Chapter 690 (Vol 3) – Master Is The Great Supreme Most Powerful Of All The Immortal Realm
616 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I hope you protect them because they are my women!"

Ling Tian added with force and conviction, making Lei Ruyan tremble.

"Huh?"

Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei were dumbfounded upon hearing this. Not only them, Nalan Ziqing, Xue Ning and the other women were stunned upon hearing this. Only Zhang Xinya remarked her pout more and snorted with jealousy, with her sister Long Yuyin and others looking at Ling Tian. Zhao Yu and Gu Yan this time were not too surprised, as if they expected this outcome, but their gazes fell on Xi Fei and Ning Xiaoyi.

"But Tian, w-what are you saying? Y-you don't have to do this for us..."

Ning Xiaoyi's face blushed completely, her voice trembling with nerves as she addressed Ling Tian. Her heart throbbed with shyness and shock, but an unimaginable happiness and vast joy enveloped her warmly, feeling happy for a moment as she heard these words from Ling Tian towards them.

Similarly, Xi Fei also could not help but show a blushing face, mainly her cheeks soft and tender; her cold heart that no one else could shake throbbed furiously upon hearing Ling Tian, a joyful happiness and warmth filled the sanctuary of her heart. Although she knew the case was different she couldn't help but feel happy too.

Ling Tian looked at them gently, with a warm and soft smile. Although this might be somewhat annoying or awkward for the two of them, this identity related to him would be enough for the time being. He wanted to make sure that if Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei managed to ascend in some future they wouldn't have much trouble or complications; saying that they were his Dao Companions could avoid most problems. Only he had to find a way to let everyone know that he was still alive and had not fallen, that way he could get some recovery time for both himself and everyone else until he fully recovered.

Having heard this, Lei Ruyan again prostrated herself before him.

"Then this little girl will do her best to protect the madams, even if it means the mobilization and destruction of the entire sect!" Her voice had no trace of doubt in it, but it still carried some nervousness and trembling, and even some shock. This Great Supreme who was admired and loved by all the maidens and fairies of the Immortal Realm, now had two women?

Dozens, hundreds and even thousands of extremely powerful, notable and famous fairies and female cultivators in the past had declared themselves to be Lovers and Dao Companions of this powerful existence at the top of the world, obtaining gifts, opportunities and more. But since there were many who did this and the Venerable Supreme did not confirm anything, in the end, no one would believe that anyone was the Dao Companion of this admired and feared existence until he himself said something or confirmed it.

But now the Venerable Lord himself had declared that these two women were his women, his Dao Companions! So no doubt these two women would receive all the attention and care once it became known! This would add several layers of protection towards them, mainly because this way they would reach towards Ling Tian and could obtain a favor from him in exchange for protecting these two women!

Lei Ruyan could think at this point, feeling the burden on her shoulders decrease noticeably; this would mean that the dangers and risks her Sect would face would decrease, so she would have no problem protecting these two women for a good while. Besides, the two of them were the hope and future for the revival of her Sect, so she had to secure their future!

"If any problems arise, you can use my identity to save them. And don't worry, because you already have a karmic relationship with me due to Xiaoyi and Fei now belonging to your Sect, I will give you luxurious gifts and presents to help your Sect regain its former glory. I will also try to search for traces and news about the whereabouts of your Master and ancestors." Ling Tian added for the last time, surprising Lei Ruyan.

"This little girl is grateful for your kindness and intentions. The entire Sect will be at your disposal and we will protect the two mistresses until the last member falls!" Lei Ruyan deeply thanked, feeling relieved to hear Ling Tian's words. That he would try to seek news of the whereabouts of her Master and ancestors was undoubtedly a great help to her and her entire sect.

This was clearly a great help to her and the entire Sect. The favor of a Great Supreme has no calculable value, especially if it is the first existence of the whole world...

"By the way..." Ling Tian remembered something and quickly took out a delicate and slender sword from his storage ring. He showed it to Lei Ruyan and said, "Have you seen this sword before? Or do you know anything about it? This sword was at the place where the Nascent Swords of the Sun and Moon were..."

This sword he had was the sword that was on top of the platform where the Sun Nascent Sword and Moon Nascent Sword resided and had exploded with terrifying power when he had taken it. A strange and mysterious sensation that he had not felt covered his body when he had taken it, so it should not be simple this sword.

"Mhn?" Lei Ruyan blinked for a moment as her spirit sense scanned the sword before shaking her head and saying, "I really don't know about that sword, Venerable Lord. Neither my Master or our ancestors mentioned about a sword like that from our heritage, but I'll try to look for information on it!" Lei Ruyan bowed apologetically. It was the first time she had seen that sword.

Ling Tian nodded slightly and did not inquire further.

"It's alright! I think you don't have much time left to maintain your Immortal Soul energy here, so why don't you help Fei and Xiaoyi a little before you leave?" Ling Tian nodded and gestured with his eyes at the two women beside him.

"Understood!"

Lei Ruyan nodded smoothly. She was really running out of energy to maintain her avatar on this lower plane, so it would dissipate very soon. Lei Ruyan raised her two hands and pointed her slender index fingers towards Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei sending threads of immortal energy towards them.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to you. Just accept these energies into your Knowledge Seas."

Ling Tian patted Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei's shoulders when he saw them tense up slightly, thinking that Lei Ruyan wanted to do something to them.

Xi Fei and Ning Xiaoyi nodded and let these energies coming from Lei Ruyan into their body, channeling and absorbing them into their Consciousness Seas. They both kept their eyes closed, trying to absorb the large packets of information into their minds.

Lei Ruyan's avatar distorted slightly after doing this.

"Then, this little girl bids farewell to you, Venerable Heavenly Lord. The temporary leader and first Elder of the Sect of the Fire and Water Transcendent Heart bids farewell, Sovereign Empress Rakshasa, Sovereign Empress Asura."

Lei Ruyan bowed one last time to Ling Tian, then to Zhao Yu and Gu Yan, then to Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei, and finally gave one last glance to everyone in the place with a slight nod before disappearing. The powerful domain that enveloped everyone in the place cracked in the sky and quietly disappeared without causing any apparent commotion.

""Master!""

Two small figures again rushed towards Ling Tian, claiming his hands. Lan Yin and Qing Sha hugged Ling Tian, big smiles on their adorable faces, their small bodies leaning against his.

Ling Tian smiled softly.

"Heh? So you're going around declaring new news? Why didn't I know about this before?"

Right then, Zhang Xinya approached with an amused smile full of interest, making Ling Tian laugh inwardly as he felt the intense jealousy and outbursts of this beloved wife of his in his heart. Yun Mengxin, Mu Shuiruo, Long Yuyin, Tang Wanying, Shan Qingwu and the others approached as well, with different looks towards Ling Tian.

"Big brother... who are you really?"

Xue Ning was the first to gather her courage and ask. But her face was filled with curiosity and shock, as were most of the others.

Clearly Ling Tian's identity in the legendary Immortal World was important! If not, how else could he make this existence that disappeared moments ago display such a terrifying and fearful demeanor in front of Ling Tian?

Zhen Bingluo, Gao Xue, Gao Yue, Lu Wuhu and Xuanyuan Haoyun looked curiously at Ling Tian, wondering what this Master of theirs had done in the Immortal World. Shin Wei and Xuanyuan Ling knew from Ling Tian himself that much had happened, but only now did they realize the weight and importance of their Master in the great Immortal World. Shan Qingwu also did not keep calm, realizing that the more she seemed to know Ling Tian, the more she realized the unimaginable identity he possesses.

"I went through a lot..." Ling Tian looked at them and after several seconds he sighed and smiled softly. Truly he had experienced a lot and did not know how to explain.

"Master is the most powerful powerhouse in the entire Immortal World, known as the first existence above the entire Immortal Realm!"

However, Gu Yan at once added with a proud and happy expression to introduce her Master, wanting to let her martial brothers and sisters know the identity of their Master!

"The first existence of the Immortal Realm?"

Zhen Bingluo whispered in astonishment upon hearing Gu Yan, and shifted her gaze to Ling Tian, who simply maintained that gentle smile without showing any signs of confirming or denying it. Gao Xue and Gao Yue, as well as Lu Wuhu and Shin Wei were shocked; if someone else tried to say something they would try hard to find it, but this statement came from their junior martial sister who was in the Immortal World with Ling Tian, someone who knows their Master and the importance of his identity best!

"Master is the most powerful Great Supreme in the entire Immortal Realm, even more powerful than the other existing Supremes. He is the strongest existence standing above the myriads and all living beings, being admired, revered, feared and respected throughout the Immortal Realm."

18