V.2-Ch.45: Transmission Array
259 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the void space of the Aquatic plains, the world of ice created by Ye Yuyan slowly healed as the spatial rifts became filled with Lunar Qi.

Ye Yuyan and the Lunar woman stood facing one another at the center of the world of ice. Ye Yuyan's pupils returned to their circular and dark color, exuding a mysterious and dark aura.

Behind him, his Moon Demon aspect became increasingly translucent as it dissipated into motes of light, each mote of light fused into his body sealed deep into his red lotus.

The red lotus mark on Ye Yuyan's forehead shone releasing an all-consuming crimson light, the world of ice rumbled as if listening to the command. The drifting frost laws decomposed transforming into individual truths.

Ye Yuyan's red lotus took command turning the truths into a cyan beam of Qi. The beam zoomed shooting into his body and disappearing as if entering a black hole. Thousands if not tens of thousands of cyan lights shot into his body from all around the world of ice.

Venerable Moon watched silently as the lunar forces entered into Ye Yuyan's body. The whole world of ice disappeared as a prism of cyan lights formed around Ye Yuyan's body.

The truths of frost shone of Ye Yuyan's body as cyan veins of energy, the truths fused perfectly back into his body completing his first lotus leaf.

Deep inside his body, the red lotus spun as the first lotus leaf released a demonic aura, inside of the lotus leaf existed a world of blue lotuses and frost.

A massive Moon Demon traveled the plains howling frost Qi into existence, at the core of this world was a blue moon that was the genesis of all frost!

"Your proficiency in Lunar laws has stepped into a new realm, you're truly a terrifying man." Venerable Moon commented with a sly smirk, her eyes shined like stars.

"I must say I appreciate your 'instruction', without that attack, it would have taken me longer to derive your complete law." Ye Yuyan chuckled as he felt the powers of Venerable Moon's attack flow through his body.

When Venerable Moon released that sky rending beam to save Chen Li, she unveiled her full law of the stars.

Although Venerable Moon mastered many Daos, her Blue Moon code's true power laid in the stars but even with two of her volumes, she never included the rules for absorbing the power of the stars.

"Not long until I usurp your realm..." Ye Yuyan joked as the veins in his body cooled, the laws settled into his body increasing its strength and durability.

Once a cultivator reached rank 4 and accessed the power of laws, they could manipulate truths to a new level. Most secret arts for a rank 3 expert would be fusing with a truth to boost their strength to a new level.

Maven did this when he burned his sword force while fighting Illathar, this kind of technique mimicked rank 4 powers at a great cost.

A rank 4 expert was automatically a condensation of truths. Their body could rival divine metals and they could soar to the skies moving heaven and earth.

"Fellow immortal has truly let time corrupt his heart." Venerable Moon's expression turned from jovial as she frowned.

"What can I say, it becomes me." Ye Yuyan responded in a flat and emotionless tone, displeasing Venerable Moon.

"I'll have to ask you to lay down your arms." She said politely in a pleasant and warm tone, her lips pursed slightly as her lipid and blue eyes gazed at Ye Yuyan.

Suddenly Ye Yuyan's body lurched slightly, his knees bent unwittingly as if a mountain had fallen on his back. The weight of planetary bodies bore down in the void, twisting and curving gravity as Ye Yuyan felt his back almost get crushed.

Ye Yuyan's back knee started to give out as his body attempted to lunge forward but failed. The crushing weight kept adding as Venerable Moon wished.

"Regardless of your past standing, you lack the prerequisites to act in front of me." She said as her blue piercing gaze stabbed into Ye Yuyan's core forcing the void distorted increasingly.

The intense ripples transmitted through the void ripping apart the fabric of space, this was the true prestige of Venerable Moon's lunar dao!

"Arrogance does not be fit the weak, now kneel!" She said as the weight of her gaze grew even more.

"Scram!" Ye Yuyan growled as he stomped onto the void, the red lotus mark on his head shone with an intertwining of a dark and lightning auras.

Ye Yuyan's eyes glittered with light as his left eye turned darker than black, his abyss like gaze lit up with a shimmering light coming from a time immemorial.

His right eye crackled with electrical intent as hundreds of heavenly thunders burst in his eyes transforming into lightning marks turning his gaze electrifying.

Suddenly the weight on his back disappeared as he stood up forcing away the gravitational forces. The void space suddenly stabilized as Ye Yuyan stomped once again slashing away at Venerable Moon's powers.

"I can say the same for yourself, you are merely a will, unable to truly show the prestige of a Throne Bearer." Ye Yuyan said as he met Venerable Moon's gaze, his red lotus leaves all superimposed as his cultivation rose from the first revolution all the way to the fourth!

His aura grew without limit as it ascended to the firmament, pushing faintly through Heaven's Realm and entering into the real world. His cultivation right now could faintly rival the power of a Rank 5 expert!

"But of course, I am a reasonable man. I can spare your juniors at a price, otherwise, I'm more than willing to slaughter to my heart's content." Ye Yuyan threatened as cyan, crimson, black, and blue auras swirled around him in a four-colored vortex.

Venerable's Moon expression turned grim as she saw a vague red silhouette flashing behind Ye Yuyan's form. The aura of the silhouette far surpassed the feeling of an aspect, it was as if it were an extension of the heavens.

If she had her true body she would have nothing to fear, even now she could still fight Ye Yuyan. But once the silhouette was added, then the odds become unpredictable.

Sadly she was just a partial will that resided in the blue moon that possessed Su Xinyue's body. She couldn't even show a millionth of her true power in her current form.

Venerable Moon furrowed her brows in contemplation for a moment, then she sighed as she tapped on her forehead releasing a translucent jade bead.

Inscribed along the bead were various nomological lines that shone in red text, she sent the bead towards Ye Yuyan who caught it with his right hand. He inspected the bead for a moment and put it into his robes.

"That will be more than enough." Ye Yuyan chuckled as he diffused his revolutions, decreasing his aura until it returned to Rank 4.

"Just leave." Venerable Moon said in a displeased tone as her body flashed away back into the aquatic plains. Ye Yuyan stood still in the void with a vague semblance of a smirk on his face.

The red silhouette flickered intensely as it took the form of a young man dressed in red lightning robes. The young man came closer standing next to Ye Yuyan, but Ye Yuyan didn't respond instead his gaze was centered on the limits of Heaven's Realm.

His perception traveled to the ends of the void, at the edge of Heaven's Realm was gathering a fog of nine-colored auroras. If one looked closer they could see faces inside of the fog, the faces writhed and squirmed as the aurora grew.

'Foglord's will was first to enter, when will he hear that I've returned?' Ye Yuyan wondered as a sinister smile bloomed from his lips. He extradited his perception and turned to the young man.

"Now's my cue to leave, I'll have to trouble you, Lei Sheng." Ye Yuyan smirked as Lei Sheng's red body turned into a sea of red lightning, the red lightning exploded out filling the void with red light.

The red lightning coiled and seethed around Ye Yuyan forming a matrix of hundreds of different symbols, it formed into a stellar circle that filled the void space.

From the spellcircle lightning bolts arched and spread throughout Heaven's Realm flying through the void towards the Blood Plains.

In the blood plains in front of the temple, a congregation of Ye Yuyan's followers gathered with the help of Nesilia, Maven, and Alister. The three stood leading the troops as red lightning struck down around them forming an array.

Both Ye Yuyan's and the blood plains array resonated together as both Ye Yuyan's and his followers' bodies turned translucent as if disappearing.

The matrix of lightning increasingly lost energy as Ye Yuyan and Co dissipated into nothingness. At the array center, the lightning crackled as the array collapsed.

Finally, at the moment Ye Yuyan disappeared the nine-colored aurora crashed down into Heaven's Realm, a sea of wills rushed into the realm!

*******************

Author's thoughts: The next chapter is the last chapter of volume 2, after that I will take a 2-3 day break to work on my Volume 3 outline. Thank you for reading up to hear and please comment and review if you have the time.

4