• Chapter #51: [LET THE GAMES BEGIN]
2k 9 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
• Chapter #51: [LET THE GAMES BEGIN]
 
Sigh...
 
I let out a deep breath, currently laying on a makeshift bed in this world. I was still thinking of what the soul had told me. Although many information are still vague, it’s much more clearer. This is definitely connected to the war eons ago.
 
Sigh…
 
I let out another deep breath, before deciding to visit the group chat for a little bit of leisure.
 
[Schemer: Jeez, it’s no wonder people don’t like it.]
 
[HolyMaiden: Still, you shitheads won’t let me in.*Scowl*]
 
[CulturedOjii-san: Cough I can’t, Holy Maiden. You know that aside from this silliness, you’ll also burn my collection!!!]
 
[CheckYourInventory: …Are you talking about the animated pornography that you store on your planet?]
 
[WarIsLife: WAHAHAHAHA! But seriously, what the hell’s that?]
 
[RockHard: Well, it’s a fight…]
 
[WarIsLife: WHAT?! A FIGHT?! THEN I’M IN!!]
 
[RockHard: You can’t, it’s not the fight that’s on your mind.]
 
[PeaceLife: You fools… Facepalm Anyway, Raging Light, try to calm down from now on. Everything has the right time, and Enigma’s also online.]
 
[Enigma: Yep. Took long enough for y’all to notice.]
 
[Enigma: Sigh Anyway, where’s the others?]
 
[PeaceLife: Well, UnderworldSucks is busy with his… Hobbies? TheLonelyTree is currently stuck with some problems, while ManaLiz and BeastlyBeauty are really just offline.]
 
[Enigma: Hmm, alright. You sure we didn’t forget someone?]
 
[WarIsLife: Yeah. By the way, did you learn anything new about your travel.]
 
[Schemer: So what did you find?]
 
[CulturedOjii-san: Yep. This thing’s annoying and quick to spread, on LonelyTree’s world too.]
 
[Enigma: Well surprise, the tears came from these black stones. I think they’re above my rank though, since I really can’t scan them…]
 
[Schemer: Oh… So that’s why…]
 
[CulturedOjii-san: Hold on… Black stones?]
 
[Schemer: Hahahahaha…] [Schemer – Status: Offline]
 
[Enigma: I guess this explains on where those things came from…]
 
[PeaceLife: Indeed.] [WarIsLife: Ahahahaha! They sure got ya into trouble!]
 
[Enigma: Sigh Well, that reminds me. There’s something that you did eons ago that this soul had told me… Care to enlighten me?]
 
[Bored Beings – Status: Offline]
 
My face morphed into a scowl. They’re hiding something from me again.
 
Sigh… Well, whatever. I’m bound to discover those things anyway. For now, I’ll just rest and focus on what’s at hand. My current objectives would be to wipe those stones from existence, as well as discover these two noble group’s objectives. Damn… There’s many things at once. There’s the tournament tomorrow too…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
•—•—•—•
 
“Lalalalala~” An ominous, yet cheerful humming echoed through a dark room. Within the room, a woman surrounded in purple aura can be seen, and the figure’s aura seemed to make the place much more darker. Looking closer, the figure revealed itself to be Silk, the woman that Allen had met and unfortunately(or fortunately…?), took her attention to him.
 
“Making sure to hit that rival! Hit, hit, hit!”, Despite her cheery singing, her deranged smile and ominous eyes displayed none of the cheerful song that she chanted.
 
“You nailed it! If you want your love, make it hit!”, Her voice further increased in pitch, and she eventually broke into a fit of giggles.
 
“Ufufufu~ Oh, Allen-chan~”, She sing-sang, and eventually sucked her index finger.
 
“Oh, I know~ I’ll just control your summon, and then we’ll be closer than ever~”, She cheered, but then, everything became darker. Silence encompassed everything, that not even insects nor a graveyard would compare. She froze, as cold air gently touched her body. For her, it seemed that time slowed down as she was faced on the coming embrace of death. Slowly, thick smoke enveloped the room, which came in front of her. She stared, frozen in fear and shock, as a silhouette of a woman emerged from the smoke. It revealed to be no other than Miyanase. And she wasn’t pleased at all.
 
“Don’t you dare do that… Thief…”, She growled, her lifeless eyes becoming smoldered in cold fury. It was the last thing that she saw, before darkness enveloped her being.
 
“He’s. Mine. Only…”
 
 
•—•—•—•
 
Well, it’s a brand new day, in this brand new world I’m in. As I floated by the academy grounds, I could see the excited faces of the students. Though, I guess it’s understandable.
 
The Summoning Tournament.
 
It’s held once every year in this school. Apparently, those who win will receive direct training from the highest summoners, as well as some privileges that I do not know of. Well, it won’t be important anyway. I’d be long gone and back on Earth. Probably…
 
Sigh…
 
As additionally, those who win will also gain a chance to have an audience with the Nobles, so I might grab this chance to obtain more information. Welp, let’s just go. I’ll try not to do anything that’s nonsense here, and if I do, I’ll just knock the sense from my enemy anyways.
 
 
•—•—•—•
 
 
 
 
 
Fshooowwww….
 
* BOOM!*BOOM!
 
The firecrackers crackled in the sky, as the atmosphere became one of celebration. The opening of the Yustas Academy’s ‘Summoning Tournament’ is finally here.
 
“We have fallen~♪ We have sinned~♪”, The hoarse voice of a male singer echoed throughout the crowd, which was mirrored by the said audience. Serving as instrumentals, giant drums, guitars, pianos, and other instruments played. All of them were imbedded with magical runes, the Concert was more of a classic rock theme, but the flavor of Magika's environment makes it more classic.
 
“We have defied the one who took us~♪”, The song reached it’s crescendo…
 
“We’re nothing but betrayers…”, And immediately dropped down. Below the ground, people’s emotions seem to also ride the flow of the song. The beat eventually came back up, as the people cheered even louder.
 
“The good always shines, as how evil lurks in shadows~♪”
 
“Falling in this abyss, weighed down by our sins~♪”
 
"We are Sinners, betrayers~♪"
 
“Guilt encompasses every~thing~♪”

"Goodness can be shining, as evil can be ruining, as fallen we can't be climbing, as fallen forever falls~♪" The song reached its climax, and the singer shout the emotions to the crowd.

 
“Allen, you know a lot about the history of Magika right?”, Gypsy turned to Allen, asking him.
 
“Yes… Our people once desired too much, and ended up commiting an unforgivable sin.”, Allen explained.
 
“Right, so we need to win this. I’m a noble after all, and it’s my job to protect the fallen.”, Gypsy smirked, extending a confident fist to Allen.
 
Surprised, Allen’s eyes widened for a bit, before he too smiled and shook his head.
 
“Yeah…”, Allen replied, as he met Gypsy’s fist with his own.
 
“For the truth, for my wish to seek what more lies in this world and beyond.”, Gypsy declared, as he gazed up the starry skies.
 
“Yeah… We’ll definitely meet the Librarian.”, Allen too, joined his friend’s enthusiasm.
 
[•END•]
Revised by BaNaeNae
Co-Author's Note(BaNaeNae): Phew! Another late update. Sorry, but me and Grimmy had been working some part-time jobs lately.
 
PurpleGrimm: Also, we have the song "Fallen" it was more of a rock style, it actually came from the words I wrote before.
 
54