V1C12: Fancy Mancy
303 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amidst tonight’s chaos.  Hero Bro’s number one fan, Digger, is still on his knees next to the raggedy bunk Sally is busily dying in.  But he’s turned and picked something up off the floor.  Showing it to me in an outstretched hand.

His new-ish civie pack-rat style clothes from the dwarf’s shop are now splashed with blood and gore.  Face covered in tears and snot as he’s watched his sister fade.  But the expression on it has changed.  Now confused.  Bewildered.  Like he doesn’t know what to make of something.

In his hand is a dirty, banged up, bulky, but high tech, looking collar.

(Damn, that thing’s got a lot of miles on it.  Geesh.  Used car salesmen are bad enough.  Imagine how scummy a used slave collar salesman must be.  Hey.  Wasn’t that on Frankie’s ne-)

[Lie.]

(Nina?)

[You have to lie.  Now.  Quickly.  If you don’t?  You will die.]

(What the fuck are you talking...)

Thanks to post-nut sage mode, my mental playback kicks in and the refs check the flagged play.

(Damn.  I was humping like a horny teenager again.  Wait, I am a horny teenager.  Again.  And so is Frankie.  Yeah, this could be bad.)

Acting like I hadn’t had sex in ages.  Guys are dying a dozen feet away.  And I’m fucking while watching the fireworks outside.  Harem life and all but, dude.  What the hell man?

In the footage see myself grab her collar.  Just grabbed it, stared hard, and shazam, it opened.  Then a toss that beans Digger in the noggin.

(Shit.  Better play it off.)

“It broke?”

[That was not a good lie.  Should I list course options in deceit for you to take?]

(No you shou-  Wait, you got those?)

The porn pair are sideways to Digger so Frankie can leave her head on my cheat and still face him.

“It was my power, boy.”  Breathing kind of heavy but impressive authority in her voice.  “I only wore it to soothe your elders’ fear.”

[That was a good lie.]

“Oh.”

Digger’s, and the couple others suddenly paying attention, curiosity seems satisfied.  The looks on their faces though…  Guess “the witch” is not someone they want to get involved with.  Their attention quickly returns to the dying.

Frankie’s amber skinned body hangs limply against mine.  Held aloft only by my hands’ firm hold on her buttox. A sweaty flushed body entrusting itself entirely to me.  Wet breasts and thighs pressed into me.  Hot panting breaths cross my chest.  Still feel an occasional aftershock.

Oh and what little that bikini with delusions of grandeur was covering?  It ain’t anymore.

Only her swollen flooded cave is still hungry.  Wrapping my buried deep meat in a throbbing pulsing grip.  My erection hasn’t retreated.  But the sage’s wisdom keeps me from pushing her against the wall and pistoning my way into round two.

(Nice stamina.  Not sex magic levels but, we can work on that.)

[?]

With a harem as large as mine got?  Though not impossible to satisfy everyone every day.  It seemed unfair.  Each loved one needed their own time to be the center of attention.  Preferably hours worth.

When you toss work and sleep into the schedule too?  Just not enough time in the day.  So my always smarter than me women quickly came up with a schedule on their own.

And my input was never needed nor wanted, thank you very much.  Yeah, not the first nor the last time I would  wonder who was actually in charge.

Sometimes I would hear from a butler or maid about the wars fought over the mythic schedule.  Strategies and tactics so complex they rivalled real world campaigns.  But always kept out of my sight.  Suspect a couple of real battles were actually proxy fights over who gets me when.

Still, none of them ever really had me to themselves alone.  There were always others, waiting patiently or not quite so.  And with a max of six at a time?  Well, eight but…  Yeah, not really fair to them.

So, just me and her?  Feels different.  New.  Even kind of naughty.  Like we’re sneaking out for a secret rendezvous.

Guess I got a bit, “over excited.”

Yeah, I know, other people around.  But none of them register.  Whole planet could turn to ash and I wouldn’t give one damn.  Us two are the only ones that matter.

(Huh.  Am I feeling romantic?  Psychotic?  Both?)

[?]

Sigh.  Need to get things done.  Not safe here.  Can’t go all John Woo on their asses with bikini babe milking my weiner.  Give her rear an extra squeeze as compensation.

“Frankie.  Time to get down.”

The sweaty coppery haired head buried in my chest turns from side to side.  Reminds me of a kitten squishing her face into you.  Legs and arms go back to being locked around me.  Somebody wants to be spoiled.

(So cute.)

“Come on honey.  More folks might need killing.  We’ll find a nice spot to continue our reunion later.”

A muffled voice comes squeaking out of my chest.

“...Promise?”

(Oh my god so cute.)

Regretfully, take one hand off that amazingly squeezable ass and switch its duty to headpats.

“I promise.”

Her legs slowly unlock, lower, and she slides down.  Squeezing me out.  Fucking crime that.  As she shakily stands our eyes meet again.

(So green.)

Mentally pin a reminder for myself to kill everyone who ever touches that which should not be touched.

“Save her.”

That delicious looking mouth has whispered to me.  The distant gunfire and explosions of battle.  Nearby moaning of the wounded.  And ongoing chatter from the witch doctors with their machines.  Easily keeps our voices from travelling far.

“Uh…  What?”

“Jon.  Save her.”

Frankie looks at the girl on the now blood drenched bed.  Sally?

(Dafak?)

We are together again.  The world can royally fuck right off for a while.

“Why?”

A smile that I would, and have, kill for appears on a face that is both familiar and unfamiliar.

“One has never been enough for you.”

*wink*

Whoa, what kind of pervert do you think I am?

“It was enough, once upon a time.  I wouldn’t mind it being that way again.”

My cult’s high priestess from another world laughs adorably.

“Fufu.  Ara-ara.”  Hitomi taught her that and, yes, it's my kryptonite.  “Make this world yours like you made mine.  Like you made me, master.”

Hit by the jk milf’s special skill, I’m weakening.  Going to bully that sexy naughty ninja when I get back.

Frankie’s confidence really fluffs my, uh, ego but I’m not so arrogant.  Landed on the inside track in medieval land right off the bat.  Express train to big boy pants.  In cyber world?  I’m not sure where the tracks even are.  Let alone how to get on them.

“Remember when we first met?”

Flashbacks of our first “meeting” invade my comfy space.  Completely fucking up my mood.  Yeah, if I hadn’t gone full psycho mode?  Would have killed them a lot slower.  Made them scream and squeal for a long long time.

“You saved me.  You forgave me.  I am, and always shall be, yours forevermore.  And she?  Loves you too.  The longing for you in her eyes…”  She turns back to me and has a wistful look.  “Reminds me, of me.”

Sigh.

“Frankie.  This isn’t Ipra.  All my cheats are gone.  My magic?  Gone.”  Pat the 10mm on my hip.  “The only power I have now is the killing kind.”

[Correction…]

(Shut up Nina.)

[...]

That damn laugh again.

“Fufu.  I didn’t unlock this collar.  I couldn’t have.”  Those eyes.  So green.  “You did.  The lady did not abandon you.”  Lady?  “She never has.”

[Do not do this.  You will die if discovered.]

(What are you talking about?)

[Analysis…  What you did is not allowed anymore.  Should not be possible anymore.  How you did it is-]

(Stop talking.  Ugh.  OPMC trope number 68.  You better not say the word “inconceivable.”)

Frankie adjusts her glorified bikini so what should be covered is, sort of, again.  Then takes my hand and pulls me across the room to Sally’s bed.  Her glare quickly dissuades any curious looks from the ongoing operations further in.

Digger averts his eyes from the bikini witch but does not move.  Frankie looks down at him imperiously.

“Leave.”

Digger furiously shakes his head but still keeps his eyes on the floor.

“N-n-no.”

Feel something building up around her.  Can almost see it.  Aura?  Then it suddenly disappears like a popped bubble and she sighs.

“Fine.  But close your eyes and keep them shut.  Now.”

The best little scavenger in Tin Pan Alley obediently nods his head and tightly closes his eyelids.

The girl I both know and don’t know, pulls my hand down and pushes my palm onto Sally’s ghost pale chest.  Instinctually my fingers dig into her cold faded breast.

“This world may not have magic but it does have power.”  She’s whispering and licking my ear.  “Power you can feel.  Can touch.  Can taste.  I will give it to you.”

That sensation from her body is back again.  And growing.  Reminds me of aura from Ipra.  Your astral skin.  But this also feels a bit...  Material?

“No one with my power could unlock that collar.  It was made to leash espers.”

[Do not listen to her.]

“Feel her aura.”

What the fuck?

[Stop]

“Feel your aura.”

[Danger]

Whoa.

“Reach into her like you reached into me.”

[Please do not.]

Crazy familiar feeling.  Like when I used to inject my mana into my wives during…

“Yes...  There...  Master...  Amazing…”

My god.  This?  I’m...  Linked?

Her breath and lips devour my ear as I feel as much as hear her next word.

“Technomancy…”

… 

[...Shit.]

17