Chapter 684 (Vol 3) – We Really Have Someone We Like Very Much, Master
513 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So my little girls are now considered the Three Great Goddesses from the Heavens?"

Instantly, Gao Xue and Gao Yue's faces blushed furiously, even more so when all eyes landed on them!

At once, Zhen Bingluo arrived, showing a confused face as she didn't know what they were talking about.

"Just in time." Ling Tian raised his eyebrows and chuckled at the sight of Zhen Bingluo and having his three female disciples here. Then, he said again about what he had read, making Zhen Bingluo listen to him.

Shin Wei lifted the corner of his mouth, amused and relieved that his Master no longer paid attention to them and took more notice of the related matter about his martial sisters.

"Bastard husband." Zhang Xinya snorted jealously, crossing her arms over her chest.

"But here we'll know if what we thought was true." Tang Wanying chuckled slyly, annoying Zhang Xinya who was pouting more.

"Master..."

"Those titles are nonsense..."

Gao Xue and Gao Yue shook their heads, complementing each other's words as they usually did. Their complexions were completely red, averting their gazes as if they were shy little girls.

"Master, we really don't care what people say to us. But since we never said anything, it seems those titles only became more solid." Unlike both female twins, Zhen Bingluo was calmer, just smiling with some irony. But there was still a slight blush upon her cheeks that did not go unnoticed by Ling Tian.

Neither of them considered themselves goddesses as they were perceived by others. Besides, their Master's wives were clearly more beautiful than them, them really being true Goddesses of the Heavens!

"But my little girls are really worthy of being Goddesses. You have grown so wonderfully that the fairies of the Immortal realm do not compare to you in beauty." Ling Tian smiled softly, full of love and affection. Although they were still his little girls, adorable little sisters, these girls had truly grown into beautiful and magnificent women!

Gao Yue and Gao Xue's faces became redder, but they clearly smiled with greater happiness and joy. Their hearts beat at the same time, but with incredible speed.

But the next moment, Ling Tian's expression turned serious, his smile disappearing as he said, "But who is that guy who dares to steal my little girls' hearts, huh?" He snorted coldly with mild tone.

Ling Tian recalled that Shin Wei and the others had told him that these three girls who had grown up already had their Dao partner, and that all three women liked this same guy! Even on the information plate there were details that the famous Three Great Goddesses of the Heavens had long ago publicly expressed that they already had their Dao partner, and it turned out that it was the same guy! Who the hell was this guy!

The very thought of it embittered Ling Tian's heart. He didn't want any idiot to hurt the hearts of his precious girls!

Instantly, Gao Xue and Gao Yue's faces paled slightly as despair filled their gazes and they quickly tried to explain fearing that Ling Tian would misunderstand things.

"We really have someone we like very much, Master."

However, Zhen Bingluo interrupted both of them with a faint smile, causing Ling Tian's eyes to narrow slightly as he heard her reply. Her gaze also faintly swept over Yun Mengxin, Zhang Xinya, Long Yuyin, Mu Shuiruo, Tang Wanying, Xue Ning, Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei, carrying a touch of calm and control.

Unexpectedly hearing this, both Gao Yue and Gao Xue calmed their uneasy expressions and remained silent, accepting what Zhen Bingluo had said.

Ling Tian crossed his arms behind his back, conveying a serious and firm air, still keeping his eyes narrowed towards Zhen Bingluo, who this female disciple returned a calm and smiling gaze. This female disciple might be the smallest and youngest of all his disciples in this world, but her intelligence and cunning were far from normal, far surpassing those of her martial sisters and brothers.

"Who is this guy? Where did he come from? Is he from some distant sect or territory? Or is he some solitary cultivator?"

Ling Tian asked several questions in succession, slightly surprising Ning Xiaoyi, Mu Shuiruo, Xue Ning and other women as they seemed to sense a questioning aura like an overprotective father coming from Ling Tian.

But Ling Tian didn't care about the expressions of the others: the answer Zhen Bingluo undoubtedly gave him confirmed several things directly.

This was indeed one man!

"He is a wonderful and powerful man!"

"And he came from a faraway place!"

"He is also a solitary cultivator, but extremely strong even when he encounters some trouble!"

"And he is also very kind and loving!"

"He treats us with affection and love!"

As if they got courage and changed their minds Gao Yue began to speak followed by Gao Xue, with big beaming smiles! Their expressions were clearly proud and happy!

Ling Tian blinked in confusion as he noticed this change of expression on them, but quickly calmed down and tried to see through these three women, wanting to find the whole truth. If this guy really was as they said, he had to see for himself and make sure that he wouldn't play with their hearts, that this guy wasn't some idiot who only thinks with his lower body part and that he had no evil intentions.

"What's his name?" Ling Tian frowned slightly.

"We can't tell you for now, Master." But Zhen Bingluo shook her head while maintaining that calm smile and not taking her gaze off his. There was like a sense of challenging spirit in her gaze, expressing to Ling Tian that she wouldn't say anything regardless of what he did.

"Do you think I'll do anything to him? You think I'll scare him away?" Ling Tian raised the corner of his mouth sarcastically.

If this guy was easily scared off by him, then it wouldn't be worth it.

"It's not that, Master. But it's not the time yet." Zhen Bingluo kept shaking her head and added, "But I can tell you that he is my ideal partner, the best man there can be and I am proud to be with him."

""And we love him very much too and we have always kept him in our hearts!""

Gao Xue and Gao Yue spoke in unison while still smiling beautifully, saying the same words at the same time. Their minds were connected and could coordinate beautifully.

Zhang Xinya's pout deepened and Tang Wanying's chuckle became slightly louder. Long Yuyin's gaze glowed with fire, and a curiosity filled the faces of Mu Shuiruo, Shan Qingwu and Xue Ning. Yun Mengxin smiled slightly in interest as she saw through Zhen Bingluo, Gao Xue and Gao Yue!

Lan Yin and Qing Sha stood with Yun Mengxin, silently watching their Master talk to their senior martial sisters. The two of them knew that this was very important and it seemed that these senior martial sisters of theirs wanted to marry someone!

Xuanyuan Ling silently looked between her Masters and her Grandmaster, changing her gaze every moment.

Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei were studying the swords they were holding, but their consciousnesses were clearly not focused on them, but secretly spying and watching what was going on. Nalan Ziqing was also unable to do the same, feeling curious about this man who was everything to her Masters.

Xuanyuan Haoyun sometimes wanted to say something but was quickly and quietly stopped by Lu Wuhu. Shin Wei also kept silent, looking at Ling Tian wanting to see how he would resolve this.

Ling Tian narrowed his gaze much more when he heard these answers. He couldn't help but sigh inwardly after a while as he realized that these women were no longer his charming little girls, but had grown into splendid and wonderful women just by looking at them.

"I'm not against it, but I hope you can allow me to meet him once..."

* Boom! *

"Huh? Masters!"

The moment Ling Tian gave up and nodded towards Zhen Bingluo, Gao Xue and Gao Yue, a powerful burst of aura covered the place and Nalan Ziqing's worried exclamation was heard.

Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei showed shock and a hint of terror as their auras and cultivation essences began to be swallowed by their swords! A fire aura manifested on Ning Xiaoyi's sword while a water aura likewise appeared on Xi Fei's sword!

All their energies began to be swallowed up even though they were trying to withdraw them!

Two fierce whirlpools of energy originated from Xi Fei and Ning Xiaoyi as more continued to swallow their auras and energies. Even their spirit senses were swallowed as they tried to sever their energies connecting to the swords.

The moment Ling Tian took a step to help them, a terrifying pressure erupted from the two swords and covered the whole place, with a powerful energy enveloping everyone.

15