Chapter 446 (Vol 2) – The Perfect Cultivation Companion
1.6k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Senior Ling Tian is one of the most powerful Immortals in the world. Especially recognized as the first most powerful Supreme in the entire Immortal realm."

Jiu Ming's statement was like a thunderclap striking everyone's consciousness.

Supreme?

The most powerful Immortal?

First Supreme of the entire realm?

Slowly, everyone shifted their gazes to Ling Tian. But Ling Tian still had a calm expression on his face, without any trace of arrogance or humility on him.

"A Supreme?" Mu Shen blinked and asked dumbfounded, "Brother, wasn't your cultivation level just a little higher than all of us? Are you already an Immortal?"

Mu Shen's question seemed to be what everyone wanted to ask.

Is Ling Tian really powerful enough to be recognized throughout his world?

"My cultivation base reached the pinnacle of immortality, and since strength and power is everything in that world, it's only normal for almost everyone to know me..." Ling Tian explained in simple words to give everyone an idea.

But this only took the commotion to another level!

"Senior Ling Tian is standing above all the myriads, with thousands and millions of immortals bowing before him. Even those great Sects and Palaces of the realm seek favors from Ling Tian to have him as a backer. With a single word from him, he can even shake the entire Immortal realm." Jiu Ming slowly explained so that everyone would understand before continuing, "An analogy as an example so that you can understand his strength, it is as if Ling Tian is one of the Great Lords of the entire Immortal realm, similar to how the City Lord is in this City, with a high status and strength that far surpasses the others."

Long Cheng and the others quickly understood Ling Tian's status in their world. A hint of fear could not help but originate from them either, as Ling Tian's strength and power was beyond their comprehensions.

"So, that strength he showed in the end, is that his true power?" Shan Qingwu's voice came seconds later, with some nervousness as she saw Ling Tian's gaze fall on her.

"Although I don't know why great brother-in-law is having trouble with his cultivation, that power he demonstrated in battle isn't even a thousandth of his true strength." Jiu Ming woke up precisely that day of battle, so with a little effort she was able to see the battle that was already ending, "If he was at his peak, he could destroy this entire world with a single move of a finger."

What?

Destroy the world with just one finger?!

That's practically being a god...

No one could imagine a power capable of destroying this world!

Everyone finally understood what kind of existence Ling Tian is. Just saying that he could destroy this world with just a flick of his finger showed that he was in a much greater and unattainable category.

"Hehe, Yinyin knew that Master was the strongest!" Lan Yin smiled broadly in Ling Tian's lap. Qing Sha also showed a bright expression as she continued to lean on Ling Tian.

The women smiled at this. But Zhang Ruoyan and Tang Zhi caught their expressions that they were calm, as if they really knew.

"Girls, did you already know?" Zhang Ruoyan asked in astonishment as she watched the women's expressions.

"Yes, mother. He told us long ago and told us about his past as well." Zhang Xinya nodded and answered her mother. Her face showed pride, happiness and more at being the woman of such man.

Adults were not foolish or stupid. Although they didn't really know what that whole cultivation world was like, the kind of strength they could have the further they advanced or the power that could destroy even worlds like these, they were all intelligent and knew that Ling Tian's strength and identity was something that people in their current state shouldn't take lightly.

This was practically like those celestial beings that could destroy the stars and worlds. As if they were truly Gods, a power beyond what they could imagine.

"S-so..." Long Cheng stammered and then said in an awkward voice, "H-how should we refer to you?" His body trembled slightly as he looked at Ling Tian.

"L-litt- no, so it would be s-something like Heaven Lord instead?" Zhang Ruoyan remembered the name that Jiu Ming had said the first time and said.

Ling Tian had an expression of not knowing whether to laugh or cry, almost about to let out a laugh as he said with a soft smile, "Aunts, uncles, don't worry. It is true that in my world there are other behaviors and thoughts, but you are my family and you don't have to be afraid of me. I have never cared about status or identity, or whether you adore, respect or fear me, rather the most important thing is that all my family is fine. Even if I have the power to shatter stars, rivers and mountains, I will always be your son in law, part of your family." His eyes looked at each of these people, especially the adults who are part of his life.

When they all heard Ling Tian's sincere words and observed that his eyes contained no trace of lies, a sense of relief and blessing filled each of them. Actually hearing about Ling Tian's condition from someone else made them aware that he was not as simple and easy as he had appeared and behaved since they had first met. Ling Tian had always behaved with a calmness and maturity, very different from those cocky and arrogant youths, but now they understood because this was thanks to his power, experience, strength and identity in his world as well.

But now that they felt Ling Tian's sincerity, he really cared about his family ties.

"And those names they referred to you by?" Tang Jingtian asked curiously when he remembered the battle and Ling Tian's spirit showed up, which made many people mutter strange names as well as Jiu Ming a few moments ago. Then he added, "I remember it was something like Void Lord, Holy Lord or Son of Heaven..."

"Forget that." Ling Tian's expression soured and he said, "Those meaningless names were given by people, I didn't give myself those names." His expression looked like he was tired of it and even embarrassed.

However, everyone turned to look at Jiu Ming, wanting to know about it.

"The Supremes have unique titles, and it's mostly based on their strength and style." Jiu Ming let out a helpless smile and said, "Senior Ling Tian's power reached the highest legendary realm, and since no one knew him and there was not even the sign that a new Supreme was born, people from all over the realm gave him many names due to the fact that not even a title appeared on the Celestial Temple Wall, such as: the Son of Heaven, due to the fact that he appeared out of nowhere with immeasurable power strength, a Holy Lord, a result in that he seemed to be unaffected by any threat, as well as stopping the invasion of demons once. Or the Void Great Supreme, resulting in surviving several times in the dimension of the horrible void and many other names besides." A small chuckle came from her mouth, which caused Ling Tian to roll his eyes.

Tang Jingtian and the others couldn't help but be surprised once again. Ling Tian was practically like a god in their world...

"But if it were a title that everyone agreed on, it would only be two: Heaven Great Supreme or Void Great Supreme." Jiu Ming said with a somewhat serious tone, "When one is in the presence of these great powerhouses, they would refer to themselves as Venerable Lord, a sign of respect when addressing these individuals and which is completely necessary."

Now everyone understood Jiu Ming's form of address when she thanked Ling Tian.

"There are only 6 individuals equivalent to Ling Tian's strength and power, so it is normal for everyone to know these people. Besides Ling Tian is the only young and strongest among them, it is logical that he would have great fame." Jiu Ming said.

"So Master is the only young man among all these great powerhouses?" Ying Chen looked at Ling Tian in astonishment, thinking that in such a short time he reached the peak of the Immortal World and was still as strong and amazing as in the past. Over 400 years had passed since he ascended and yet he still reached the peak in that time.

Jiu Ming narrowed her eyes as she saw Ying Chen and the others, before she understood who they were. A smile formed at the sight of them.

"Senior Ling Tian is the only young man among those individuals, the others are already older and have an appearance above 40 years old. For that reason, and in addition to Ling Tian being the strongest among all the Supremes, all the women, whether fairies, maids, maidservants, and more, have the goal and adoration towards Senior Ling Tian. If you are aware, he has that charm that attracts any female and along with that perfect semblance he is the adoration, desire, and dream of the fairies of the realm; in short, the Perfect Cultivation Companion."

Jiu Ming recalled the events of that time that were somewhat 'traumatic' for Ling Tian and added, "Many of the women seek to approach him, where they all want to become his Dao Cultivation Companions, as well as be his mistresses, wives or concubines. Sects and Palaces even offer him their Young Ladies and hope to have a relationship with him. A Great Supreme also wanted to pair his female Disciple with Ling Tian, as there would be no better Dao Companion than him. There are even maidens who wish to serve him even as servants or slaves, just to be near him. Hence you could imagine the charm and attraction that Senior Ling Tian possesses."

Jiu Ming finally sighed and said, "That's why I said a moment ago that if the whole realm found out that its Great and Mighty Supreme decided for his Dao Companions, all the females would be shocked and devastated."

30