V.2-Ch.44: Howl!
271 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The void filled with massive reverberations as a cyan and crimson fist diametrically opposed to one another clashed.

Boom!

The sheer explosive force burst out as the two fists crashed, the molten red of the first fist rapidly cool and the frozen fist heated up. Both fists evened out into their original colors as the two aspects raised their other fist.

"Puah!" Chen Li's Iron knight aspect retreat two steps forcing her to spit a mouthful of blood. Her aspect right arm cracked as the molten iron cooled from the lunar Qi.

The moon demon stood still as heat forces tried to climb its right hand, it shook its hand releasing an endless sea of lunar Qi.

The charred black hand became frozen by the lunar Qi making the fur turn cyan again and the injury disappear. Ye Yuyan's eyes flashed open with malice as lunar Qi gathered into his aspect.

"Hah!" Ye Yuyan roared releasing the sea of cyan Qi, the moon demon roared to the heavens with its cyan slit eyes shining with murderous intent.

The moon demon raised its other arm and punched out furiously, the fist stirred the cyan sea into action splitting the void in two with the momentum as it flew towards Chen Li.

"Chhh..." Chen Li clicked her tongue and clenched her left arm, her aspect copied her action as it raised its left arm. Her right arm hand to the side as she gathered her bloodline forces, bronze Qi condensed onto her left arm like a barrier as she punched out again.

The void light up once again with the clashing of fists, the laws of frost and strength crashed together leaving streaks of Qi across the void. The two fists smashed against each other releasing a volley of strong and lunar Qis.

"Too weak!" Ye Yuyan growled as his eyes shined with cyan Qi as he stepped into the punched, the Moon Demon mimicked him as it took a second step suddenly bursting forward with indomitable momentum.

The sudden burst of energy transmitted through the Iron Knight, Chen Li's body rocked within her aspect as her left arm flew back. The smashing momentum continued until it punched into the iron knight's abdomen.

"Scram!" Ye Yuyan roared as he burst into the punch again releasing an incalculable amount of lunar Qi.

The world of ice drove the attack as it fused into the punch shooting through the iron knight. The world of bronze behind Chen Li cracked as the world of ice overcame all laws bursting the void.

The fist sent Chen Li's aspect flying into the cracking bronze world, as the insidious lunar Qi seeped into her aspect making crack even more.

In less than a moment, her world and aspect were on the brink of collapse as her truths showed signs of dissipating. She struggled to regain her balance as her body propelled through the great world.

Anger burst through her heart filling her with a burning hatred, she smashed down on the void regaining her balance and stared at Ye Yuyan with hate-filled eyes.

"Damn it, I refuse to lose so easily!" She roared in a shrill voice as she slammed down onto her great world-shattering it.

Suddenly the world of bronze shattered like glass mural into a million bronze shards. Engraved on each shard was a different fortitude mark with a complete truth, the shards drifted all around the void each aimed at Ye Yuyan.

"The People's Hero!" Chen Li roared forcing her aspect to shatter, the remnants of her iron knight turned into marks that fused into the shards.

The void rapidly filled with glass shards all pointing at the Moon Demon's form. The shards rotated at rapidly speeds wearing at the world of ice, drilling away various frost truths.

A fight between rank 4 experts was no longer in the physical realm, but instead, it was in the realm of laws! Every attack was imbued with the power of laws, making every fist and kick stir the powers of heaven and earth into a frenzy.

"Your Chen clan never changes, relying on heritage makes you stagnant!" Ye Yuyan sneered as the rotating shards grew closer.

"Arrogant." Chen Li scornfully said as rage boiled in her eyes.

She raised her jade palm facing outward and flicked her wrist toward Ye Yuyan. That single action stirred heaven and earth as the truth fragments dashed towards Ye Yuyan as if a magnetic force were pulling them in.

Up in the world of ice's sky, the blue moon shone upon the Moon Demon illuminating it with power. The sky rippled as a vortex of cyan Qi gathered into the tattoos of the demon, each line pulsated with nomological fluctuations as the forces transmitted throughout its body.

The gathered forces condensed toward the Moon Tattoo right below its navel as a cyan aura wrapped around the demon's form. The blue lotus mark resonated with Ye Yuyan's red lotus mark, their auras swirled and blended together as the Moon Demon fused with the world of ice!

The Moon Demon growled releasing Lunar Qi with its every birth, Ye Yuyan gritted his teeth as slaughter Qi released from deep in his bones. The slaughter Qi blended into the Blue Moon Code driving the Moon Demon to a new level.

Its jaw elongated as its incisors and canines grew, its ears grew as it turned sharp as if peering into all sounds. Then suddenly it claws grew sharper resembling talons in sharpness as it grew more intimidating.

Originally the demon had no distinctive features but now it took on the appearance of a massive werewolf! The Moon Demon howled toward the heavens, and suddenly Ye Yuyan's pupils disappeared showing the whites of his eyes.

"Hrrr, Piss off!" Ye Yuyan growled as the whites of his eyes shown with a demonic light, his muscles and body bulged significantly as the Moon Demon's slaughter Qi intensified.

His terrifying visage inspired a demonic aura around him as the Moon Demon's howl erupted into supersonic sound waves.

The intense vibrations transmitted through the membrane of the void as a sea of cyan Qi engulfed the world. The world of ice suddenly expanded out, every piece of glass shattered as it passed by. The ever-growing world consumed the truths bursting through the bronze light like it was butter.

"What!?!" Chen Li said as her eyes narrowed in shock, she tried to move back but Ye Yuyan's world of ice grew without end. Before she could even move back, a plain of ice stretching to the ends of the horizon was before her.

Inside this world bloomed blue lotus as cyan Qis drifted around the realm and a blue moon stood in command of all things.

Chen Li closed her eyes in resignation as the great world of ice wrapped around her, without her bronze armor the ice frosted over her legs easily as it consumed her frail body.

Boom!

The aquatic plains lit up with a blue light as a sea of qi roiled out. The qi turned into thick waves as it condensed into one point, seething with excitement when suddenly a cyan beam shot out from the point expanding as it flew out further.

The beam burst into the world of ice shattering the layer of laws as it flew into the world, the Qi blasted through the skies cutting apart the blue lotuses and cyan Qis.

The massive beam sliced apart the sky leaving a massive gashing scar, thousands of meters across. A vacuum formed from the hole sucking in various truths, forcing the world to stop its advance.

With a moment of respite, Chen Li's body flashed back thousands of meters in a second. She fled with no concern for face as she flew at maximum speeds.

Ye Yuyan's pupils returned as his dark gaze landed on the scar of the world of ice, levitating there was a woman dressed in blue robes embroidered with lunar symbols. Around her was a swirling vortex of Lunar Qi as if she was the origin of all Lunar energy.

Drifting starlight accentuated her full curves as her immortal figure danced in the moonlight as she flew towards the center of the world of ice.

The laws of frost parted automatically as if she were the sovereign of laws, her form flitted and appeared in front of Ye Yuyan's towering Moon Demon.

Ye Yuyan smirked as the immortal woman approached him, she stood silently gazing at Ye Yuyan from a short distance. The Moon Demon gazed down at her with its cyan predator eyes as if wanting to devour her.

"Fellow Immortal Yan, you seem to be well." She said as smiled vaguely with eyes as calm as a quiet sea, nothing could disturb her gaze even if the heavens collapsed in front of her she would remain emotionless.

"A pleasure to see once again, Venerable Moon..." Ye Yuyan enunciated her title slowly with a slight smirk on his face.

The moment he said her name, the void rippled as the laws of Heaven and Earth stirred unwittingly, immortal palaces and golden lotuses rose as the sound of the Heavenly Dao awoke in Heaven's Realm. This was the prestige of a Venerated Bearer, a darling of the Heavenly Dao someone who held the throne for an era!

5