V.3-Ch.48: Thoughts of revenge filling one’s heart
247 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the darkness of the black sea, the two scorching red suns peered through towards Ye Yuyan. A dark silhouette flashed around it, revealing a scaly visage. As the blood-red eyes shone, it revealed more of the beast and suddenly a massive draconic head emerged from the red light.

All throughout the black sea, hundreds of skeletal figures writhed in fears. Cackling as their bones rattled, and the sea became turbulent.

Amidst all this turmoil, another two suns ignited releasing a crimson light into the sea. Then another two, and then another all the way until there were twelve dark red eyes gazing on Ye Yuyan's form.

The eyes grew closer to Ye Yuyan as the pressure of all the gazes bore down on him at once. But Ye Yuyan floated inside the black sea unperturbed by the eyes. The eyes turned into six dark scaled draconic heads.

Each head had two dark red eyes, a scaly build and a sharp jutting red horn tipped with black. The heads swam through the black sea like a fish in water as they stalked around Ye Yuyan's body.

Ye Yuyan ignored them as he shut his eyes to meditate, he folded his legs in lotus form and put his palms out facing forward.

Suddenly a four-colored aura burst from his body forcing the black sea to sway in resistance. But it was futile as the lotus on his glabella started to materialized from his palm. The auras gathered together forming each lotus leaf one at a time.

Cyan, crimson, black, and cerulean blended together with the original red lotus forming a four colored lotus. The miniature lotus danced in Ye Yuyan's palms as the draconic beast watched almost enamored by the sight of the lotus.

Ye Yuyan released the lotus from his palm unleashing an underwater whirlwind of Qi. The colors burst out filling the sea with a light show of colors, the dark sea flashed with streaks of the four-colored lotus' lights.

The lights surrounded Ye Yuyan's body making him look like a divine god, as a lotus formed below him. It grew to multiply every second as it grew to a level almost rivaling the draconic beast.

"RARRR!" The Draconic beast's heads roared in excitement, simultaneously releasing a supersonic wave of sound transmitting throughout the black sea for thousands of meters.

The auras around Ye Yuyan continued to dance as a dark light coalesced around his glabella. The dark light was extremely condensed and distorted the surrounding space from its sheer density. The flickering dark light even made Ye Yuyan's brows furrow, and suddenly from his left eye came black blood.

"Power of the Demon!" Ye Yuyan roared as his left eye opened, revealing a dark sclera with dark veins popping out and a white pupil shining through the darkness.

Suddenly the dark light ball elongated turning into a small serpent with dark flames dancing across its body. The serpent's body writhed as a single red eye open on its forehead, malice shot out from its gaze causing the draconic beast to awaken.

"ARRGGHH!" The beast roared as its gigantic form revealed itself, first the abdomen shot through the darkness. The beast had a red scaly and evil gut, its scaly legs moved swiftly as it grew closer. Its claw-like feet slashed at the sea causing intense ripples.

Six heads jutted out from the beast as it danced around in the sea's dark. The six heads extended out from the beast coming in front of Ye Yuyan and his serpent. The eyes of the beast centered entirely on the black snake as desire passed through its malice filled eyes.

"Blood paid with blood, let us return as one. The river of humanity, the sea of demons, and the ocean of immortals!" Ye Yuyan incanted as he released the black snake from his hand. The serpent flew off swimming through the black sea and suddenly it turned into a dark flame.

The beast did not move as the dark flame engulfed it, suddenly it erupted into a sky consuming flame. The dark flames danced across the beast not burning it, but instead imbibing it!

The beast writhed with power as its body transformed. Ye Yuyan looked with a slight smile, and then he clenched his fists preparing for his part.

"Evil Form!" Ye Yuyan growled as suddenly a frosty wolf's head silhouette appeared behind him. Inside his body erupted an incalculable amount of Lunar Qi, the Lunar Qi burst into his veins filling him with power.

His meridians and tendons froze over as the Lunar Qi transformed into a matrix of frost and stardust. The frozen and heavy forces filled his organs and entered deep into his bones. A thin layer of frost appeared on his skin fusing into it, Ye Yuyan's body turned cold and grew stronger!

"Slaughter Qi!" Ye Yuyan continued as a river of blood shot out of his body. The river parted the darkness opening a blood-red world of slaughter.

In this world, thousands of weapons danced slashing down figures and harvesting their blood. The slaughter went without end as a massive sword appeared at the sky's center.

The slaughter Qi condensed all around Ye Yuyan as blobs of crimson energy filling him with power. In the skies drifted a red river of blood-consuming the blood from the weapons and growing with power.

"Authority!" Ye Yuyan unclenched his fist as his left eye shined with a dark light, the power of the Heavenly Dao shot out, a starry sky danced in Ye Yuyan's eye as the world and the powers within him fused as one.

The frost, blood, and darkness fused as one into Ye Yuyan as the power of the demon burst from his body. The cyan, crimson, and darkness danced as one swirling together as they filled the void.

Suddenly the beast, growled to the heavens as another head shot out from the dark flames. The head was shaped like the black serpent but much larger! On the new head's forehead was a red malice filled eye.

Humanity cultivated, chivalry, bloodline, and sealing. Chivalry conforms with inner cultivation and sealing conformed with outer cultivation. Bloodline could help fuse the two paths together acting as a bridge to complete one's cultivation.

But that wasn't what Ye Yuyan is doing, instead, he's using the power of demons. There's Evil form cultivation which is similar to chivalry, slaughter qi which is the root of demon sealing, and authority which is bloodlines for demons!

"Fuse!" Ye Yuyan commanded as his demonic aura shot out and wrapped around the draconic beast. The frost shot into its body turning its bones into jade and turned its meridians cyan.

Blue veins popped out around the beast as its physical hardness reached untold levels, a thin matrix of snowflakes appeared in between its scales tightening them even more!

Then the blood dyed the darkness of the beast turning it red from head to toe. Its body filled with power slaughter qi and making its claws grow sharper and suddenly bones jutted out from its back, giving the beast a more demonic look.

Then lastly the black shot out towards the main head of the beast, the black beam shot into the beast's eyes filling it with an untold amount of darkness particles. Ye Yuyan's left eye glowed with darkness as the eye of the beast opened revealing a left eye of heaven!

"ARRRGHHH!" The beast roared as the black sea suddenly channeled towards its body. It formed a massive vortex that funneled the black sea towards it. The skeletal figures struggled from the undercurrents, but the vortex was too powerful.

The dark forces of the sea fused into the beast as its form became more and more obvious. The sea drained in almost moment as Ye Yuyan watched on in glee.

The world of the black sea, increasingly collapsed as spatial rifts appeared all around. This world existed for the black sea and as it drained so did its foundation.

From the waste of the world, the beast's true form unveiled. It was a huge red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on its heads were seven diadems. It swung its tail sweeping away a third of the spatial rifts in a single moment.

"Arrrggghhh!" It roared releasing a supersonic draconic roar that shattered the rest of the spatial rifts and calmed the dying world. Ye Yuyan floated in the void staring at this seven-headed dragon with a smirk.

The dragon turned into a beam of light and flew towards Ye Yuyan's back. Ye Yuyan parted his robes on both sides, revealing his jade white back. The beam of light slammed into his back and imprinted onto him a seven-headed dragon.

Ye Yuyan put his robe back on and floated in the void amidst the dead world. In his left eye, the starry sky shone with a red dragon roaming across the stars. Ye Yuyan blinked three times making his eye return to their dark and lifeless color.

Ye Yuyan smiled a cruel smile as he recited:

"In the dark of night, I awaken
Atop a mountain peak, cold and barren
That old tree is there to greet me
But I remain silent as I feel my flesh
My blood seethes with excitement
Looking from the mountain peak
At a world that has forgotten me
Demonic obsessions
That grip the soul
Thoughts of revenge
Filling one's heart
I will not be forgotten."

3