Chapter 640 (Vol 3) – Meeting Of The Past Hearts (1)
3.5k 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Xiaoyi... Fei..."

Although those eyes changed color and their bodies developed and matured perfectly, Ling Tian could still recognize them at a glance!

""Ling Tian!!!""

Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei rushed towards Ling Tian, hugging him tightly as tears and cries filled the place. Their bodies were shaking beyond belief as their beautiful eyes looked like endless waterfalls of tears, clinging to Ling Tian from both sides without letting him go.

"Boohoo~!"

"Ling Tian!"

""Soob~ Soob~""

"B-but... h-how...?" Ling Tian's mind reacted slowly, feeling as if time was standing still while he couldn't be able to comprehend what was really happening right now. Tears finally rolled from both of Ling Tian's eyes, his heart beating like thousands of warring drums.

Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei were alive!

Ling Tian could not believe it! The women he missed all his life were now clinging to him, behaving like little girls finally finding their families again after so long...

These two women who had been in his dreams all his life, becoming part of his thoughts and above all, being a fundamental part of his main life goal in the past, even becoming his heart demons as he eternally mourned and suffered for their deaths, were now embracing him at this moment!

"Xiaoyi! Feifei!"

With much trembling due to shock but gradually feeling a wonderful and happy feeling arise from his heart, Ling Tian stretched out his arms and gently and lovingly embraced both women, letting them both continue to cry into his chest as they clung tighter and tighter to him fearing that he was going to disappear the next moment.

Xuanyuan Ling blinked in surprise while the surprise in Shin Wei was quickly processed and a relieved expression full of happiness for Ling Tian was drawn on him.

Nalan Ziqing simply merely stared dumbfoundedly at the behavior of her two Masters upon meeting Ling Tian, slowly processing what she was witnessing.

"Brother Tian, you're alive!"

"Ling Tian! Ling Tian! Ling Tian...!"

"You're here... you're alive... waah~"

"Don't go Tian, don't leave us again..."

Whispers, cries, tears and expressions that carried many feelings came from both heavenly beautiful and heaven-blessed women as they clung very tightly to Ling Tian's clothes, fearful that it was all just a dream and he would disappear from their lives.

"Here I am... Xiaoyi, Feifei... thanks to the heavens that you two are alive too..."

Ling Tian's voice was evidently trembling, with an expression full of happiness as well as longing, sadness, remorse, melancholy and relief were painted on him. His arms unhesitatingly embraced both women, holding them gently and with much affection and love, feeling the familiar aura and feeling that these two women conveyed to him in the past.

Ning Xiaoyi was on his left, while Xi Fei was on his right; both women clung to Ling Tian's body and leaned against him without thinking, tacitly settling into his chest as they shared the space between them.

Time was irrelevant here, slowly calming their emotions but still not letting go, even clinging tighter to Ling Tian, fearful that he would disappear the moment they parted.

"Ling Tian..."

"Brother Tian..."

Xi Fei and Ning Xiaoyi kept muttering Ling Tian's name nonstop, still not letting him go as they slowly calmed down after a long time.

The shock in Ling Tian was also slowly sinking in, when he suddenly frowned and winced slightly, which was not unnoticed by both women. The horrible pain in his body from the impact of both giant swords plus the strength of the void was still subsiding, with his body healing only slowly.

"Brother Tian, take this quickly!"

"Ling Tian, forgive me..."

Ning Xiaoyi took out almost all of the medicinal resources from her storage ring and gave them to Ling Tian, taking out items that would make anyone jealous!

Meanwhile, Xi Fei also took out everything in her storage ring but also begged for forgiveness as tears threatened to flood back into her beautiful light blue eyes.

Both women made Ling Tian sit up when they remembered that he had taken the full force of the impact of the explosions moments ago. But despite that, neither of them parted much from Ling Tian, looking at him with concern and feelings of guilt.

"I'm fine..." Ling Tian waved his hands gently without taking his eyes off them, smiling in a silly way as he still found what was happening somewhat incredulous. He knew why Xi Fei was apologizing and both of them were showing expressions of guilt, but just like that and the pain and wounds on his body were not even a sliver of significance unlike the presence of both women, feeling a mysterious sort of sense of peace and relief inside him that he had never felt before...

Both women were alive!

Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei never took their eyes off Ling Tian for even a second; their gazes were always on his face, fearful that when they blinked Ling Tian would disappear.

Ling Tian quickly checked the condition of his body and the wounds on him were beginning to heal quickly. With a little rest and medicine he would be at his current peak.

Both of Ling Tian's hands reached out and with some trembling he caressed both women's cheeks, causing both Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei to startle a little before their delicate and soft cheeks reddened, with their soft and exquisite hands wrapping around each of Ling Tian's hands and feeling them against their cheeks.

Both faces were now no longer hidden by veils, allowing Ling Tian to admire them...

The skin of both women were so soft and tender, like baby skin. Each of their bodies were obviously different, but at the same time slightly similar in constitution, when contrasts in different aspects; with lines where there should be, perfect proportion in every area of the body, amazing breasts, not so big and not so small, soft and delicate hands like flower petals, softness in their white and divine skins, showing incomparably wonderful bodies under those gorgeous robes that covered them to everyone who saw them. Long, beautiful, silky hair added even more beauty to both women, with Xi Fei having the ends of her hair a gorgeous king blue color, while likewise Ning Xiaoyi had the ends of her hair but in a ruby red color.

Without a doubt, both women deserved the reputation of being celestial fairies; as beautiful, divine and heavenly like the matchless beauties of his beloved wives!

As if their natural auras greatly influenced both of them, Ling Tian cherished those beautiful red and blue robes, making him think of the natures of the sun and moon, fire and water, Yang and Yin...

Ning Xiaoyi's joy and bliss was easily conveyed and felt, with those beautiful red-pink colored eyes, which could not help but make Ling Tian briefly think of Zhang Xinya, with both women having their eyes similar in color. Whereas, Xi Fei's divine eyes of a light blue color full of relief and longing reminded him about Yun Mengxin; eyes that somehow conveyed peace and security upon seeing him.

Although the eyes of each were of different shades of color, and even though it was the first time he had seen them, Ling Tian could still recognize them both. Although the appearance may have changed over time, maturing from a small seed to a large and beautiful flower, the familiarity, the bond, the feeling they shared he would never forget!

Ling Tian watched in detail and admired the faces of both women, showing no lustful or perverse expression, but only appreciation, affection, longing, love, relief and joy...

"I've really missed you both so much..." Ling Tian looked softly and longingly at Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei; his eyes showed softness, tenderness, longing, melancholy, sadness and even sorrow at the sight of them, showing his feelings inside.

Both Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei once again threw themselves towards Ling Tian, hugging him tightly as their bodies trembled once again, clinging tightly to him.

""We also miss you!""

Ling Tian smiled gratefully as he felt the soft, pleasant, exquisite bodies of both women, but without any evil or wicked thoughts, only feeling great affection and pure love, a relief of feeling part of his heart from the past come alive again. He could even feel the softness and wonder of their breasts pressed against his chest, being separated only by the clothes they were wearing, but all he felt was thankfulness and relief in his heart!

His gaze was focused to the only hole in the roof where the sunlight was passing through between the large rocks piled up, thinking of a thousand things without ceasing to hug both women lying in his embrace.

"H-hahaha..."

Ling Tian let out a light laugh as the last tear finally rolled down his cheek, feeling a mysterious release of regret and relief in his heart...

* Click... * 

 

The meeting with his disciples is coming? I don't know... You will find out in the next chapter whether I decide to go straight to that meeting or not :3
*
Leave your comments or opinions on how you imagine the meeting, so I can broaden my horizons as well haha. I already have the meeting planned a long time ago, so I will try to describe it as cool as possible.

20