Chapter 637 (vol 3) – Wanting To Send Them Into The Void!
606 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A fierce sword intent erupted at the place of the small sword!

A fierce energy that seemed like it would split the place and the world could be felt instantly, attracting the gazes of others.

But Ling Tian's eyes flashed quickly; he had expected this, his heart and conscience were at ease.

Waving his hand indifferently, the sword intent disappeared and he took the small sword the next moment.

"Hoh?"

Ling Tian raised his eyebrow as he took the small sword and felt a subtle and almost imperceptible but powerful energy coursing through his body.

"You think you can lock me in this kind of place?"

Ling Tian gazed blankly into the void, watching as horrible storms and currents from the void itself rushed towards them. Space cracks formed all over the place as pieces of space continued to split apart.

"Will we again be swallowed into the void dimension?"

Xuanyuan Ling's expression paled slightly, remembering the feeling of the last time being swept away by the void forces.

Ling Tian frowned when he sensed Hang Liang's presence!

"Looks like you really are up for anything..." Ling Tian could feel space closing in around him, unable to use Space Law the closer Hang Liang got.

* Boom! *

The immortal essence in Ling Tian's body fiercely burst out, shocking Shin Wei, Xuanyuan Ling and Nalan Ziqing along with their two Masters!

The immortal energy in the power origin crystal that Ling Tian had broken still circulated through his body. Ling Tian used his spirit sense in his body to guide the immortal essence because his meridians were still useless.

Hang Liang's figure arrived and without saying a word, his sword appeared in his hands and swiftly slashed, launching a small but fierce sword intent towards them!

Ling Tian's pupils shrank slightly as he saw the kind of high-ranking attack Hang Liang had made.

However, two spectacular figures flashed in the air, leaving trails of water and fire in their paths.

The two Masters of Nalan Ziqing had moved and the two immortal swords on the platform were now in their hands!

Releasing an attack with their cultivation bases at maximum, both heavenly women attacked towards Hang Liang as well. Cultivation essences flowed intensely and a flare of fire and a stream of water were created out of nowhere from their swords, gathering and combining as they headed towards Hang Liang's slash that had already traveled a great distance!

A hint of a small soul force had erupted from the union of both women's cultivation essences as they attacked Hang Liang, causing Ling Tian to squint his eyes as he sensed that flash of energy.

"Masters!"

Nalan Ziqing glared at what her two Masters had done, being shocked by the action they were taking.

'What fools!'

But Ling Tian thought furiously as the next moment he had already appeared in front of the two heavenly women and with the small sword in his hand he launched a single slash towards Hang Liang's attack that was less than a few meters away near them.

If he let Hang Liang's attack reach the two women, they would both die without a doubt!

Hang Liang's attack in addition to having his own sword intent, now seemed to contain immortal essence!

Although both women somewhat surprised Ling Tian by the astonishing amount of energies expelled in their bodies, they were still not enough to stop Hang Liang's attack. Although their strength could rival someone who entered the Human Immortal realm, Hang Liang was a superior existence.

Everything happened in the blink of an eye. Xuanyuan Ling and Shin Wei watched how Ling Tian had waved his sword randomly, as if he was simply despising the enemy; but the latter knew that what Ling Tian was doing was never despising his enemy, moreover, Shin Wei could slightly sense a different type of energy in his attack.

* Swoosh! *

Startling both women, their two water and fire attacks that seemed to tear through space itself were vanished by Hang Liang's attack, piercing through and destroying any trace of cultivation essence in them!

* Boom! *

Stunning everyone, Hang Liang's unstoppable attack that had destroyed and disappeared the fire and water power of both women was stopped by Ling Tian's attack, creating a spatial crack at the meeting point!

Hang Liang's expression did not change at all, probably waiting for this to happen. Without wasting any time, he again made the same attack, slashing with his sword towards Ling Tian, but this time, with greater range and power, greatly surpassing the peak power of the Great Ascension realm!

Dozens of slashes that pierced through space without creating any ripples followed his main attack!

Ling Tian frowned as he noticed Hang Liang's attack change, being a bit different since their last encounter. He could sense that Hang Liang's attacks were weaker compared to before; although these attacks now had immortal essence along with his sword intent, Ling Tian still perceived them the same as before and even slightly weak.

Hang Liang still seemed to be suppressed by the location, but his cultivation had been released to such a degree that he could now use some of his immortal essence.

Shin Wei and Xuanyuan Ling stood on the sidelines, knowing their own limits and knowing that instead of helping Ling Tian they could only be a burden to him. This kind of fighting was beyond their ability and power.

However, both women looked coldly at Ling Tian and then at Hang Liang, as if thinking all sorts of things in their minds.

Without backing down from the pressure emitted by Hang Liang and the terrifying power resulting from the clash of the two before, both women once again charged towards Hang Liang as if trying to help Ling Tian, meeting his attack while a swirl of intermingled water and fire was heading towards him.

The combined fire flare and water attack again were repelled and vanished by Hang Liang's main sword attack, unable to last even a second as they collided. The remnants of cultivation essences were engulfed by the other energy swords Hang Liang had created.

Ling Tian was annoyed again, pushing both women away with hand waving as he saw that they were standing between him and Hang Liang. Ling Tian was also annoyed with himself, he did not know why but his intuition urged him not to let anything happen to these two women when there was a slight thought of not defending these two women from Hang Liang's attack. He was no saint and although they were beautiful women, they were strangers and Ling Tian had his own priorities and thoughts of his own.

Ling Tian's figure flickered and appeared in front of the two women like the first time, launching his attack with his sword and preventing both women from continuing to attack or receiving Hang Liang's attack.

Dozens of swords were formed in less than a second, flashing among the scene as fierce energies could be felt in them.

* 99 Heavenly Swords Technique! *

Just over 10 heavenly swords were created, countering all of Hang Liang's swords and missing none. The Heavenly Swords emitted fierce power, with sparks and lightning everywhere, proving that they were made of lightning!

Ling Tian could sense two sharp, piercing, cold and above all, full of killing intent gazes as he created these heavenly swords. He sensed that the two women were now looking at him with more coldness and killing intent than before, but he ignored them and did not turn his attention away from Hang Liang.

* Boom! *

The place shook fiercely once Ling Tian's heavenly swords clashed against Hang Liang's swords, with the spatial cracks continuing to appear and spread rapidly. The spirit Chi on the spot was beginning to be swallowed up by the cracks as the horrible void forces swept everything in their path.

Hang Liang stopped midway, after launching a third attack, being the same and simple. But his expression remained stoic and cold. The immortal essence in his body spread throughout before disappearing.

"You!"

But then, Ling Tian fiercely glared at Hang Liang countering his attack and before the latter suddenly disappeared, losing all his trace of aura and energy!

Hang Liang had teleported to an unknown location, escaping from the place!

But what made Ling Tian furious was that all the space law connections around the place had been severed, losing the connection and stability towards the place of the mysterious realm or the cultivation world of the Heavenly Sun continent!

Ling Tian could even feel a huge and powerful energy concentrated outside this small dimension enclosing and heading towards where they were!

Now Ling Tian knew why Hang Liang's attacks were strange and weak; Hang Liang wanted Ling Tian to be swallowed by the void and get lost in the dimension itself as he bought time and concentrated all his attacks on the sly!

Hang Liang should have known that although Ling Tian barely had little knowledge of the space principle, Ling Tian was still learning by leaps and bounds, so he wasn't going to allow Ling Tian to grow any more, causing him to die in this place!

14