Chapter 493 (Vol 2) – There Are Even Other Methods That Would Be Worse Than Death
1.2k 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All around the world, a strange energy began to be felt shaking and twisting in the sky, as if there was a force about to tear apart everything in its path.

Clouds quickly disappeared from the sky and the sounds of animals and living things faded away, instinctively hiding as they sensed the threat of danger. The waves of the sea churned fiercely as volcanoes erupted their endless lava.

"What's going on?" One of the young men cried out in terror as he felt the fear piercing through every corner of his body.

He could even clearly feel the great earthquake that was happening!

Donfang Jin finally swallowed hard and looked somewhat fearfully at Ling Tian, feeling his terrifying killing intent displayed in his gaze.

Ling Tian's eyes seemed to look blood red, glaring furiously at Donfang Jin and the others; his fury and anger were about to explode if it wasn't for the fact that he was holding back as much as he could!

How could he not be angry at these people who were responsible for that loving family of his to suffer such a fate?!

A cruel and greed-filled action of many allowed that horrible event!

He would never forgive these people for hurting his loved ones, his family!

'My Tian'er, don't you want to sleep with mom?'

'My son, today I'll teach you how to do this...'

'My little brother, don't you love your elder sister more than everyone else?'

'You're hurt, cousin, let me carry you on my back!'

'Tian'er, let's play...'

'My lovely nephew, did you come to visit your aunt today? Hehehe...'

'Little Tian, come to your grandma! Your grandma made you your favorite dessert!'

'Little Tian, come, we bought you lots of sweets...'

'Now it's Brother Tian's turn to hide so we can look for him!'

'It will soon be the birthday of the most lovely boy in the family!'

'Tian'er...'

A tear formed in the corner of Ling Tian's eye, recalling every unique and love-filled scene from the past that he experienced with this beautiful family. He never forgot every memory he had with them, as each and every one of them pushed him to move on with his life when he felt he could no longer take another step, to never give up.

He loved them and always kept them in his heart! This was an endless love he will always have for his family!

A family who, though he didn't carry their blood, still loved him and cared for him as one of their own!

The space around Ling Tian began to shake, beginning to shock those beside him finally. Yun Mengxin and the girls looked surprised and worried at Ling Tian, whom he would never show such an expression if it wasn't something that deeply hurt his heart.

A powerful spirit sense completely covered Donfang Jin and the others, causing them to feel a horrible weight that would make them explode at any moment. Even that powerful spirit sense did not stop and continued to spread, covering every space it went through!

The countless memories filled Ling Tian's mind, making him more unstable and pained, staring with a thick killing intent at Donfang Jin.

His breath became agitated as he felt something squeezing his chest, as if stabbing his heart. A strange sensation filled his being and he felt that at any moment the world would "open up" before him, similar to the past sensations of a new might when entering a new realm.

* Lightning *

Lightning flashed across the vast sky, being so clear to human sight as there was no cloud present. The world continued to shake more and more, creating endless earthquakes that affected every land on the entire surface.

The sound of glass breaking slightly was heard unexpectedly.

"This is...!" Ling Guosheng stammered as the space around them seemed like a mirror that was gradually cracking, specifically behind Ling Tian.

Ling Tian felt that with a single move at this moment, he could end all of this! He could slash and destroy everything in front of him!

The void was still tearing behind him similar to those, with a light and small energy coming out of it and emerging into a strange light that gathered in Ling Tian's hand.

Still, Ling Tian restrained himself; although he was furious and angry, he had not lost his reason and ability to think. Yet, he still could not stop at this moment. His loved ones were the only weak point he had and he would not allow them to be harmed, even if the entire universe or fate decided so.

"Husband!"

However, cries of concern rang out and quickly the beautiful figure of Yun Mengxin approached Ling Tian and embraced him, followed by Long Yuyin, Mu Shuiruo, Zhang Xinya and Tang Wanying. Lan Yin and Qing Sha squeezed in among the women and hugged Ling Tian as well.

The various scents and warmth of such soft and unique bodies began to slowly soothe Ling Tian's heart. He knew he was in a strange state and could not easily get out if it were not for the help of these wives of his.

The Sacred Heavenly Scriptures in his body also calmed down having reacted to his fury and anger. The fierce energy around him also calmed down and everything returned to normal; the space behind Ling Tian had also recovered and no longer continued to tear as it did moments ago, while the strange energy that had accumulated in his hand also vanished as soon as the connection to the void was severed.

The powerful spirit sense vanished as quickly as it had spread. The world again began to calm down and the earthquakes on all surfaces was disappearing after a few seconds, calming the fears and panic of all people.

Ling Tian breathed calmly, being embraced by soft and wonderful bodies; he could even feel the tender little bodies of both girls hugging him tightly.

"I'm fine... thank you." Ling Tian whispered softly, soothing the hearts of these women.

Yun Mengxin and the women sighed in relief and smiled again, looking at Ling Tian with their loving and beautiful smiles.

"But Shasha wants to keep hugging you, Master." Qing Sha still did not let go of Ling Tian and held on tighter; her face full of worry slowly turned to show a pout, as if she wanted Ling Tian to pamper her as he usually did.

"Master, hug me!" Lan Yin also clung to Ling Tian, taking one side while Qing Sha clung to his other side. Her face also showed a happy smile and a slight blush appeared on her delicate cheeks, wanting Ling Tian to carry her.

"But I always hug you." Ling Tian laughed softly, patting both girls' heads and hugging them afterwards, earning some childish but full of love and happiness laughters.

"It's not enough." Qing Sha whispered with blushing cheeks and Lan Yin nodded at what she said, both girls looking shyly but happily at Ling Tian.

"You girls..." Ling Tian shook his head, letting out a smile at the sight of these two little girls wanting to be pampered by him.

"Leave some space for your big sisters~" Tang Wanying's voice was heard as she walked over and hugged Ling Tian as well, with her characteristic playful smile.

Mu Shuiruo reached out and grabbed part of Ling Tian's robe, Long Yuyin and Zhang Xinya smiled slyly while Yun Mengxin smiled softly, her gaze solely on Ling Tian.

The others around looked with confusion at this group of people who were showing love at this moment, unable to understand why they were not frightened or stunned by what had just happened moments ago. Only Hao Zhentian and the others in Ling Tian's group were not surprised, as long as Ling Tian was there they would not have to be afraid even if the sky falls.

Donfang Jin and company also swallowed hard, their bodies shivering in fear as they couldn't move because of how terrified they were. Although they had already seen even more powerful techniques where some practitioners would move the waters of the sea or could even draw fire from the sun, only Ling Tian's furious gaze had terrified them enough. They all understood that this young man in front of them was very powerful!

The sound of involuntarily clenching the sword grips could be heard apart from the agitated breathing. Even the sound of a pin dropping could be heard if one paid more attention...

Ling Tian finally shifted his gaze and saw Donfang Jin, who did not dare to look directly at him.

"Although I don't like killing people at any time, that doesn't mean I wouldn't do it... there are even other methods that would be worse than death." Ling Tian's indifferent voice was heard again as he lowered Lan Yin and Qing Sha from his arms and slowly walked a few steps, approaching Donfang Jin and his group.

Ling Tian's spirit sense spread out and covered the more than 50 people in Donfang Jin's group!

The Sacred Heavenly Scriptures inside Ling Tian's body began to move and circulate out of his body, directing and covering each of Donfang Jin's people.

Everyone's expressions increased in fear and despair as they felt that they could not breathe, looking at Ling Tian in fear as they tried to move unsuccessfully in the end.

The faint sounds of cracking could be heard soon after...

22