Chapter 681 (Vol 3) – My King, My Husband, My Great & Mighty Dragon
852 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ling Tian..."

Ning Xiaoyi whispered somewhat nervously and Xi Fei watched silently. Slight, almost imperceptible blushes painted both women's delicate cheeks.

After all, now that they had calmed down from their shock of finding Ling Tian and so on, they realized that this past companion of theirs had now grown up like them and moreover, he was as handsome and perfect as a dream of charm! A handsome face, a perfect body, smooth white skin, jet black eyes filled with a sea of stars in the galaxy composed that wonderful and charming gaze of his!

Although both women knew that Ling Tian would be quite a handsome man once he finished growing up like them, they still couldn't help but be surprised to see him at this moment.

"Hey..."

Ling Tian approached with a smile before being stunned for a moment at the sight of the zither and sword in their hands to then see the plates behind them as well.

"I'm so sorry!"

Quickly, Ling Tian smiled awkwardly and advanced towards the two jade plates on the ground, passing the three women. His arms stretched out and his hands grabbed one of the two plates before he wanted to pull upwards.

Lan Yin and Qing Sha looked in amazement and excitement at the flowers at their feet, bending down and touching them gently. Yun Mengxin and other women approached slightly as well, looking at the place that looked like a small paradise similar to Ling Tian's family's special resting place in that small world. Xuanyuan Haoyun approached together with Lu Wuhu, his gaze never left Ling Tian, still feeling astonished to know that he was his Grandmaster.

"Ling Tian, wait!"

Ning Xiaoyi walked over and stopped Ling Tian, stopping his hands with her own. Xi Fei also did the same, looking at him with many questions in her eyes.

Ling Tian stopped and smiled somewhat uncomfortably and full of guilt, finally averting his gaze a little.

"Why is my Cloud Zither and sis Fei's Water Sword here?" Ning Xiaoyi asked as she showed the zither and pointed at the sword in Xi Fei's hands. Nalan Ziqing was silent, looking at Ling Tian and waiting for his answer.

Ling Tian looked at Ning Xiaoyi and then at Xi Fei, only being able to smile awkwardly.

"This is a place of rest and respect for us, right?"

Xi Fei suddenly asked softly, startling Ling Tian, Ning Xiaoyi, Nalan Ziqing and the others.

"Looks like you remembered that, Sister Fei." Ling Tian nodded slowly with a bitter smile before sighing, showing that guilty expression.

"Resting place?" Nalan Ziqing blinked in confusion before thinking of something.

"Is that why our things were here?" Ning Xiaoyi asked quickly when Xi Fei had said, and added to where they were and what they saw had certainly confirmed their thoughts.

This place was a kind of tomb for people who had died! A place of rest and respect for the two of them! They had learned something about this kind of place which Ling Tian had once told them about from his world where he lived before ascending; after all the bodies of cultivators would either disappear or explode, turning into ashes when attacked and defeated by their enemies without leaving a body at the end.

The zither she held in her hands was a musical instrument that had been obtained by Ling Tian for her, so it was undoubtedly one of her most precious belongings to her. Similarly, Xi Fei's delicate sword had also been given by Ling Tian, being her favorite weapon.

However, these two items had been damaged and were left in Ling Tian's possession temporarily, saying that he would find someone to fix them and they could use them again.

"After returning to this world and not having found you for a long time, I built this place and space for you shortly before I left. I arranged your zither and sword myself and left them in this place as a memory of you..."

Ling Tian explained slowly, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath as he thought of the painful and sad past. At that moment, he was lost and his heart demons would engulf him if not for all those kids, his beloved disciples who brought peace, tranquility and love into his life.

"That is why I apologize to both of you. I thought the worst had happened to you and I mourned your deaths." Ling Tian again apologized to the two of them.

Undoubtedly, this place he had made was like an insult to Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei now that they were alive and well. But in his heart, it filled a great relief and peace to see that both women were fine; it didn't matter if they didn't stay by his side, as long as the two of them were fine then he will be happy.

"Ling Tian!"

Instantly, Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei rushed towards Ling Tian surprising him as he felt their soft and delicate bodies on his.

"It's okay! I don't mind! This just makes me feel happy that you thought about us all this time!" Ning Xiaoyi spoke through tears, burying her head between Ling Tian's neck and shoulder.

"Ling Tian... Tian!" Similarly, Xi Fei nodded her head with the same position as Ning Xiaoyi but on the opposite side. Her small and delicate crystal-like hands gripped Ling Tian's clothes tightly, holding him tightly as if she was afraid that he would disappear the next second.

The two of them knew the importance of this place, of these flowers, of these two jade plates, of their belongings left here! They understood and felt pain and joy mixed together! They could begin to imagine a little of Ling Tian's feeling of pain and loneliness! After all, the two of them still stayed together while Ling Tian had to move on alone, with no one to lean on or rely on!

They were feeling pain from feeling Ling Tian's loneliness and sadness in the past, but they were much happier and more joyful to see that he was actually alive and was now with them, feeling his breath and the warmth of his body.

"Fei, Xiaoyi..."

Ling Tian raised his arms and wrapped his arms around both women gently, embracing them with love and affection as he felt more of them both leaning into his body. He really felt so grateful and happy to see that these two women he thought he had lost in the past were alive and were with him right now.

Nalan Ziqing was somewhat dumbfounded as rationality was clearing her consciousness, realizing many things she didn't know about and had even blamed Ling Tian being insensitive to her Masters, realizing that she was completely wrong.

"New sisters confirmed~?"

"Hmph!"

Somewhat separated from Ling Tian and company, Tang Wanying whispered playfully towards Zhang Xinya, who the latter snorted slightly as she pouted jealously. Mu Shuiruo smiled cheerfully showing an attractive glow, just as Long Yuyin also nodded with a confirmatory smile. Shan Qingwu looked on curiously, knowing that Ling Tian had his past and seemed to find people important to him.

Gao Xue and others also smiled happily. They knew the importance and weight of Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei in their Master's heart. He had suffered for their absences and cried for them, showing his love for them.

Xue Ning also looked with a big happy and joyful smile, looking at both Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei, but mainly at Ling Tian. She was very happy to see that this big brother she had always dreamed of and missed was happy to find his two dear and important people.

"Uhmm? Will they be big sisters too, big sister?" Lan Yin asked with her little face full of curiosity as she saw Ling Tian hug Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei.

"Shasha also thinks so, don't you big sister?" Qing Sha also asked, but adding a bit of confirmation as she saw her Master as well.

"There will be new big sisters in the future, but if they want to join the family they have to get along very well with you two first, okay?"

""Hehe, alright~!""

Lan Yin and Qing Sha nodded happily with giggles as they hugged Yun Mengxin tighter, similar to how they both hugged Ling Tian. The little white fox was on Yun Mengxin's shoulder, wagging her tail from side to side leisurely as her gaze remained fixed on Ling Tian.

All this time, Yun Mengxin had been silent and limited herself to simply watching Ling Tian with a soft, loving smile. Yun Mengxin smiled softly as she responded, caressing the little heads of both adorable little girls. Her gaze full of love fell on Ling Tian, feeling a joy for her beloved and great husband to see him smile in relief like that and free himself from one of his most heartbreaking pains buried deep in his heart.

"I love you so much and will continue to love you even beyond the end of the universe and you won't have to worry about anything this time. Now it's my turn to make you the happiest man in the universe..."

Yun Mengxin's eyes began to glow a beautiful transparent sky blue perfect color, filled with immeasurable and infinite love, whispering almost silently without anyone hearing her words, not even the two little girls hugging her. Her love-filled smile grew wider and she whispered even lower: "My King, My Husband, My Great and Mighty Dragon..."

16