3. Memories at work.
1.8k 7 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don’t wanna do anything.

Wanna sleep.

Wanna smoke.

Wanna drink.

Still wanna sleep.

This kind of nostalgic thought I have while carrying all corpses to one place.

I always had these thoughts while helping my parents in our country house. They always loved to drag me here and asking for some random labor like carrying some heavy stuff or doing some shovel work in our garden.

While my sis was never asked! Sure I was a bit stronger but it was rather strange. But well, even if we were twins the only common trait we had is our absolutely identical appearance.

While I was playing on the streets with everyone, she loved to sit at home and read some books.

While I was fighting with random guys and gangs, she was playing at home and buying some figures from the internet.

While I was getting envious glances from all girls at school for freely talking with all the boys around, she was silently sitting in a class corner with her phone.

Not like I was interested in these boys in any way. We just had a lot of common topics like fights and cute girls. Not like there was any girl I can discuss cute girls with.

And everything was the same for a long time until I ended up with a bunch of broken bones after another brawl with a neighborhood gang. There was a huge scandal and I got a house arrest until I’m fully healed. And my sister was told to keep an eye on me, so all this time I mostly spent with her and finally got a grasp of what her hobbies are.

Anime, manga, computer games. It was rather strange for me. But after sitting with my sis for some time and with her influence I got sucked into it somehow.

I started to talk with her much more, taking some of her manga stuff to read, playing some MMOs with her and even going to some events. I wasn’t as much shut in as her though. I still had my streets and good leader won’t leave her gang just as.

But I sure understood one important thing – cuteness is justice.

Might sound strange, yeah. But somehow my sister had a lot of stuff that can be described as «cute girls are doing cute things» or some «yuri» genre manga. And everything she was interested in was pretty much interesting for me. It was time I realized that we are truly twins and have some exact same taste even with different hobbies.

 

That was a pretty good time until that stupid accident occurred.

 

It was a typical weekend. Parents took me to that damn country house for some extra help. I worked my ass off and then we returned. Should have.

I always thought, that only place where you can meet those crazy bastards driving like idiots at high speed are some news blocks. But it wasn’t so. We met one. I still remember that stupid black car suddenly appears in front of us on a road. That was the last thing I ever saw in my previous life.

Both our parents died in that accident while I survived with pure luck. But I got both my legs paralyzed and lost my sight. That time I woke up in a hospital while hearing silent snoring from my sister. I wanted to look at her cute sleeping face with this rare time when she is out of her room… but I couldn’t. You can’t cure blindness that easily and even the doctor said that it is impossible.

Luckily our aunt helped us a lot. She was our mother’s sister and even living in another town she sent us enough money to pay our living expenditures, did all the needed paperwork at was letting us stay in our parents’ apartment.

In the other hand, I was depressed. Suddenly losing my legs and eyes was a big shock for me and only sis helped me to recover. She was talking with me a lot, playing in my room, reading me new chapters of novels I was reading and always searching for something new and interesting to read.

With her, I somehow was able to calm down my depression. Even if I don’t see new cute things – I can imagine them. Even if I can’t play all those new games – I can listen to sis doing it. And even if I can’t see her anymore – she is always near me reading something new and fascinating.

She mostly never left my room except for times when she had some night raids in MMO she was playing.

This kind of night is what I remember last.

I feel sad for sis.

I love her and she sure loved me back. Even if not right away we spent a lot of time together. And then I left her. Unwillingly but still left.

She gave me a whole new world and saved from despair while all I gave to her is some bad habits like smoking and taught swear words.

Damn.

I was a terrible sister.

 

“Anyway deres nothing I can do.”

*sigh*

Yes.

I was suddenly dragged who knows where.

I became some kind of a white fox. Not literally but still.

I was forced to kill a huge crowd of people, who most likely was dragged here as much unwillingly as me.

And here I am. Standing in front of a pile of corpses covered in blood from head to toe. At least I finally brought all that corpses in one place.

Of course I did it mostly for loot. My starter chests had just strange not so clothes in it, so I thought other people will be luckier.

And they were! A bit.

I found some strange notepad, a pack of cigarettes, some fancy katana, a bag full of dry rations and some random skirts and sweaters.

But why does this world have cigarettes? This pack looks modern as fuck. The only difference is that it’s made from some solid metal and has a lighter attached.

That sure is convenient, thank you.

I lighted one.

“Fuee~~~”

Now I can feel myself alive.

This tobacco is quite good.

All I have left is to wear something. Yeas, I covered in blood, but it doesn’t mean I still want to wear this stupid nightie. It also can’t be removed so I’ll just wear something over it.

I picked up a random skirt and sweater and put them on me.

.

.

.

They turned into ash exact same way as weapons in my starting room.

“Fuuuuuck.”

Surely I am unlucky with loot.

52