Chapter 492 (Vol 2) – Do You Want To Hurt My Family Again?
1.2k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Instantly, everyone's gazes turned towards Ling Tian, who showed no signs of concern but only an expression full of indifference that conveyed a slight strange trace of shivering to anyone who saw him.

"So you are that guy who destroyed one of the great Sects of our world." Donfang Jin shifted his attention to Ling Tian as he shook off that creepy feeling without being able to understand what tricks this young man was up to in order to make them feel this, "I'm curious to know what tricks you used to accomplish this..."

Donfang Jin and the others did not believe that Ling Tian could have done that, he should have some legendary and even immortal weapons that made him stronger. Ling Tian looked very young, looking in his early twenties, in the prime of his life, so how could such a young man be as powerful as the immortal beings in the legends? Could he be stronger even than them? Clearly he must have his tricks up his sleeve, or have a way to have dealt with such a sect. They thought Ling Tian might be strong, but not stronger than them...

Even if Ling Tian could come from the world of practitioners, they still would not back down. The practitioners and Taoists also gave them some points of respect and would not meddle so easily.

"Then will you tell me what trick you used to summon that lightning? I think you should have a long lost immortal weapon." Donfang Jin asked once more, making the eyes of the others beside him sparkle when he mentioned about the immortal weapon. Who wouldn't want to get their hands on one of the legendary immortal weapons? A weapon that could even turn you into a true immortal.

Even with that they could do the same as this young man they had in front of them!

They wouldn't be afraid of anyone!

Ling Tian didn't reply and only continued to stare indifferently at Donfang Jin, which made the latter frown as he didn't get any answers.

Who was he?

He was one of the greatest and most important men in the secular world!

He even had weight and voice in the world of practitioners!

"Our Master asked you something first." Ying Chen narrowed his eyes, sending a shivery feeling through everyone.

Master?

The moment they heard this young man's manner of address to Ling Tian, Donfang Jin and the others were surprised. A young man was Master to another young man? They seemed to be the same age!

Normally a Master and Disciple would be an older man with a lot of wisdom and experience who would teach a young man or a child, so this made them all confused.

"Don't you know who Senior Donfang is?" One of the young men who did not faint yelled fiercely with arrogance towards Ying Chen while introducing Donfang Jin, "Senior is one of the most important and powerful men in this world! So, if you don't want to get into trouble in the future, you'd better start showing some respect!" His expression said it all.

Each of them was annoyed and furious that Ling Tian and the others were not showing them respect, how many people would not bow their heads, stop and even prostrate themselves just to show them respect? Even in the world of practitioners, wasn't the same thing happening?

Therefore, that these young men did not show them respect and fear made them feel angry and furious.

Donfang Jin put on an arrogant and proud expression when one of them told his identity, wanting to see an expression of surprise and even fear in Ling Tian upon learning his true identity.

However, to his disappointment, Donfang Jin did not observe any surprised reaction from Ling Tian, as if he was really not surprised and even felt that Ling Tian showed him a more indifferent look, which expressed that he was not interested in anything about him.

"Your pathetic senior or whatever you call him is nothing compared to the identity our Master has, you jerk." Sun Xiang snorted derisively as he looked at the previous young man who had spoken.

Who didn't know who Ling Tian was in those great worlds? At least in their cultivation world, great powerhouses and places knew about Ling Tian and, although Sun Xiang and his martial brothers didn't fully know about Ling Tian's grand identity in the Immortal realm, they were certain that it might not even be simpler than the one he had in their world back then.

The young man squinted his eyes and showed an angry expression as he looked at Sun Xiang's face full of ridicule and sneer.

Just as he tightened his grip on the hilt of his sword, Donfang Jin raised his hand, instantly stopping the young man and preventing any misfortune.

Donfang Jin had never been afraid of anyone, both in the secular world and in the world of practitioners; but now that he stood before Ling Tian, somehow he felt that something was wrong, this young man in front of him seemed to neither fear nor care for him, as if he had the power to be able to despise him, something that only with some powerful men had happened to him.

"My name is Donfang Jin and I am the one who has the highest authority in this world, you may have heard of me." Unexpectedly, Donfang Jin introduced himself after a few seconds, looking at Ling Tian and then asked, "May I know where the little brother comes from?" His tone of voice softened slightly, as if conveying a touch of respect. However, everyone could tell that it was only out of politeness and there was no real respect at all.

Ling Tian did not even move an eyebrow and asked the same question again, "Are you the one who allowed my family to suffer that massacre over 400 years ago?" His voice became a little colder, looking with cold indifference and almost imperceptible killing intent.

Not only Ling Tian, but also Yun Mengxin and the other women looked with anger and fury at these people, especially Donfang Jin, who was responsible for letting the disaster of their husband Ling Tian's family happen. Even Lan Yin and Qing Sha looked with faces full of anger towards Donfang Jin!

Finally, Donfang Jin felt some pressure as he felt the various gazes on him, but still, he did not back down and stood upright, directly facing Ling Tian's gaze, which somehow made him feel worse and worse, as if there was a dangerous and terrible monster lurking around, waiting for him to make a wrong step and be destroyed by it.

The other people on Donfang Jin's side clenched their weapons in their hands, showing expressions of annoyance and anger at seeing that they did not give any face to their leader. Yet they still did not dare to take the step and waited for Donfang Jin's signal.

"We had reached an agreement, but the Ling family ancestors refused to hand over the immortal items that did not belong to them." Donfang Jin spoke with a touch of caution for the first time as he realized that this second time, Ling Tian had specifically said "his" family. Therefore, he was feeling Ling Tian out, wanting to know if he had strong backing from the practitioner world.

"That legacy belongs to our family, what our ancestors fought for with blood and sweat! It doesn't belong to any of you!" Ling Guosheng exclaimed fiercely upon hearing what Donfang Jin said.

"But the association has the right and the strength to keep those immortal weapons. Your Ling family is no longer like it used to be and can barely defend itself, so it would be better if you passed them on and forget this trouble between us." Donfang Jin spoke with strength and authority in his voice, but without taking his eyes off Ling Tian. The more time passed, the more he felt a strange shiver run through his body.

"You barely and you have some strength to defend the vestiges of your family, so it's better if you surrender and we avoid a massacre!" Donfang Jin said with firm resolve, getting rid of that uneasy feeling he had at the sight of Ling Tian and showed a resolve that he was not going to back down.

"Do you want to hurt my family again?"

A grim and cold voice came from Ling Tian's mouth, who finally began to show a small but horrible killing intent towards Donfang Jin!

The world began to tremble when a mysterious force began to shake around Ling Tian...

24