Chapter 394 (Vol 2) – Cultivation Essence Giant Hand
1.6k 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Instantly, a powerful force came out of his body as he approached, completely enclosing the 6 people who had moved to attack him.

"Great Ascension State!"

A shuddering voice filled with fear was heard from the 6 people, feeling that they couldn't move even an inch even using all their strength.

Domain! This suppression was a powerful Domain belonging to the expert of the Great Ascension!

Everyone's expressions changed to fear and despair, feeling their bodies begin to fill with wounds due to the horrible pressure.

The man who walked with an air of arrogance wore a red robe, showing an expression full of hatred and disdain.

When everyone was stupefied feeling that their end had come, an energy materialized in the form of a giant hand and grabbed one of the 6 people under the Domain.

"Giant hand-" The one being grabbed muttered in fear as he was fiercely exploded by the pressure of the giant hand, unable to finish speaking.

As the body exploded, a soul spirit essence tried to escape but was suddenly grabbed by the same giant hand, to finally be crushed and annihilated.

Fear and despair filled the place completely.

"What was that hand, an immortal art?" Shan Qingwu asked dumbfoundedly, watching as someone powerful was easily killed. The others also looked astonished.

"Cultivation Essence Giant Hand."

A voice answered everyone's doubt.

Yun Mengxin watched carefully as the red-robed man once again formed another giant hand and grab another person with the intention of killing him. She had always felt that this man was a true expert among all. A cultivator at the Great Ascension realm.

Cultivation Essence Giant Hand? Everyone wondered this.

"A cultivator can perform this skill once they break through and reach the Great Ascension state." Yun Mengxin quickly explained what she knew and said, "In this realm, one can condense and materialize one's Cultivation Essence and thereby form the Cultivation Essence Giant Hand. This Giant Hand of Cultivation Essence and the Domain is what differentiates the other previous realms, demonstrating great superior and powerful strength."

The Great Ascension realm is a state where any cultivator would have a drastic increase in Cultivation Essence, as well as being able to materialize and expel it due to its proper control along with the evolution of Potential which would be the Domain, showing the true power and strength of an expert.

* Boom! *

Another body along with the soul spirit exploded due to the giant hand, leaving four in place as the white robed man withstood the lightning and tried to break through.

"Did you think you would win? You guys are nothing but just ants before me." The Great Ascension state cultivator said as he grabbed the storage ring that belonged to the guy he just killed. He then resumed his steps towards the white-robed guy.

The remaining four men were desperately trying to move only to realize that they could not escape. Their faces began to show expressions of fear and despair, watching as the red-robed man approached with a look of disdain.

Quietly, the Great Ascension state cultivator walked along one side of the 4 remaining men, maintaining his domain over them and not giving them any chance to escape. At once, he took out a piece of paper and threw it in front of him, as blades of cultivation essence began to form within his own domain, gathering power in each of them.

"That's a true Domain of the Great Ascension state? And what was that he pulled out?" Long Yuyin asked puzzled, noting that the four men did not move and only showed expressions of fear and anxiety.

Long Yuyin knew that if that was a Potential, those who were trapped would be able to move and even escape, so she was surprised that the Domain was this powerful.

Besides, what was that kind of paper he had pulled out?

The girls turned to look at Yun Mengxin, wanting to know if she knew about that object.

"I think it's a rune or talisman..." Yun Mengxin didn't leave them in doubt and said, "But it should be rare for these experts to use such things in such a way."

Quickly, Yun Mengxin realized that although the red-robed man was a cultivator in the Great Ascension state, he should not be a true expert, or at least he should not be recovered to have to use this, since a true expert would not use such means if he really knew how to be able to use his own domain.

Ling Tian's memories replayed in her mind, realizing what the true experts he had faced are like.

But Yun Mengxin was not confident, feeling that it was just an act to make others believe that he needed outside help, so she decided to believe that this red-robed cultivator should still be injured and could not use his true power. She wouldn't take this easy if they were to fight each other, plus this would be the first time she would be fighting against a true powerhouse, someone who was completely one realm above her and could easily defeat her.

* Swoosh! * * Swoosh! * * Swoosh! * * Swoosh! *

After a short while, the power blades formed and headed towards the four men, slashing them in half even though they tried to defend themselves with their defense artifacts unsuccessfully. Their soul essences were also not spared and were instantly annihilated.

"Ha! These are but ants before our Master." The black-robed man sneered as he watched the four men being slaughtered. The two men at his sides also showed expressions filled with disdain.

The Great Ascension state cultivator took the rings of the ones he had killed and quickly approached the white-robed man's range.

The last bolt of lightning had fallen into his body and the spirit Chi around him was aggressively gathering, at any moment being able to finally make the breakthrough to advance. The next wave of divine damnation would undoubtedly make the white-robed man able to break through and enter the Great Ascension realm.

However, the red-robed man approached the range of divine damnation and stood still.

No one would dare to enter the rank of another's divine damnation, for the divine damnation would also attack him and even summon the wrath of the heavens and send down a divine damnation stronger than the current one, being able to kill both the intruder and the one breaking through.

His hand released a sword that had glowing lines on the surface of the blade, taking it calmly as his gaze drifted to the sky and watched the clouds together. Then he shifted his gaze again to the white-robed man.

As if sensing piercing, shadowy stares, the white-robed man opened his eyes and was stunned to see that his enemies were looking at him, but he saw none of his allies.

Had they killed them all? How could that be? Had they found someone powerful?

The white-robed man began to feel despair and anguish, wondering how his allies could have died so quickly.

"If you had delivered the fruit of the heart of fire, all of you would be alive and you would become an expert of the Great Ascension." The red-robed man sneered, taunting his enemy, "But now you will have to die just one step away from achieving your dream."

Pouring his cultivation essence into his sword, a long sword of cultivation essence formed and headed towards him.

Was he trying to kill him in the midst of divine damnation? The white-robed man was startled and quickly tried to move his defense artifact to defend against the cultivation essence sword. However, he quickly realized that the attack was directed towards his defense artifact!

The white-robed man sighed inwardly and tried to regain his composure. If the enemy wanted to destroy his defense artifact, what he had to do was pour in more of his cultivation essence and withstand the blow. If he managed to withstand the next wave of divine damnation, he was sure he would break through and be able to kill them all.

* Lightning! *

But quickly, his face turned ugly as he watched the next wave of lightning fall from the sky. The wave of divine damnation and the attack were going to fall at the same time! He wouldn't be able to withstand that much power!

Notwithstanding, as the white-robed man braced himself for impact and to receive the next divine damnation, his eyes widened in utter fear as he noticed that the enemy's attack changed direction and went straight for his body.

* Bang! *

His body fiercely received the attack, losing an arm as he tried to dodge it.

His cultivation essence dispersed and his power strength decreased even more. The white-robed man despaired as he lost control of his lightning defense artifact before looking up.

* Boom! * * Boom! * * Boom! *

The lightning bolts struck and exploded the white-robed man's body, unable to withstand the divine damnation and dying in the process.

The women and others watched in stupefaction for the first time as someone died in the midst of divine damnation. Obviously this was because someone else interrupted the process, resulting in this person's death.

The heavens cleared and returned to normal. The divine condemnation no longer continued to occur.

The white-robed man's soul spirit tried to escape when it was held back by a cultivation essence giant hand.

"Cultivation Essence Giant Hand..." The soul spirit murmured in disbelief as it was grabbed by the red-robed man, realizing why everyone had died. The enemy had a Great Ascension state!

A single Great Ascension state could easily kill them all!

The soul spirit couldn't say anything else as it was exploded by the cultivation essence giant hand of the Great Ascension realm cultivator.

"Hmph! They're just trash!" The red-robed man coldly snorted as he took the storage ring. He quickly checked inside before putting it away.

The place around quieted down after a terrible, thunderous battle, no more spatial cracks appearing.

"It seems we have fallen to a lower realm." A green-robed man spoke as he looked around.

"You're right." The other man in a blue robe nodded and said, "Although it has almost the same Chi as our world, the stability of this place is so fragile."

"There seems to be a city nearby..." The black-robed man said and everyone directed their spirit senses towards Star City, carrying with them a powerful pressure.

"Hoo? Looks like the heavens have a reward for us." The Great Ascension state slightly lifted the corner of his mouth when he saw Yun Mengxin and the other women. The four men were shocked to see shocking and stunning beauties in this place!

At once, they showed lustful expressions and their eyes showed an evil fire inside them as they approached where everyone was.

Without saying a word, the red-robed man released his own Domain, wanting to lock everyone into that.

23