Chapter 395 (Vol 2) – Battle Against Powerful Cultivators (1)
2k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A powerful dominance spread throughout the place, enclosing the women and men together.

The powerful pressure of the domain no doubt made it difficult to breathe.

The inhabitants of Star City could feel the air heavy, suffocating as they felt that something was watching each of them, as if there were eyes in the sky.

Everyone who was locked in by the domain of the Great Ascension state could not help but feel a little desperate and a little afraid. After all, this was the first time they had observed powerful experts stronger than them, especially since Ling Tian was not with them.

This was no longer demonic beasts, but true cultivators! This would be the first time they would be facing experts stronger than them.

The ones who were a bit more afraid were Lan Yin and Qing Sha, feeling a bit insecure and nervous. After all, they were just little girls and had seen the cruelty of these men in murdering the others.

Once they got closer, they all realized that these men had an appearance of over 30 years old.

"Hmm?" The red-robed man was completely shocked, as were the other three men as they approached and fully saw the perfect and wondrous beauties of the women in front of them.

"They are without a doubt the most beautiful fairies I have ever seen!" The black-robed man looked unscrupulously at each of them, his eyes burning with wickedness. The others nodded without hesitation.

The beauties of these women were heavenly, divine, utterly transcendent.

The women put away their fears and began to show serious expressions and even some cold expressions. Their gazes also began to show disgust and distaste for these men.

"I think the only fairies that could rival them are the three Goddesses of the Sun, Moon and Stars..." One of them murmured without taking his eyes off each of the women. His gaze was exchanged between the 6 women.

"Not only that, these little girls are also beautiful and will undoubtedly become beauties as well..." Another said, observing both Qing Sha and Lan Yin.

"I like this icy beauty..." The Great Ascension state cultivator said and licked his lips as he observed Yun Mengxin's cold gaze and expression. He had never seen a woman more beautiful than her!

Yun Mengxin was staring with extreme coldness at these guys without flinching or being intimidated by their gazes, feeling a disgust and anger at being watched in such a way. Her sense of danger was there, as this guy was stronger than her in an entire realm.

But still, Yun Mengxin felt that she could fight this man despite the difference in power.

Quickly, she checked the level of the other men and calmed down a bit. Only the Great Ascension man was the most powerful of them while the other three were below his realm.

Devising a plan, Yun Mengxin communicated them all to her through her spirit transmission before a cultivation giant hand moved towards her.

"I will make you my woman! You can be proud of this!" The Great Ascension state looked lustfully at Yun Mengxin's divine body as he tried to grab and take her. His body boiled all over at the thought of having this woman under him.

He didn't believe that someone from the state of Separation and Reunion could resist him. Besides, only this woman of icy beauty was the strongest of them all, while the others were below her.

The City behind them did not care, as a single scan let them know that there were no strong cultivators.

A giant hand of cultivation essence soon arrived before Yun Mengxin with the intention of grabbing her.

Gripping the Pure Winter Frost Sword tightly, Yun Mengxin tried to expand her own Potential, somewhat slowly penetrating the enemy's domain. Her spirit sense expanded and soon found the weakest place in the domain.

With a tight swing of the sword, Yun Mengxin slashed towards the spot and broke the domain, managing to regain her mobility so that she could face the cultivation giant hand that was locked around her.

Waving her sword, her cultivation essence flowed out and poured over it, slashing aside the giant hand and destroying it.

However, Yun Mengxin still came out retreating back a few meters.

After all, the difference in power was great even though the enemy was injured.

The red-robed man was slightly surprised at this, but he immediately recovered and released his domain again. Earlier he had not used his full power, so he thought that Yun Mengxin had some luck to escape under his hands.

At this clash of power, the other men acted as well, only to find that the women and men moved quickly and formed into teams, separating and releasing their secret techniques.

Feeling that it was useless to resist and that they would easily win, the men moved according to how they were being attacked and each of them faced each team.

Mu Shuiruo, Zhang Xinya, Long Yuyin and Tang Wanying faced the black-robed cultivator. They learned from Yun Mengxin that this man was at the Middle Stage of Separation and Reunion.

Shan Qingwu, Lan Yin and Qing Sha faced the green-robed man. This man had the level of the Peak Stage of Body Condensation.

And finally, Chu Feng, Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen faced the blue-robed cultivator. The enemy was the state of Body Condensation as well, with the Early Stage.

The Great Ascension state realized this and scoffed. Although they formed teams, their teammates were still stronger than them and could win. Moreover, his power was enough to kill them all in a few seconds, but he didn't say anything and returned his focus to the cold beauty who had quickly recovered and was still showing that winter-cold expression.

However, Yun Mengxin saw that everything had turned out as she had thought and sighed inwardly in relief.

Although she couldn't see this man's cultivation level, Yun Mengxin felt that this guy might be a Great Ascension Middle Stage.

She had seen the cultivation level of the others, so she quickly communicated them to the others while she would take care of this man who was the strongest.

Additionally, if she tried to confront the others, she could kill two of them due to their low cultivation levels, but it would be impossible as the Great Ascension stage cultivator would not let her do that and could easily suppress her.

Therefore, Yun Mengxin decided to face alone against this man while the others fought against the other three men, trying to buy some time by defeating this red-robed man while the others were kept busy fighting before going to help them.

Practically, the deciding factor would be her battle against this Great Ascension state.

Although Yun Mengxin would still need to make a great effort to face this opponent who was a realm more powerful than her, she did not back down and felt that she could win.

Instantly, space once again stagnated even more strongly. Yun Mengxin knew that this man was now exerting more of his power to form his own domain and easily defeat her.

Without wasting any time, Yun Mengxin once again mobilized all her cultivation essence to slash with her sword towards the weakest place in the domain once she managed to find it, successfully escaping from the domain again.

Her instinct seemed to unconsciously tell her at what moment, time and even where to look to break the domain, in addition to her knowledge thanks to Ling Tian.

The domain was broken as the red-robed cultivator was surprised again before again materializing a cultivation giant hand and grabbing Yun Mengxin.

Yun Mengxin's cold gaze saw this and quickly released her own Potential, lightly stopping the cultivation essence giant hand to immediately slash with her sword and break the cultivation essence, defending once again.

The Great Ascension cultivator began to get annoyed that this cold beauty would not let herself be captured so he began to get serious and once again expelled his domain with more force.

Yun Mengxin charged head-on into the domain as she released her Potential as well, facing without backing down for the first time against a powerful enemy.

* Crackle *

* Bang! *

28