Chapter 566 (Vol 3) – You Are Not That Kind Of Maidservant
962 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A ship that had the shape of an airship flew in the sky, passing through the clouds at an unimaginable speed. The moon was shining on the horizon and the stars created a whole beautiful sea for the view, creating a perfect and beautiful scenery.

"The recovery speed is too slow..."

A slightly disappointed voice was heard from one of the rooms inside the airship. Sitting cross-legged on the soft bed, Ling Tian opened his eyes and let out a sigh as he looked at the recovery speed of his meridians and Dantian, knowing that it would take a long time to repair them if he only tried to heal them with the powerful force of the Sacred Heavenly Scriptures.

Even the medicinal pills were not having much effect.

"If they were shattered by another normal force, I could have long since repaired them completely. This legendary Primal Chaos Force really is strange and mysterious..." Ling Tian knew that his meridians and Dantian were destroyed by this kind of legend force, so it was to be expected that he could not recover quickly. He even tried to use the mysterious Yin-Yang force to repair them but he couldn't, as if there was nothing effective for this problem.

The only way for his meridians to be repaired was to find a legendary herb, but Ling Tian only had in his hands the Silver Jade Grass he found in his previous world before ascending, so he would need another more powerful and stronger herb to be able to make a special pill. Either that or find a place with plenty of natural Chi that he could use to his advantage.

* Knock * * Knock * * Knock *

The door to the room chimed, bringing Ling Tian out of his thoughts.

"Come in." Ling Tian spoke and frowned, what did Li Fengyuan want at this hour?

"I'll go in, Master."

Then, Ling Tian was slightly stunned when he saw Li Fengyuan enter and walk nervously before him. She stood in front of him and could not look him directly in the eyes. Li Fengyuan was wearing a light and almost transparent sheer lace evening dress, with her long white smooth legs uncovered so that they could be appreciated while the semi-transparent dress along with her slender and exquisite tender arms slightly concealed the well-developed and shapely breasts under her pure white underwear, as if she wanted to maintain the innocence of every woman. An enhanced butt well-shaped and soft to the touch. Her loose hair cascaded over her shoulders and down to her lower back, her long beautiful eyelashes quivered with nervousness as her face was deeply painted a deep red color. Her heaving yet silent breathing made her a heavenly fairy who was beginning to grow with enchantment and beauty that the heavens had in store for her.

Li Fengyuan had finished healing all her wounds quickly thanks to the powerful medicinal pills he gave her, so her body was healthy and glowing, but with a slight red layer of heat due to the moment. Even Ling Tian could see that Li Fengyuan had made a breakthrough in her cultivation and was now a Half-Step to Golden Core realm cultivator!

Ling Tian could sense Li Fengyuan's obvious nervousness as she gathered her courage and bravery to stand in front of him. Her shoulders were shaking nervously and her legs seemed to want to turn and flee. A smile of whether not to know to laugh or cry formed on Ling Tian and he realized what this woman was trying to do, by thinking about him being that kind of person.

"What are you doing?" However, Ling Tian still asked with a slightly playful smile upon seeing her.

"I am at your personal service, Master..." Li Fengyuan spoke nervously as she felt her heart pounding intensely.

"Service of what?" Ling Tian's small smile became a little bigger, looking straight at that ruby face and those beautiful eyes, wanting to tease her a little. Ling Tian had to admit that after giving her a closer and real observation, Li Fengyuan really was very beautiful indeed, standing out even beyond the sky.

"Night..."

"Mhm?"

Ling Tian raised his eyebrows and heard a small whisper from Li Fengyuan, knowing that this woman really was very nervous. A playful expression was painted on his face, after all, it was fun and fascinating to tease beautiful women.

Li Fengyuan felt her body heat increase more as she felt embarrassed in front of Ling Tian and finally said firmly, "This maid is here to fulfill Master's night services!" Her heart beat wildly as nervousness and even a little fear assaulted her.

Ling Tian looked with a smile at Li Fengyuan and a slight impression was marked on his heart as he saw this woman standing in front of him still with courage and bravery, given up an important part of her life. Ling Tian always looked at her face and had only seen her body once at first, but then he was looking at her eyes directly.

Ling Tian finally got off the bed and stood in front of Li Fengyuan. He could clearly notice how her breathing quickened and her face became more charming as she blushed even more; every man would be intoxicated to see such beauty at this moment, more so, with a unique charm.

Taking the blanket from the bed and covering her with it, Ling Tian smiled and said softly, "Li Fengyuan, I am not that kind of man and you are not that kind of maidservant!"

"Huh?" Li Fengyuan felt the blanket cover her body and the nervousness instantly disappeared when she heard Ling Tian's words. Her intensely beating heart calmed down and the nervousness that ruled her disappeared.

"I'm not that kind of maidservant?" Li Fengyuan murmured Ling Tian's words and Ling Tian's impression on her heart changed again. A thankfulness surged in her heart to the point that a small tear formed in the corner of her eye.

"Thank you, Master..." Li Fengyuan finally looked straight into Ling Tian's eyes and sincerely thanked from the bottom of her heart. Although she might have really given her body to Ling Tian due to becoming his personal servant, Li Fengyuan was still a bit reluctant in that and might feel a bit of rejection towards him.

At this moment, Li Fengyuan noticed Ling Tian's beautiful jet black eyes, like a black hole that seemed to attract her soul. But Li Fengyuan could clearly see the calm and tranquility in her eyes, as well as a clean and pure look without any evil in them, proving that he had no evil or lewd thoughts when he saw her.

She even saw that he was looking directly into her eyes and not at her body, which raised Ling Tian's impression in her heart.

Her heart beat imperceptibly with a different meaning as Li Fengyuan clutched the blanket on her body without realizing it, while she felt that this blanket conveyed a warmth and softness that she once had in her life.

However, the next moment, Li Fengyuan's face turned red again as she realized her boldness and the state she was in. Gratitude welled up inside her again as she saw Ling Tian for covering her with the blanket due to the kind of semi-transparent clothes she was wearing.

"I said it then and I will say it again. You, Li Fengyuan, you are my sword maid, so I will teach you all my knowledge of the Way of the Sword so that you can forge your own destiny to the point where you can destroy the world with your sword!" Ling Tian smiled and looked proudly at Li Fengyuan, promising that he would lead her to reach the top in the Way of the Sword and let her forge her own destiny and decide her own life.

"This maidservant thanks you, Master. I will do my best not to let you down." Li Fengyuan nodded and bowed to Ling Tian.

"I don't doubt it." Ling Tian nodded with a faint smile.

"Master... can you tell me what your name is?" Li Fengyuan asked hesitantly, realizing that she didn't really know Ling Tian's name. Before she thought he was Feng Yu, but now Li Fengyuan knew that this young man in front of her was not really that boy she was engaged to in the past because of their families and only met once.

Ling Tian looked at her for a few seconds before calmly saying, "Tian, my name is Ling Tian..."

"Ling Tian?" Li Fengyuan blinked a little stupefied as she pondered this name and engraved it in her heart, knowing the name of her benefactor who opened such a high door she never thought she could touch. Although Ling Tian looked older by about three or five years, Li Fengyuan respected him as her true Master.

"It will depend on you whether you can quickly enter the Way of the Sword. These are some basic exercises you must learn if you want to master the sword. For now it is more than enough that you learn and understand the basics well. Once you understand, I will teach you some special sword techniques." Ling Tian pointed and touched his finger to Li Fengyuan's forehead, conveying several of the exercises and stances with the sword to her, so that she can find her way and become fully oriented and adequate with the sword. Although Li Fengyuan had not yet opened her own Knowledge Sea, it was not difficult to send small packets of information to her mind.

"Thank you very much, Master! Fengyuan will study hard and will not let you down!" Li Fengyuan nodded a few seconds later as she looked at the amount of memories Ling Tian passed to her, quickly realizing that the quality of these techniques and exercises are of high rank! Very powerful compared to the ones she encountered in the Li family!

Ling Tian nodded calmly and let Li Fengyuan practice and change as he left his room.

This time, Li Fengyuan sat cross-legged after changing and set about recalling the various exercises with a calm and happy expression on her face, finally with the remaining reluctance and hesitation she had in her heart disappearing completely.

19