2. When you’re a Soviet reincarnator, brawl dives into you.
2k 12 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Good day…”

And now I see a huge bunch of people in front of me staying near a same kind of doors as one I came from. If I check the number of people and doors…yup. I’m the last one.

Well, I’m sorry that geta is something ultimately not comfortable to wear especially around here ok? Not my fault.

“Looks like everyone is here so let us start with the meeting.”

The one who started talking was an ikemen like dude, whose existence was shouting how hero he is.

I’m really feeling like there is a lot of something shouting at me today, but again should be my imagination.

Anyway he feels like saying with all his look something like umm…«Ill be a good comrade for scouting. I'm clean as fuck pick me up. » Or something like that yeah.

I wouldn’t pick him up.

And what’s up with this colorful crowd? Colorful hair, skin colors, ears, horns, wings, tails. And everyone is beautiful as fuck. Hey, I don’t believe that every random reincarnated dead dude will look like a TV star and died somewhere in a popular show or something. Where is my realism? And why everyone got some weapons? Swords, axes, bows, staffs and lots others. Well, at least clothes look like a mess the same way as for me. Half of people looks like they just woke up in a random brothel after drinking for three months and another half like they are doing some local cosplay of yet another meme sweater from the internets.

But I’m thinking too much! Are they really just reincarnated the same way as me? Let’s listen a little.

 “And that is why we should try to think what to do and how to get out of here.”

Wa…wai wai wai wait a minute. What do you mean «And that is why»? Am I missed a whole meeting? Say everything again!

But then a sudden voice appeared.

 “Welcome, my dear reincarnators! I would like you to excuse me for a late introduction but… with some sudden system problems I wasn’t able to contact this plaice. Didn’t you killed each other yet? No? That’s sad.”

Some playful and energetic girl’s voice was heard from everywhere. But a content sounds rather silly and was creating some kind of panic in a crowd. But the girl continued her speech ignoring everyone else.

 “I guess you may try so say something to me, but I am sorry yet again! I couldn’t make all setting work properly so I absolutely hear nothing from you!”

And here some silence came to this arena. At least everyone got that this voice it an only source of information we all have right now, so it is better to listen.

 “Khm khm. So well, ladies and not ladies, welcome to a Reincarnators Cave. It was created somewhere near 500 years ago in a times when reincarnations were something common in this world. But for last 300 years there wasn’t a lot of people like you, so it was pretty empty. Happy opening! Hope you liked our character creation system!”

No.

“But I must bring you some sad news. There is too many of you! And it is not something I want to…umm…not something worlds system balance can bear! You already fill my precious arena! I was even forced to add some extra rooms for you! But anyway all I can set free from here is a group of four so be nice and kill each other a little. It will be a good fighting experience anyway so… Good luck!”

And with the sound of a phone call end, the voice vanished.

The hell was she talking about? She sure has a voice too cute to say something about killing each other. And I haven’t ever kill anyone. You know. Like a typical 18 years old girl. Even a delinquent one. And they are very first people I can even, you know, SEE with my own eyes so I don’t really feel like killing somebody.

But I was not the only one who got strange thoughts and all arena was filled with random shouts and stuff. Blue hair ikemen sure tried to stop them but couldn’t manage.

I believe in you, ikemen! Or not.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP, EVERYONE!”

A sudden rough male voice brings silence once again! And then an old man somewhere near 30 years old came to a center of the arena. Wearing a proper leather mail. Oi, we are a bunch of parrots here, what’s wrong with you? Getting a proper mail somewhere here? Ok, I changed my mind. Let’s kill you.

 “We don’t have any proof that what a girl’s voice said is true. It might be just a provocation. If there is anyone who really want to kill somebody, then come ate me! I won’t let you to harm anyo…”

But he couldn’t finish because a wild arrow appears right in his eye. Such clean. Pure oneshot. No cheats, I guarantee.

After another short silence suddenly all arena was filled with random battle sounds. Swords clashing, arrows flying, magic explodes. Everything just turned to be like some crazy mess!

“Shit.”

I’m not gonna just stay here and die in a random fight so let me stay away. Or not, because some random dude with a sword is already swinging his sword right into me!

Reflexively I tried to protect myself with my right hand.

Hand.

With no armor.

From a sword.

Sword chop.

Am I stupid?

I am stupid.

Goodbye, hand. You were precious to me.

But my hand wasn’t cut off and all I felt is a little poke with some dull pain where sword meets my hand. And a little blood is coming out, yeah.

Dude, your sword sure doesn’t look sharp in any way at all!

“And now s my turn!”

Don’t you dare attack me with that dangerous thing and come home harmless!

While grabbing his sword with my right hand I gave him a punch with my left right into his paled face.

With a loud crunch, my fist literally broke all that could be his face some time ago and almost blow up his head. Blood spilled on me with a fountain and a strong scent filled my nose while the poor dude's body just fell to a floor.

"rip"

Hello there. Can’t you react to things around you with little more feeling? You just KILLED a human being and all you can do is to say a monotone joke? Look, his head doesn’t even look like something you can call a head and you are doing jokes!

But seriously. I don’t feel any kind of guilt or something. And blood spilled over me doesn’t makes me wanna barf but feels like giving me some extra power. What is it? Some special race trait?

 “And why its suddenly so silent again?”

Turning back, I saw all the people around watching me with eyes full of fear.

Hey, wait a minute, it was self-defense! He is an aggressor! I’m not guilty an…oi, why am I lying on the floor?

Suddenly something knocked me over and everyone just started running to me with weapons in hands.

A sudden gang bang? Group killing of a pure maiden?

Well yeah, it’s killing. Because the one who knocked me over is desperately trying to cut me with his axe! While I’m laying! Unsuccessfully!

I can’t even say that this axe is blunt! It’s unreal! And I don’t feel any pain at all. If just a moment ago I felt some pain from a sword now it’s completely nothing! Not even a scratch!

 “M-monster! Die!”

AND NOW THAT WAS PRETTY HARSH!

Not going to wait for people running here I rolled a little and grabbed my offenders hand right in time when he missed his strike. His stance was pretty solid so it wasn’t hard to stand up while grabbing his hand. Right after that I did a full body spin and delivered a strike to him with a back of my fist. His head sure float a long way while his body gave me another bloody shower.

Is it really works this way? Just you reincarnate somewhere and can kill humans with no guilt and stuff?

But people around me doesn’t seems so strong. A group for subjugation of, I guess, me doesn’t look like that at all. Some of people are already puked all their guts while others are watching me with fear and disgust. They sure have some typical humanity with them.

Looks like I am a strange one here. But no time to guess because yet another wild attacker is wanna kill me with his sword. Evading his strike, I just pierced his chest with my hand getting another bloody shower to myself and felt another power boost. Strange, yeah, but convenient.

This guys sure don’t want to talk things out. Not like I’m trying also but still! They are trying to kill me so I’m just doing some self-defense. Nothing I can do so I’ll just attack anyone, who’ll swings his weapon towards me.

“Hava nice day.”

.

.

.

You sure don’t know how to talk with people in a stalemate situation doncha, me?

.

.

.

 

“pant pant pant”

I’m tired.

I am fucking tired.

Why the hell I thought that any kill will give me a power boost? Well sure I had some. Physically.

But not mentally!

What’s up that people?

«You should not do this!»

«Die, you monster!»

«In the name of justice, I will kill you!»

«You will be my first step on the way of a Hero!»

 

“WHAT DA FUUUUUCK!!”

Are all that reincarnators like this?

Are they stupid? Crazy? Do they think that the world is spinning around them?

You read too many fucking novels!

 “Looks like our first acquaintance doesn’t turn out well.”

A sudden voice snapped me out of my random rage. That was exact same blue hair ikemen and two other girls. An elf one and a loli one. Elf girly was pointing her bow right at me while loli doesn’t seem like holding any weapon at all. Mage I guess. But hey, Elf-girl-san, if you point your bow at me with shaking hands you may somehow slip and…

*swish*

…shoot that damn arrow right into my face…

Well yeah what da fuck? Okay I can understand that seeing a random beastgirl covered in blood after killing almost everyone in a big arena might look somehow dreadfully, but no! They attacked first dammit! And I’m tired already. What’s with this fear in your eyes like I’m some kind of a monster from a bloody fairy tales?

“Fuck dis.”

I pulled out an arrow from my forehead. And how do THIS works!

«Arrow hits right in the head! Its ok brain wasn’t damaged. »

Something like this?

Looks like ikemen is trying to say something but go fuck yourself WHO CARES.

With a short jump I appeared right in front of an elf girl and gave her arrow back to her. The same way to a forehead of course. But unlike my she just dropped dead.

“Damn you! I thought I could talk things out but you really a monster! So sad that we reincarnated at the same time. Get ready to…”

TOO LONG!

Appearing in front of him I easily knocked him to a floor and delivered a bunch of punches right to his face.

“I. FUCKING. HATE. IKEMENS”

Fuee.

Now I’m calm.

So all I have left it’s a loli. Well now its hard. I can’t do something bad to children. I don’t know how. I don’t wanna. But in other hand I can’t bring her with me.

Just image it. You were resurrected in some unfamiliar place with crowd of people and then suddenly it appears to be a fucking battle royal and you’re just a little girl. But in this crowd of people you found a handsome dude and some elfish beauty who protected you and three of you have survived this mess.

And then some random beast girl is killing your comrades and saying «Come with me». Will you come? Well, I sure wouldn’t.

But after I saw all that colorful bunch and heard about «character creator» from a girls voice I got one idea I don’t really want to consider but I am.

“Eeh.”

I came right to a shaking loli.

“Name and occupation before reincarnation.”

“W-what?”

“Name and occupation before reincarnation! Say it!”

“Ju…Junpei Kazuhito. N-neet.”

Well yeah.

WHY
HAVE
I
EVEN
DOUBTED!

With one kick I sent this «loli» right into the celling.

“I FUCKING HATE REINCARNATORS!”

57