Chapter 687 (Vol 3) – Sun & Moon Nascent Swords Immortal Inheritance (3)
504 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I will answer that question of yours instead of her!"

Just then when Lei Ruyan was about to answer, Ling Tian appeared between Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei and with his hands helped them up, preventing them from continuing to prostrate themselves before Lei Ruyan. His indifferent and calm gaze looked at Lei Ruyan through his Dragon Mask.

"Dragon King!"

A sea of thunder exploded furiously as Lei Ruyan's majestic and cold voice spread throughout the domain, rumbling like thunder in everyone's ears. This voice truly carried an enraged tone, full of fury but above all huge killing intent wanting to kill him with the voice alone.

Ning Xiaoyi, Xi Fei and everyone else could not help but be surprised to finally see this immortal fairy who had maintained an indifferent and serene demeanor and expression show such killing intent, and especially towards Ling Tian! Rather, to the mask he was apparently wearing!

"Aren't you dead?! How could you still be alive! I will kill you!"

Lei Ruyan displayed unprecedented fury. The immortal energy in her began to gather in her body at an incredible speed, terrifying everyone there. Such magnitude of energy and power was something they had only felt with Zhao Yu and Gu Yan!

Ling Tian looked indifferently at Lei Ruyan, not surprised by her outburst of anger and fury. With his past identity as the infamous Dragon King, this kind of fury with killing intent towards him was something he experienced every day, living with all kinds of people who wanted to kill him.

Immortal force swirled in Lei Ruyan, creating a sword that seemed to contain a trace of intense fire. An edge could vaguely be seen on this sword, but it exuded a terrifying feeling to every one!

* Bzzz... *

Suddenly, a tremor shook the space in the domain as the sound of a leaf shattering was clearly heard. A crack in the sky opened up, tearing the space as two figures entered, revealing white robes filled with purity with unparalleled immortal auras.

Zhao Yu and Gu Yan appeared in their flawless and beautiful white robes filled with purity, conveying an immortal ethereal feeling, once again surprising Xue Ning and everyone present as they saw them arrive at this place.

* Boom! *

Zhao Yu showed a gaze filled with killing intent as Gu Yan raised her hand and with her slender and delicate index finger pointed towards Lei Ruyan, a terrifying immortal essence began to seep out, even causing cracks to appear all over the place!

"You..." Lei Ruyan looked at these two new arrivals who easily broke through her domain and displayed a terrifying immortal force, completely suppressing her avatar from the place.

But instantly, Lei Ruyan's pupils shrank filled with fear and dread, she bowed with the greatest angle anyone could show and clenched her fists together tremblingly, with a voice filled with fear, but still containing a trace of respect and greeted, "The First Elder of the Fire and Water Transcendent Heart Sect greets Sovereign Empress Rakshasa and Sovereign Empress Asura!"

Lei Ruyan's trembling and nervous voice was heard perfectly, shocking everyone once again.

"Yu'er, Yan'er."

Ling Tian's calm voice slowly spread out, slightly startling both women and stopping their actions towards Lei Ruyan.

"Master...?"

But when Zhao Yu and Gu Yan turned around looking for Ling Tian in anticipation, they were dumbfounded!

Wasn't what their Master was wearing the famous Dragon King's mask? How could he have gotten the mask of that once great famous evil star from the past? Could it be that he...

Gu Yan and Zhao Yu's expressions said it all, staring dumbly at Ling Tian. If Lei Ruyan saw these expressions and heard what they were saying, she would have a complete fierce shock.

Who would think that the infamous and evil Sovereign Empresses would be in this place? These terrifying and horrible crazy female devils? Even if her original body was here she would be torn to pieces with a simple flick of their fingers!

Unfortunately Lei Ruyan was so full of fear at this moment that she didn't pay attention to the outside, only thinking about how to survive this situation.

"How come you are here? Shouldn't you two be healing?" Ling Tian raised his eyebrow and asked. Although he was not fully recovered, he would not have much trouble dealing with Lei Ruyan.

"We were at it, Master, but we sensed a trace of immortal force and when we didn't sense your breath and only found this dimension we decided to come..." Zhao Yu replied easily, her gaze still dazed. Gu Yan similarly could only stare at Ling Tian without understanding any further.

"Haha, it's okay. I'll explain later..." Ling Tian could only laugh bitterly, full of irony towards himself. None of his disciples knew that he was the infamous Dragon King who shook the entire Immortal realm in the past. It was something Ling Tian found embarrassing and afraid to confess at that time.

Zhao Yu and Gu Yan were still dumbfounded, nodding dumbly at Ling Tian's words as they stared in detail at the famous dragon mask that they had only seen in record, recordings and whatnot.

"Now, do you think you'll be able to kill me right now?" Ling Tian smirked amusedly and playfully under his mask as he looked at Lei Ruyan.

Lei Ruyan still did not straighten up, keeping her posture bowed towards Zhao Yu and Gu Yan. She did not even heed Ling Tian's words.

"Cough~ cough~" Ling Tian cleared his throat, bringing both Gu Yan and Zhao Yu out of their shocked states.

"My Master asked you a question." Gu Yan said coldly, sending shivers down Lei Ruyan's spine. Zhao Yu at her side, looked at Lei Ruyan silently, but her gaze had a furious murderous intent, as if she was ready to attack at any moment.

Lei Ruyan trembled briefly before nervously raising her head and saying, "This sect leader apologizes for disrespecting you, Dragon King..."

Lei Ruyan once again felt more terror as she realized several things at this moment. Wasn't the Dragon King supposed to be dead for a long time? How come he is alive? He was supposed to have been killed by several Immortal Monarchs and Emperors! Moreover, remembering her previous behavior, Lei Ruyan sweated more in terror! The Dragon King had a cultivation at the level of a Mighty Monarch before he disappeared, that would mean he could kill her even if her original body was here!

But that wasn't the main thing, it was the way these two Sovereign Empresses were heading towards him... wasn't the great and incomparable Master of these two horrible women supposed to be the most powerful being in the entire Immortal Realm?

"Ling Tian... then they wouldn't be much help? C-couldn't they get that special pill?"

Ning Xiaoyi asked after quickly weighing up the understanding of what was going on, finding this one question for her many doubts. Xi Fei nodded slightly, looking between Lei Ruyan and Ling Tian's female disciples.

"That's because her Sect has become a third level Sect, decaying since ancient times due to the loss of its core inheritance."

Ling Tian sighed and replied slowly, but filled with an indifferent tone, making everyone quickly understand what was going on.

"Third level sect? But big brother, they have several Immortal Kings in their sect..."

Xue Ning asked in confusion. From all the information in this short of time they had received, an Immortal King was a powerful being and, this Lei Ruyan's sect had several of them.

"The Immortal King level is only the beginning in the Immortal Throne realm. After reaching the peak at this stage, there are still several more realms. As a small comparison between cultivations, the Immortal King would be somewhat comparative to a Nascent Soul stage cultivator, becoming much more powerful as they advance in level but especially upon opening the Knowledge Sea."

Ling Tian slowly explained to Xue Ning's question. The Immortal King was highly respected and feared due to the fact that they had entered the ranks of the Immortal Throne, but above it there were still more powerful and terrifying beings.

"And the sect she mentioned was referring to a second-tier sect?" Zhen Bingluo asked with her eyes slightly narrowed, thinking of many things.

"Of course." Ling Tian nodded with a smile under his mask and added, "A second level sect is even more powerful. If in third level sects the Immortal Kings are ancestors and important figures in these places, in second level sects, the Immortal Kings are merely Elders, while more powerful existences reign over them."

15