Chapter 497 (Vol 2) โ€“ Silver Jade Grass
1.5k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Tian moved forward, an expression of disbelief and shock clearly showing on his face.

His spirit sense was completely focused on those 3 silver flowers that glowed a bluish silver color if one paid attention, as they would go unnoticed if one only saw the panorama superficially.

"Silver Jade Grass..." Ling Tian whispered once he stood and crouched down where the plants were.

A beautiful flower in the middle stood out among them all, with 9 petals glowing in a beautiful silver color while a clear liquid poured out from its center, bathing the petals and stem, further enhancing that bright color due to the sunlight. A subtle but sweet and lovely fragrance was emanating from it.

"Silver jade grass?" Tang Wanying raised her eyebrows as she didn't recognize this plant.

"One of the legendary grasses?!" However, Mu Shuiruo exclaimed in surprise when she heard Ling Tian say and locked her gaze on the peculiar shining plant. She remembered that in one of the jades about the countless herbs and plants for alchemy that Ling Tian gave her, there was the name of this herb! More precisely in the section on legendary grasses!

Lan Yin and Qing Sha crouched down as well, curiously looking at this legendary plant which surprised even Ling Tian.

"Yeah, this is one of the legendary herbs that not only alchemists would give everything to obtain it, but also those great and powerful immortals, from immortal kings to immortal emperors, even those great supreme ones wouldn't hesitate to shoot." Ling Tian nodded and affirmed to the doubt everyone had about this blissful legendary herb. He wouldn't be too surprised if he encountered other types of herbs, since he had encountered many of those types and got used to it somehow, but not with this legendary plant! This legendary herb was one of a kind and one of the most desired! The power of this legendary herb could completely heal a crippled person! That's why any immortal would give everything for it!

This legendary herb could repair meridians completely, even Dantian itself...

"This legendary plant can completely restore one's body and became able to cultivate again. It can even repair every destroyed meridian..." Mu Shuiruo cheerfully explained what she knew about this plant, adding a touch of happiness to her sisters by telling them that this could repair one's meridians and Dantian. They all immediately thought of Ling Tian, that finally their husband could recover again.

"But I guess that's not enough, right?" However, Yun Mengxin asked with slight worry, looking at Ling Tian. She knew more about this and Ling Tian's current state, so she came to such a conclusion quickly.

The next moment, the women looked worriedly at Ling Tian as well, hoping that this was not the case.

Ling Tian smiled slightly at them with a hint of guilt, letting his wives know that this was indeed the case: "My situation is something special and is not a simple state of incapacity. But I think this might help in the speed of my body's recovery." Ling Tian was well aware of his current state, even at this moment, the powerful energy of the Sacred Heavenly Scriptures along with the legendary Purple Chi energy were constantly repairing his Meridians and Dantian. Although it was slowly repairing, Ling Tian was somehow certain that his Meridians and Dantian would undergo a great qualitative change.

"Then will it take a long time for you to fully recover?" Shan Qingwu asked with concern, knowing that Ling Tian's current state really was somewhat dangerous, since he couldn't use his full strength, in addition to the fact that he could only use the strength of his flesh body to fight.

"If I let my body heal itself, it would take several years, even a few decades to fully recover." Ling Tian responded to Shan Qingwu's doubt and added, "But with this herb, I could shorten the recovery time even by half. It would be better if I found more medicinal herbs and put them together with it, that way, the recovery effect would be much better. And when we have that, I will entrust it to you, little Shuiruo." Ling Tian looked at Mu Shuiruo with a smile.

"Ehm! Count me in!" Mu Shuiruo didn't refuse and on the contrary, she firmly nodded with a bright smile, full of happiness that she could help her beloved husband recover. Although she did not know what level of difficulty she would have to go through in performing this alchemy, she would do her best to succeed. Her husband had confided this to her.

"It's even rare for us to find this plant in this place, even for us to find three..." Ling Tian was still still shocked to find such a legendary plant on a small planet of the lower plane. But what surprised him more, was that the smell given off by this herb seemed familiar, as if he had encountered it before...

"It's a very pretty plant."

"En! I like it very much."

Lan Yin and Qing Sha spoke, looking on with surprised faces; beautiful plants and above all, radiant with brightness and preciousness, both girls liked it very much.

Ling Tian smiled and stretched out his hands, "Girls, when you find plants like this, try to cultivate them and take them in this way so that they won't be destroyed and won't lose their medicinal effects..." Ling Tian proceeded to explain to his two little female disciples while he himself collected the three plants.

Three beautiful flowers now stood in Ling Tian's hands, still glistening with brilliance along with a heart soothing aura.

"Looks like you found the plant of life, uncle."

Just as Ling Tian was about to put the plants away in a jade jar, Ling Ahlang's surprised voice came once he had finished talking some things over with Wu Dan.

"Plant of life?" Ling Tian blinked in surprise, looking at Ling Ahlang as if he thought he knew about this.

"Yes, uncle. Those plants are the plant of life that grows every so often in this place." Ling Ahlang nodded and said, looking at the radiant plants in Ling Tian's hands and added, "My father made me ingest it once a long time ago, precisely before I began to practice and grow my strength. He told me that this plant had a special effect on one's body, making it healthier and stronger."

"Your father told you this?" Ling Tian's shocked eyes showed his state of surprise.

Could Ling Guosheng know anything about the true effect of this legendary plant?

"Yes." Ling Ahlang nodded somewhat confused, not knowing why Ling Tian was surprised by this and continued, "My father told me that before when he was young, his whole family knew this special plant that grew in this place. That they also prepared this plant with a family recipe and it could cure great ills in someone. Unfortunately, this plant took a long time to grow, so they couldn't always use it." Ling Ahlang said.

Ling Tian's breathing stopped for a moment, not being able to believe that actually this adopted family of his could know the effect of this legendary plant!

"By the way, I remember my father telling me that they had used it on you when they found you as a child, and gave it to you in the form of medicinal soups and mixed into meals." Ling Ahlang frowned, remembering what his father had told him, causing Ling Tian to feel much more surprise and be stupefied. Then, Ling Ahlang said, "My father said that you were in very bad condition for a child and that you could possibly not survive if not for this medicinal plant. Although it was not known exactly what had happened to you, it was this medicinal plant that helped you to a great extent to survive." Ling Ahlang had a frown on his face, remembering what Ling Guosheng had told him long ago and told him about each of the previous members of the Ling family.

Ling Tian looked at Ling Ahlang in surprise, remembering now clearly that, when he woke up in this world, apart from not recognizing anyone or knowing who he was himself, he could not move much and had to be on bed rest for a long time. His parents and family never told him about what had happened to him and only told him that he had lost his memory due to an accident, from then on he lived everything as his happy childhood before suffering the tragedy and finding out about his relationship with his family.

What had really happened for him to be in such a state when he was found?

Had his biological family done that to him?

Could it have been something else? Some accident or problem where he came from?

This Silver Jade Grass, apart from healing and repairing the meridians, also had the function of healing almost any wound in the body, even if the body itself was in a bad state and about to die, it could make him survive without any problem.

This Silver Jade grass was almost the same as the Essence of Dawn and Life drops, a heavenly sacred medicine that could almost prevent death to a great extent and heal the body, only with longer recovery time.

Ling Tian contemplated the three silver jade grasses in his hands, with a thousand thoughts in his mind as he tried to come to a conclusion.

A sigh came out of his mouth after a few seconds.

Whatever problem or situation he had experienced, without a doubt this medicinal plant had saved him from dying as a child, and along with the loving and unique care of his family, he had survived that unknown event.

27