V.2-Ch.36: Blood Dragon
292 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the shadow mountain, Yunshi was levitating meditatively as his demonic aspect was fused with his torso. His hands were pressed against the shadow chains around the mountain, he was releasing intense shadow force dispelling the chains one by one.

The red river swirled in the skies as flew down towards the shadow mountain, flooding the skies in blood lightning. Wu Han's red war god grew in size as it approached the red river and raised its shield to guard.

"Hah!" He exhaled as he slammed the shield into the river redirecting it away from the shadow mountain. The river went flying towards the ground when suddenly it coiled like a snake and attacked towards Wang Shi.

"The Lady's Judgment!" She roared as the lady in the white tunic's aura burst into the skies. A powerful and just aura gathered into her sword, with one hand the scales of justice slammed down upon the river weakening it, with the other hand the sword of judgment came down slashing it in two.

The split river retained its vitality as it swished across the sky attacking both Wang Shi and Wu Han at the same time.

"Argh!" Wu Han growled as the red river slammed into his shield again throwing him and his aspect back.

"Scales of Justice!" Wang Shi roared as her aspect tightly gripped in her left hand the scales of justice and bore it down onto the red river once again. The red river turned into a wave as it dodged the scales crashing into Wang Shi's aspect.

"Argh!" Wang Shi grunted involuntarily as her and her aspect were thrown back a few meters. At that moment, Wu Han recovered his balance as he raised his shield guarding once again.

Wu Han's gaze was centered on the red lotus in the very middle, the red lotus rapidly spun and suddenly one of the leaves wilted and grayed in seconds.

"Wang Shi, try to hold on! This river won't last much longer!" Wu Han said as adjusted his defeated posture to stand strong and firm. He straightened his back and pushed out his chest emanating the masculine aura of a war god!

Wang Shi looked over at Wu Han listening intently when suddenly she saw hundreds of red lights shooting towards them from the west.

"Wu Han, look out!" She yelled but she was too late, suddenly a blood sword made of lightning shot through the sky. It cut right into Wu Han's aspect from behind forcing him to stagger forward.

"Pffftt." Wu Han's aspect started to crack and he spat out a mouthful of blood. His eyes turned red from the sheer pain as he tried to hold himself up in the air.

The red war god reached into its back and ripped out the sword in a swift motion. Nomological marks shined on its back as the hole sealed itself up. The malevolent red eyes of the war god and Wu Han turned to stare at the person who hurt it.

The first of the red beams transformed into a white-haired old man in crimson robes. On his back was a horned shadow demon with 9 crimson lines cascading down its abdomen. The rest of the red beams transformed into cloaked red figures, all had red lightning surround their body.

"You're the Blood sect's Third Elder, Alister." Wang Shi said with stupor as she met his malevolent gaze.

"To think a child of Lustitia would know my humble name." Alister sneered with a slightly closed-lip smile.

"You accrued quite a reputation for yourself in the last world tournament, with that accursed blood magic." Wu Han said scowling, his muscles bulged as his red war god's aura grew.

"Such old matters from long ago, were children like you even alive back then?" Alister said as he pursed his lips and put his hands behind his back.

"You talk too much." Wu Han growled as his red war god screeched rumbling the heavens, he raised his spear and pierced the air towards Alister. The sheer momentum parted the void as it generated a massive tempest.

"A mere Bloodline Refiner challenges me?" Alister sneered as he clenched his fists and got into a horse riding stance. Suddenly red lightning crackled along his body ascending to the skies, the powerful lightning rippled the void as it gathered into a blood red sword.

"Did you forget about me?" Wang Shi yelled as her aspect awoke as it brought down the scales of justice.

"Swoosh!" The red river shot through space and collided into the red river before it could approach Alister.

Alister's blood sword met Wu Han's spear at that moment, the huge collision of forces shot blood red energies into the void. The energies crashed into the ground like a meteor shower as they dissipated.

"Argh!" Wu Han grunted and took a half step back as the collision with the sword smashed his spear out of his hand. Alister took a step back himself as his blood lightning was parted by the spear's momentum.

"Not bad, you're bloodline is at the precipice of condensing its first essence." Alister praised as he evaluated Wu Han's strength. Wu Han came from the Wu clan, one of the legendary 12 king bloodlines from Remote Antiquity. Wang Shi was the same coming from the legendary Wang clan.

Bloodline cultivators first awaken their bloodline becoming a rank 1 Awakener, then they catalyze becoming a Rank 2 catalyzer, then they refine their bloodline awakening their ancestral totem and becoming a Rank 3 refiner.

Both Wang Shi and Wu Han already awoke their ancestral totem, they were just a step away from fusing together with it to create their aspect.

What they were using right now was at best an Illusory Aspect that they had the privilege of condensing due to their thick bloodlines. If it were someone with a weaker bloodline they would have little hope of condensing a bloodline aspect let alone a pseudo one!

This aspect for bloodline cultivator is called the first essence, which can be reawoken making it stronger and stronger. This gives bloodline cultivators a massive edge on knights and demon sealers.

"Why don't I show you the might of blood magic?" Alister said through clenched teeth, he put his arms out palm forward and gathered blood lightning, the red river started to swish and flow towards Alister.

Wang Shi's eyes narrowed the river slapped her and her aspect away as it flew through the void toward Alister. She regained her bearings in a second and grunted in frustration: "Damn it!"

The red lotus spun rapidly another leave after leave withered until it became completely emancipated.

Suddenly a blood light shone in Alister's eyes as the energies from the red lotus entered into his body. In his eyes was reflected a blood red lotus that revolved rapidly drawing the essence of the red river toward it.

"Noo!!!" Yunshi's perception broke free of the shadow spikes as he looked at Alister drawing in the blood river, he yelled to Wu Han and Wang Shi saying: "He's releasing his conjured physique! I need a little bit longer until I undo the restrictions, hold him back!"

Wu Han obeyed immediately as the veins popped out on his forehead, suddenly his aspect grew even larger as the spear flew into its hands.

"War!" Wu Han roared as the red aura of war gathered on his spear hardening it as he stabbed towards Alister.

"Judgment!" Wang Shi roared as she joined in bringing down the scales of judgment onto Alister.

"Arghhhhh!" Alister roared as his aura kept growing, he completely disregarded the incoming attacks.

Suddenly his pupils disappeared and he roared to the heavens. Intense red lightning circled around his body, the blood disciples behind him joined in releasing their own red lightning. A thousand motes of red light ascended to the skies coloring the world in blood light.

The blood disciples' auras gathered together and started to form something, at the back the first of the disciples' bodies transformed into a light and elongated into two long and scaly legs. Then the disciples in the middle fused together becoming a long draconic torso.

The disciples at the front transformed into two sharp draconic claws fusing together to create a massive towering body.

"Blood Dragon Body!" Alister said as he gritted his teeth, in his white eyes appeared a red vertical slit. His body transformed with his teeth growing sharp and his limbs disappearing, he turned into the head of a blood dragon!

The head fused into the rest of the body as a draconic aura shot through the firmament piercing straight through the atmosphere.

"ARRRR!" The dragon roared as two geysers of blood shot out from its back. The blood spurted out forming a vein system as congealed and harden, the wings eclipsed the sky with blood red as the flapped shooting out hundreds of beams of red lightning.

"Ah!" Wu Han exhaled as he changed the trajectory of his spear, instead he aimed for the lightning coming towards him. Moving quickly and swiftly as he slashed apart each beam with his war spear.

Wang Shi fared worse as her scales grew to close to the wings, it was shattered by the sheer volume of the lightning.

Wang Shi flew back with her massive aspect trying to dodge the lightning but she was hit nonetheless. Cracks started to show on her Illusory aspect as the lightning pummeled her into the ground.

"Wang Shi!" Wu Han yelled with a trembling voice.

"This is the might of blood magic! Now shall we play a little longer?" The blood dragon said in a booming and deep voice as it taunted Wu Han. The wings spread once again as red lightning started to gather for another volley.

Wu Han looked over at Yunshi who was still meditating, his aspect was out and about rapidly undoing the shadow chains.

'Just a little longer.' He thought to himself as he gritted his teeth. Red veins started to show in his eyes and suddenly a line of blood went down his lip.

"Damned beast!" Wu Han roared as his aspect joined in attacking once again!

3