Chapter 1. Adventurers are crude customers
1k 8 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Reminder: Crude/hurtful language warning including LGBT slurs

"Welcome to Switch and Ecstasy! How can I help you today?"

Calypso bowed deeply at the receptionist's desk, her long black hair cascading in front of her.

A group of four male adventurers had walked into the brothel. They were laughing at each other, and their rambunctious conversations were littered with various profanities. For the time being, they completely ignored the receptionist, but Calypso was used to this type of crass behavior in the customer service industry.

Kyrza was the nearest port city to the Grand Rift Dungeon, and many high-level adventurers passed by here on their quests for gems, gold, and glory. 

Unfortunately, adventurers were some of Calypso's least favorite customers.

But as much as she hated to admit it, their deep pockets were essential to keeping her business afloat.

She squeezed her hands a little more tightly and repeated her greeting with a fragile smile.

"Dear guests! Welcome! Is this your first time at our establishment? Please make yourself comfortable. Feel free to browse the menus in the waiting room, and I can answer any questions you might have. The first page is our Daily Special, and some of our lovely escorts are offering discount services. Of course, our store's special promotions are featured on the second page—"

"Hey." One of the adventurers suddenly interrupted her by dropping his hand on the reception desk. He seemed unaware of his own strength, and the table shook violently upon impact. 

Calypso flinched.

"This is the sex-change brothel, right? The infamous one that kicked up a storm when it opened up a year ago?" His voice was aggressive and overbearing.

"...Yes. This is the place..."

"To make it clear, we don't fuck trannys."

"We're all straight. I don't want to wake up in bed with a dude."

"Yeah, it's like, for your own safety and stuff. Hanes here is a berserker, and he rampages when he's angry. Someone might lose an arm if he starts swinging his sword around, and you don't want to piss him off by pulling weird shit on us."

The adventurers all had threatening looks in their eyes, but Calypso remained unfazed. She didn't even blink. In fact, she heard similar things from customers every day, to the point that she was completely desensitized to it. A year ago, she had been far more sensitive to such crude language, especially since her original world was a bit more tolerant of transgender people. However, this medieval-esque isekai universe lacked even the concept of "transgender". Homosexuality was considered a form of deviancy, and the very notion of swapping genders was scandalously taboo.

Calypso was a transwoman, but she had a thick skin.

Initially, she had been terribly disappointed when she transmigrated into a boy's body. However, she had been thrilled to discover that this universe had magic, and that it was possible to brew sex-swapping potions. After running away from home, she had studied witchcraft for a decade as a witch's apprentice, and became a fully fledged witch of her own right.

Of all things, she had gone and started a gender-bending brothel.

It was incredibly frustrating at times, but she had her own personal reasons for running this type of business.

"The menu clearly states each entertainer's original gender on their profile," Calypso answered with a polite and level voice. "There is no problem if you would prefer to play with biological women. Do you need help with choosing a sex-swapping potion?"

"1400G for a three hour potion? By hell that's expensive!"

Calypso continued to smile professionally.

"Unfortunately, the ingredients for a single potion are expensive. However, I assure you that our prices are competitively priced, and similar sex-swapping potions are rare finds on the Wizard's Market. In fact, I brew them myself."

"Damn, is it worth it Ames? 1400G for a dare?"

"Lol Finnis, you're just afraid you'll lose the bet. Clearly you're the biggest sissy out of all of us."

"First one to orgasm as a girl loses!"

"No, the loser is obviously the one who cums the most!"

"Hey receptionist, can we do an orgy? Like, a dozen girls or so? We can afford to splurge a bit."

"Ames! You're not in charge of the finances!"

"Ignore that guy, Ma'am. I'm the captain. We'll take all the girls on the fourth page with full service and 3-hour pots for each of us. We'll also reserve the master suite as well."

Calypso nodded with a receptionist's smile plastered to her face.

"Right away! That'll be 9200G."

 

20