• Chapter #54: [A MOB’S FINALLY BEATEN]
1.9k 15 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Under Gypsy’s lead, the entire class immediately started moving. Gypsy took command of almost everything, and utilized his supportive summon to aid his team as he worked on their strategies. Finally, after sometime, he saw an opportunity and immediately took advantage of it.

Opening his [Magic Tome], he casted a simple, but enhanced binding spell. Quickly, runes flew out of the book and formed into several golden bands that locked the Yeti in place.

“Urgh…”, The Yeti stood dazed, and struggled from the binding spell. And without any time wasted, Gypsy also ordered his Summon..

The link between Summon and Summoner immediately strengthened, alongside the surge of thoughts and emotions of the two. The Summon and Summoner pact is not as simple as magic, it is also related to the brainwaves of both. Specifically, their thoughts and what they feel. What their thoughts is, when synchronized into one, alongside the emotion they’re feeling, would make their brainwaves stronger and thus each other as well.

However, it’s also isn’t one without downsides. The more connected their minds are, the more they’re able to easily access each others minds as well. Sometimes, the Summoner gets affected by their link being too powerful for their minds to bear, especially to those who cannot multifunction well. Most Summoners develop short term memory loss, and sometimes learning capability errors.

This is also the reason on why most Summoners cannot be Mages or Alchemists. Many Summoners carry another type of weaponry or specialize in something, as they cannot easily defend themselves should their Summons be overwhelmed. As Mages and Alchemists require lots of mental power to the one who utilizes them, most Summoners don’t opt to choose them, preferring melee or weaponry combat instead.

However, this isn’t to say that Summoners can’t become Mages and Alchemists. There are some Summoners who actually are either Mages and Summoners, or Alchemists and Summoners. There’s once even a rumored Summoner who possessed an army of powerful Summons, alongside his prowess in Magic and Alchemy. Apparently, he was also said to be a Spear Master, contributing to his immense strength.

The link between Gypsy and his summon activated, connecting them to each other. As Gypsy was a noble, he already had training about link establishment. A few within their group were also successful in establishing their links instantly. Some were a bit slower with their link establishments, but nonetheless successful.

I felt Allen’s gaze, and I stared back. He was looking at me in confusion. Hmm…? What is it?

Oh…

Crap… I forgot that the Summoning Contract that we had was fake. I panicked a bit, then felt Miyanase’s presence within my mind.

“It’s fine Kaide, you can just… Enter his mind and… Release your power… To imitate it…”, She had several pauses in her statement, which I don’t know if it’s because of unsureness or because she’s still eating the chocolates…

I know it sounds wrong but, it’s probably the latter… Really, chocolates and torture rooms…

“Just make him feel your… Awesomeness?”, Her statement ended more like a question, but I just sighed silently and accepted what she said.

I obviously cannot bring Miyanase here in the battlefield. Aside from the fact that it would upset the balance of the stages, this entire world will hunt me down once they find out that I have their Deity. Just imagine the sheer amounts of shits and trouble that it would give me… Ughh…

*Sigh*

Again, I focused myself on the battle the was currently going on. On the crater that the Yeti initially had jumped into, I could see it still struggling with the binds. However, it was succeeding.

“Time must always be stable. Tampering with it can cause volatile destruction.”, I heard Gypsy mutter, as I panned my gaze to him. I can see what his next move will be.

It’s a Time Bomb.

Immediately, the runes on the Summon’s book glowed, then formed into an silvery white disc that quickly flew towards the Yeti.

*Whiiizzz*

*Bang!*

How did that even relate to a Time Bomb? That was more of an explosive disc than anything. I released a silent sigh, sometimes the science here was too vague and obscure than the theory of magic back on Earth.

The Yeti yelped and got knocked away pretty harshly by the explosions. Though the binds were also destroyed, it was atleast damaged enough to draw out blood. My observation shifted on one of the members of the enemy team. His torso bled, staining his clothes, while his mouth also leaked out blood. Looks like I found it’s Summoner, and their link’s quite good too.

“Geronimo, abomination!”, The guy quickly ordered, ignoring his injuries. Hmm… It seems that the summons real name is actually Geronimo, not just some random expression…

Interesting… I guess?

The Yeti roared out in anger, it’s eyes glowing blue and it’s body becoming coated with it’s cold aura. Immediately, the cracked ice and the water leaking out were instantly frozen.

Far from the distance, I could see other Summons and Summoners were also nearing.

“Class D! Make sure the backline’s secure. We’re going head on them!”, Gypsy reminded his group, as he gazed hardly at the approaching individuals.

“On it captain.”, Randeir responded, then separated himself from the front line and went to the back.

“It’s a two-team ambush!”, Mely warned, them, she released her own summon. A giant blue water serpent came out from her shadows. Looking at its size, it easily dwarfed all the summons currently out.

“Water washes away everything. It flows, and no mortal can go against it”, Quickly, she conducted her own spell.

The water serpent roared, before it flew up and repeatedly circled the entire Class D. In the end, it formed a dense, vortex barrier of raging waters.

Then the serpent circulate the whole ice land, repeatedly spin on the class D, creating a water barrier to protect them.

“Now Allen!”, Gypsy ordered, as he also worked on his Summon.

Immediately, the runes on his Summon’s book glowed and imprinted themselves on the water barrier, greatly strengthening it’s effects.

“Sir Jack!”, Allen called out my name. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, before releasing my power. Watery darkness covered my body as my eyes glowed in infernal red light. The snow blew harder as I let some of my power run through, yet it still tainted their whiteness, and dimmed the surroundings away.

“What the—?!!”

“Everyone stand your grounds! They’ve released their Trump Card!”

All Defensive Summoners of Class C and M immediately released their strongest barrier spells. Meanwhile, their Supports made sure to enhance their barriers with multi-layers of enhancements.

Heh, they sure were expecting a lot. I smirked, since this battlefield is similar to an virtual reality, meaning that they could die here but not truly, I can go all out. Well, the mental and the physical pain would still be there, but meh, they’ll experience it anyways.

Anyways, I strengthened our barrier for a bit before moving on my magic.

Hmph, now it’s time to apply what I had learned from this world and combine them with the things back on Earth. Since I had studied a bit of technology, this would be easy. Visualizing it, nuclear fission is a process where atoms are split apart by massive amounts of energy, which in turn transforms them and makes them release an even greater amount of energy.

My smirk grew as I felt the energy thrum within my body, it’s a success. Immediately, I opened my eyes.

“Annihilate everything…no, Nuke them.”, Were the only words I said.

*Fsshhooowwww…!!!*

Everything darkened. From the skies, the frozen earth, and skies, but it was not because of my darkness this time. No, what caused this dimming was the bright, golden glow above the Class C and M’s locations. This bright light sapped away every other light that existed.

I could feel everyone’s awe, horror, and fascination, as they watched the golden light slowly expand. To the spectators, it’s as if they were watching a Divinity perform judgement among mortals, their skin crawling at the sight of my spell. Despite it’s beauty, it carried an immense sense of danger that struck everyone.

The tiny glow that slowly expanded quickly gained it’s pace, and before they knew it, the world trembled and turned white.

*BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!*

[•END•]

Revised by BaNaeNae.

[Co-Authors Note: Heya, it's me BaNaeNae again. I feel bad, I was supposed to post this on Tuesday but... Oh well, let's just move on. Please enjoy]

Hey, everyone It was me Grimmy, I just wanted to everyone know that Livestream Hero will be available on mobile app, it was non-exclusive so you can still read it, I am asking for your support once the it will be publish on that site, just subscribe(it was free) and add few reviews and just click and scroll. With thanks Grimmy.

61