Journal, Day 3
47 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From here, the path of the story splits. The days are labeled with a "-#" at the end to signify what path they take part in.

 

Day 3-1

Today should be my last day resting in the forest if nothing goes awry.

I walked down the dirt road and see the opening of the outside plains before the sun sets. There was also a merchant’s wagon heading towards this dirt road. A merchant’s wagon comes from time to time with useful goods. It’s said that there is a continent-wide merchant guild that makes these trading routes. Merchant wagons follow trade rules set by the guild and have a set price range for everything. It’s very organized.

The merchant wagon that was going through the forest and through the village had a cauldron containing liquid for health potions. As magical as this concoction may sound, it is a regular work from the common herbs seen in this forest and many other areas. The herbs aren’t as effective in healing wounds unless they’re processed in a meticulous manner and can end up being harmful when used excessively. These herbs take time to mature and can be found in places filled with magic. I bought two valves to fill up with recovery liquid and placed them inside my leather pack.

 

Day 3-2

Today should be my last day resting in the forest if nothing goes awry.

. . .

The morning sky is blue and clear, and the rustling leaves on the branches of the forest trees dance alongside the wind’s gentle breath.

. . .

It is very peaceful today. It was actually quite peaceful these past few days. There have been no encounters with slimes and stray beasts. If it is the calm before a strong creature appears on the road, I will be lucky to leave before it appears, but hopefully, it is simply just peaceful.

. . .

The stars in the sky sparkle happily tonight. They seem to be brighter than usual.

0