together!

The more they wondered this, the more they observed the powerful attacks that began to take place regardless of where they had arrived. Their clothes were clearly torn for the most part, showing that they were injured and yet they continued to fight.

* Bang!

* Boom! *

Swords, blades, spears and other forms of attack appeared as they began to attack each other. Cultivation essences splashed around the place, clashing against each other.

The smaller group however, was taking the lead. One could tell that just from the breath they exuded, they had a higher level of cultivation than the large group. Of the 5 that were from that group, one only stayed behind the others as he seemed to be healing, as did one from the larger group as the remaining 6 attacked.

* Lightning! *

Instantly, on the Star City side, they were shocked as they saw the skies begin to darken.

Divine damnation!

"Haha!" The one who seemed to be recovering from the larger group laughed wildly and shouted excitedly, "I didn't think this place would let me break!" Quickly, he took a pill and began to circulate Chi in his body, drawing in energy from the surroundings. He also took out several Spirit Crystals and scattered them around him.

"Let's protect him!" One of the same group shouted and roared, "Once he manages to break through to the Great Ascension realm, we'll wipe them all out and their treasures will be ours!"

The others from the larger group roared and nodded as they began to attack more frequently.

However, from the smaller group a gray robed man stepped out and charged ahead of the group, expelling his own power.

Instantly, 3 people from the larger group were stuck in mid-air as they stepped forward as well, feeling space slow down completely.

Potential!

The women and men realized what was happening.

But this was not all, as the others in the same group launched a powerful force that although it was not Potential severely hurt the ones who were stalled, making them spit out mouthfuls of blood.

Despite this, the larger group did not back down and instead seized the moment to sever the arm of one of the three men by burning their own blood essence. The space shook slightly and they separated, never relaxing their guards.

A black-robed man from the small group, grinned and sneered at his enemies as he said, "You guys are stupid! You dare to break through in this situation! Aren't you afraid of dying halfway?" His sneer was directed at the one who was waiting for divine damnation without even showing any sign of fear or despair at the thought of whether the other would advance.

Without waiting for any response from them, the black-robed man moved quickly as he threw some runes and waved his sword, making wind blades appear directed towards the guy awaiting his divine damnation.

"Protect the elder!" A roar came from the large group as they tried to defend themselves from the incoming attack, preventing it from reaching the man it was about to break.

Tension reigned over the larger group, knowing they were in great danger and anxiety. If the white-robed man who was about to have his divine damnation were to successfully advance to the Great Ascension state, he could easily annihilate the other group.

From this it appeared that all were below the Great Ascension realm and if one successfully advanced, victory was assured.

6 people lined up in a type of combat formation, with the last one behind them, protecting him completely.

The other group of 5 people, only 4 moved, showing faces of mockery and disdain. One of them likewise stayed behind, looking as if he was recovering from his wounds. This was a man in his 40s. However, even with four people, they had the advantage in the previous fight.

The cultivation essences rushed crazily into each of the men, preparing their most powerful techniques.

* Lightning! *

At once, a wave of 9 lightning bolts the size of a baby's arm fell from the sky and headed towards the white-robed man.

As if on cue, the martial techniques were released and threw against the others, attacking and defending at the same time. The attacks flew so fast that speed was practically at stake mainly.

* Swoosh! *

* BOOM! *

The attacks collided with each other as divine damnation fell upon the white-robed man, concentrating completely on breaking through to the next realm. Likewise, spatial cracks began to open up along the area of collision, stopping the cultivators for a few seconds as they stepped back a bit to avoid the horrible force of the void.

Space shook, creating turbulence at the cultivation essence crash site.

The spirit Chi around the white-robed man went on a rampage, insanely gathering in his body as he withstood the powerful force of the lightning and avoided being injured.

* Lightning! *

Another wave of 9 lightning bolts struck again, heading towards the white-robed man before pulling out a shield-like device and placing it on top of himself, in the path of the lightning bolts before they struck him.

The members of the small group took advantage of this moment as the others were distracted and quickly moved again, expelling their cultivation essences and attacking the large group.

However, the place where they arrived and were about to launch their attack techniques, a spatial crack suddenly opened, stopping them instantly as the powerful force of the void began to hurt them.

Running their powerful cultivation essences, the 4 men tried to move away from the place, avoiding the reach of the spatial crack.

* Swoosh! * * Swoosh! *

Nevertheless, the people in the larger group did not miss this opportunity and threw their attacks towards them, hoping that the spatial crack would open further and succeed in hurting them.

* BOOM! *

The attacks worked as the cultivation essences collided and exploded, heavily shaking the fierce spirit Chi and further widened the spatial crack.

"Argh!"

One of the 4 cultivators, however, was closer to the spatial crack and was heavily injured by the force of the void, losing an arm before being sucked into the spatial crack and instantly torn to pieces.

The other 3 men managed to escape and retreated several meters, taking pills to recover their wounds.

The larger group nodded in no doubt as they managed to assassinate the gray-robed man, the one who was the state of Separation and Reunion!

"Tsk!" A man from the smaller group made a move and said in a grim voice, "This is an inferior realm and can't even withstand our attacks. If we keep fighting we will destroy this place and we might end up in the horrible void." His expression didn't even show a concern or anger at witnessing the death of the gray robed man, as if he didn't care and the only thing he was concerned about was the situation they were in.

Although there were only 3 of them left and the other who was recovering, they did not show any concern or fear, even though their cultivation levels were lower than the larger group.

"Surrender and hand over your treasures you have obtained to us!" One of the larger group shouted excitedly, feeling that victory was completely on their side.

"Yea! Our elder will soon enter the realm of the Great Ascension and you will be no more than ants before him!" Another added shortly, beginning to show disdain and arrogance.

In spite of this, the three men gave a smirk without any fear, returning them looks of disdain and derision.

* Lightning!

* Boom!!! *

9 bolts of lightning struck, striking a shield and weakening greatly before landing on the white-robed man's body. His aura was altering further, looking for a rupture point and explode.

"Our elder is about to break through!" One shouted in joy and excitement at the sight of this. If one managed to enter the Great Ascension realm before the divine damnation ended, the remaining waves would not be a threat.

"Looks like a mere ants think they have won."

Suddenly, a cold voice swept through the place, clearly audible.

"Master, have you recovered?" The black-robed man asked excitedly.

"I had to use the treasure we had found that I planned to use to break through to the next stage, but now it looks like I'll have to waste it to teach these arrogant insects a lesson."

The man who was recovering and hadn't shown any movement finally stood up and started walking, heading towards the man who was having a divine damnation.

Instantly, a powerful force came out of his body as he approached, completely enclosing the 6 people who had moved to attack him.

26