Chapter 495 (Vol 2) – Thank You…
1.2k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Ahlang's cultivation base soared into the heavens surprisingly, leaving those on the spot, especially Ling Guosheng and Wu Dan, full of shock and surprise. They could feel the great flow of power rushing around his body, feeling that with a wave of his hand he could destroy rivers and mountains like the immortals.

Ling Ahlang was stupefied as well, feeling every flow of power in his body, feeling as if he could destroy the world with his fist. His appearance had also rejuvenated slightly, from an older man over 40 years old to one in his early 30s.

"I can do this with every single member of the Ling family." Ling Tian looked indifferently at Donfang Jin, speaking as if what he did was really nothing special: "That way, our Ling family could rule the world if we wanted to."

Donfang Jin's complexion paled intensely, losing all traces of blood, and he fell completely to the ground. No sign of life could be felt in his body. Donfang Jin had died from both terror and the absence of life essence.

Ling Tian furrowed his brow somewhat annoyed, although he wanted to kill Donfang Jin with his own hands, he wanted more for Donfang Jin to live in agony and fear, regretting it for his entire life and without any chance of regaining his strength.

A sigh came out of his mouth and he lightly waved his hand, killing all the other people who were with Donfang Jin. After a few seconds, all traces of body disappeared from the place, as if such a confrontation had never happened.

"I'll be right back." After thinking for a moment, Ling Tian looked at his wives and nodded to Hao Zhentian and the others, indicating something in code.

Ling Tian, Hao Zhentian, Ying Chen, Shin Wei and Sun Xiang instantly disappeared, leaving a pair of stunned father and son, as well as one other person.

Yun Mengxin, Mu Shuiruo, Tang Wanying, Long Yuyin and Zhang Xinya looked at each other and smiled quietly, shaking their heads before returning to the place where the Ling family's tombstones were located and replacing the flowers from that day with new ones, helping to arrange and decorate the place, making it more beautiful and precious. Lan Yin and Qing Sha would happily collect the beautiful flowers found in the surrounding area, gathering them and handing them over to their big sisters. Shan Qingwu and Xuanyuan Ling were also not far behind and helped as well, bringing help to the women.

Jiu Ming also helped the girls while Chu Feng, Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen were in charge of searching and eliminating some individuals who did not approach and just watched from afar.

"Lang'er, you..." Ling Guosheng stupefiedly approached his son, looking at every part of his body in detail. The power he felt coming from Ling Ahlang was so clear and obvious, realizing that he had truly increased his strength.

"I feel stronger and more powerful..." Ling Ahlang murmured dumbfoundedly, feeling the great power in his being.

"Who is he...?" Wu Dan stammered just as shocked, feeling that Ling Ahlang was much stronger than him. His mind flashed back to Ling Tian, beginning to see him as if he was really an Immortal like in the legends of the past.

"He..." Ling Guosheng muttered and said, " He is a true Immortal, a God of the heavens..." Ling Guosheng now knew that Ling Tian should be a true Immortal as mentioned in the legends. Even now he would no longer be surprised that he was a God anymore, since Ling Tian had told him that his family origin was from the heavens, it would be normal for his whole family to be Gods and Immortals.

A few hours passed and Ling Guosheng and company were finally getting used to what had happened, gradually understanding Ling Tian's power.

Yun Mengxin and the women finished arranging and decorating the place of the Ling family tombstones, making that resting paradise even more beautiful.

Soon after, the figures of Ling Tian and his disciples appeared again, attracting everyone's attention.

Lan Yin and Qing Sha as always ran to hug Ling Tian, showing happy, beautiful and cunning smiles as they clung to their Master, blushing but still hugging him.

"L-Ling Tian..." Ling Guosheng walked over and looked at Ling Tian not knowing what to say. Everything that had happened was so amazing that he never imagined it.

"Big Brother, don't worry." Ling Tian smiled reassuringly at him as he caught the slightly trembling tone but with a little more respect, showing that usual smile when he was a child and played a lot with Ling Guosheng and expressing to him that he didn't have to worry about treating him differently.

Ling Guosheng felt a sense of relief seeing that reassuring smile from Ling Tian, calming his heart at all this. After all, Ling Tian was now on another level that he might not be able to reach, a strength that humans could not have.

That Ling Tian still treated him so respectfully and with affection meant that Ling Tian had not yet forgotten him and still treated him like family.

"Brother, you don't have to worry, I have taken care of all the troubles and threats in the world." Ling Tian gave a smile full of confidence and assurance, somehow unconsciously relieving Ling Guosheng. Then he said, "Our Ling family doesn't have to suffer from past troubles, they have to live a life full of peace and quiet, without feeling the fear or dread of something that shouldn't exist here."

"Is it really possible?" Ling Guosheng stammered with some credulity upon hearing this coming from Ling Tian. He really wanted the Ling family to live in peace and without danger!

Although he felt helpless and unable to accomplish some of his goals, Ling Guosheng never gave up and always fought for the peace and harmony of his family, his descendants!

He didn't want his family to suffer such tragedy again like in the past!

"Other than us, there is no one stronger than your son at this time anymore." Ling Tian blurted out a surprising news, opening the three men's eyes of shock even more and immediately added, "All the sects in the world as well as those special places have been dismantled and deprived of strength. Even the entrance with the other world has been cut off and will not be opened unless you decide to do so or some force at the immortal threshold interferes." Ling Tian widened his smile even more, conveying a mysterious but warm peace and relief to Ling Guosheng.

Thanks to the mysterious power of the Sacred Heavenly Scriptures in his body, his spirit sense covered this small world in its entirety and he discovered all those places and those individuals in every corner of the world that might be a threat in the future. Ling Tian shared the locations with his disciples and they separated, starting to eliminate all those evil forces that harmed humanity and the world and restricting all others.

Ling Tian also severed that place that connected to the world of the practitioners, closing them off so that no one else would enter this little world and do evil things.

Other than Ling Ahlang, there would be no one else in the world who had such a high and powerful cultivation base; thus, there would no longer be any more threats towards the Ling family, leaving them to live a worldly life filled with peace and quiet as it was meant to be from the beginning.

"Really..." Ling Guosheng murmured, his expression changing to relief and peace finally, feeling like he could finally breathe without any trouble; the burdens, regrets, issues and problems he had disappeared with Ling Tian's words.

If Ling Tian really said so, then he could make it come true!

He believed him and would always believe him!

Ling Guosheng closed his eyes, taking long breaths as his complexion all tired and full of worries slowly disappeared and giving way to another, beginning to show a much better expression, one that showed relief, peace, tranquility and more, something not seen in his previous appearance.

Ling Tian looked smilingly and fondly at this cousin, this person who was like an older brother in the past; his heart could not help but hurt as he saw all that he had suffered and endured, also feeling the changes in him at this time.

So, Ling Guosheng walked slowly, hugging Ling Ahlang and patting Wu Dan's shoulder, then approaching Ling Tian and patting his shoulder as well, his expression soft and full of relief with a few tears in his eyes as he looked at him with obvious gratitude, "Thank you..." His hoarse voice but full of firmness and gratitude was clearly heard, showing the great gratitude he felt.

27