Chapter 685 (Vol 3) – Sun & Moon Nascent Swords Immortal Inheritance (1)
499 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A terrifying and powerful oppressive aura covered the entire place, enveloping everyone without distinction.

"What's going on?" Long Yuyin frowned as she felt the powerful pressure forcing her knees to buckle and fall to the ground. But still she as well as her sisters resisted this pressure, showing dignified and serious faces.

"A domain in a separate dimension?"

Having a little more experience, Xue Ning was surprised and her spirit sense quickly expanded, scanning the entire space around her.

Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei, who's energies had been mysteriously severed instantly, focused their weak spirit senses, breathing heavily after more than half of their energies had been drained.

Lan Yin and Qing Sha clung even tighter to Yun Mengxin, feeling some nervousness and fear of the unknown, their little hands clenched even tighter on her robe. Yun Mengxin frowned slightly and placed her hands around both girls, ready for anything to happen.

Everyone present instantly braced themselves as they saw that a strange but terrifyingly powerful domain had trapped them. But they were even more surprised when they all directed their spirit senses towards Ling Tian to protect him due to his current state, but realized that he was hiding behind Xuanyuan Ling, Gao Xue and Gao Yue; he even had a dragon mask covering his face!

"Grandmaster." Xuanyuan Ling said in surprise as she saw Ling Tian seeming to hide behind her, thinking that he didn't want to be discovered.

"Troublesome..." Ling Tian raised his hand, reassuring them and not to worry. Somehow, he could sense what was going to happen, but first he needed to feel out the stranger who would appear. Although he didn't care about the enemy, this was something related to Xi Fei and Ning Xiaoyi, so he couldn't be careless.

"A Soul Descent?"

Ning Xiaoyi whispered in surprise just as Xi Fei squinted her eyes as they saw a kind of powerful spiritual energy begin to swirl and gather in front of them and everyone else. Both women were breathing heavily, gradually recovering but still not letting their guard down and pushing their cultivation bases as high as they could at this moment.

Everyone braced themselves as a spiritual energy filled with yellow traces began to take shape in front of them all. Thin, delicate hands were forming towards the main body, thin and slender, with long legs extending gently downward. At the end, a head took shape and a face gradually began to appear, with a pair of eyes taking on a slight glow looking at everyone in the place. All the rest of the body was formed and a splendid, beautiful and graceful figure appeared in front of everyone! This figure was a very beautiful woman with an appearance in her 30's, but being as splendid as the immortal fairies!

An Immortal!

An immortal aura lightly emanated from her, with only Ling Tian being able to sense it.

"Have the Two Heavenly Swords of the Sun and Moon been found?"

Then, a somewhat incredulous voice as if showing her surprise and shock came from this woman as she manifested and then her gaze unconsciously focused on the two swords that Xi Fei and Ning Xiaoyi were currently holding.

"Pure fire aura and pure water aura... direct and unparalleled connection with the cores..."

This spiritual energy figure kept her gaze narrowed scanning Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei, quickly finding their natural affinities towards water and fire, startling even both women. She then glanced at each of the others superficially, being surprised to see so many peerless beauties gathered in one place and then frowning when she couldn't see Ling Tian behind Xuanyuan Ling due to an unexplained barrier before losing interest and refocusing her gaze on Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei.

"Who are you?"

Xi Fei asked seriously, displaying a dignified bearing with no hint of fear or terror. Although the immortal strength and aura emanating from this figure were terrifying, she still did not take a step back. Ning Xiaoyi also stood beside her, staring earnestly and full of seriousness at the figure.

"I am the Sect Leader of the Fire and Water Transcendent Heart Sect, the First Elder, Lei Ruyan!"

The figure appeared with pride and grace, displaying the unique and unparalleled bearing of an immortal. A strong sense of adoration spread throughout the place, making mortals want to kneel before such a magnificent being. But no arrogance and malice of any kind exuded from her.

"And you two have found and been recognized by the heritage of our Immortal Sect, the Nascent Swords from the Sun and Moon! So you have become our Young Masters of the Sect by being recognized and finding our immortal inheritance!"

Lei Ruyan spoke solemnly towards Xi Fei and Ning Xiaoyi as she saw that they were about to say something, with her gaze focusing mainly on the two swords they were holding. She could feel the connection that had formed with both women, connecting with their auras, their bodies, their energies and more, becoming one presence with each of them.

"Nascent Swords..." Ning Xiaoyi murmured in astonishment as she looked at her sword.

"From the Sun and the Moon?" Xi Fei similarly looked at her own sword in surprise, then looked at her sister and the figure in the middle.

Nalan Ziqing behind Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei looked at the figure in the middle in terror. Xi Fei and Ning Xiaoyi were calm, but Nalan Ziqing and the others felt a powerful oppression coming from Lei Ruyan, as if just a thought from her was enough to annihilate them all!

Xuanyuan Ling could not breathe properly, feeling a terrifying pressure, powerful and horrible like the destructive forces of the void. But the next moment, she felt a soft, warm hand touch her shoulder, sending a sense of well-being and warmth, like a calm and gentle aura current enveloping her. Xuanyuan Ling blinked in surprise before smiling softly with gratitude towards Ling Tian.

Yun Mengxin did the same for Lan Yin, Qing Sha and the little white fox, enveloping them in her aura. Similarly, Lu Wuhu protected Xuanyuan Haoyun. The other women had a high cultivation base so they had no problem protecting themselves.

"Are you from the legendary Immortal World?"

Looking at Nalan Ziqing having difficulty withstanding the pressure, Xi Fei and Ning Xiaoyi covered her with their auras and asked Lei Ruyan. Although they were terrified as they sensed unmatched immortal force from Lei Ruyan, they still did not collapse.

Both women cast sidelong glances towards Ling Tian, but when they saw his hand sending out a faint sign of confidence, Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei calmed down inside and looked at Lei Ruyan again.

"You know the Immortal World?" Lei Ruyan raised an eyebrow in surprise before once again keeping her face calm and collected, saying, "Then it will be much easier. Yes, the Immortal World exists and you are now on a lower plane of the Immortal World, probably in one of the Cultivation Worlds. But now that you have been recognized by the heritage of our Immortal Sect you will have a chance to be able to ascend to this plane. You just have to tear the void and ascend."

Several cold, shuddering breaths were heard as Lei Ruyan finished speaking. Entering the void was asking for certain death!

"If you cultivate the techniques of the Sun and Moon Nascent Swords to perfection then you will be able to break through the void and travel in it without any trouble, finding your way to the Immortal Realm."

As if expecting this reaction, Lei Ruyan calmly explained as she looked at Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei. But she couldn't hide much of a thrilling glow as her gaze landed on the two swords, unable to believe that they had actually appeared.

"Breaking through the void?"

"Ascend to the Immortal World?"

Xi Fei and Ning Xiaoyi murmured in astonishment upon hearing this. Although they had already heard from Ling Tian about the Immortal Realm, for someone else to say it added much more credibility to this legendary place! And if that wasn't enough, now it turned out that they had been granted the opportunity to be able to ascend and enter that legendary and mysterious world that every cultivator dreams of and longs for.

Their gazes couldn't help but glance sideways at Ling Tian again.

"You need to deeply study and cultivate the techniques you learn from the swords. Once you manage to successfully break through the void and ascend, you need to head towards our Immortal Sect which is located in the Northern Zone in the Eastern State; there we will give you enough resources to be able to enter the upper ranks so that you can take the sect to a higher level! Entering the Immortal Thrones and regaining the past glory of the Sect!" Lei Ruyan added once more, this time adding with spirit and inciting Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei's hearts.

15