Extra Chapter: The Paper Boy
582 17 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter is skippable. 


After Guardon asked Aumo and LisiA if they wanted to join the Organization, they were allowed to think about it first.

 

For now, they were allowed to tour around the base and look around.

 

“Should we really join the Organization?” asked Aumo.

 

“No,” said LisiA, “I’d rather just go up to them Reformers face-to-face and give them a good beating.”

 

“But the robots can’t feel pain,” replied Aumo.

 

“They shall know pain even if they can’t feel it!” said LisiA.

 

“THEY SHALL KNOW PAIN!” a voice came from a room that was connected to the corridor that Aumo and LisiA were walking down.

 

LisiA located the door and kicked it down.

 

“Yes! A kindred spirit!” LisiA ran in and hugged whoever was in that room.

 

“I.. can’t.. breathe…” a small boy was suffocating between LisiA’s bosoms because of their size, and how tight she was squeezing him.

 

“Oops,” said LisiA and she immediately let him go.

 

cough What have you done to my door! How did you kick it down!” realized the boy the moment he was let free, “It was made of the strongest material I could find in my room!”

 

“Isn't it made of paper?” asked Aumo.

 

“To hell with paper, this is SUPER PAPER!” said the boy, “Able to withstand 50 elephants trampling on it!”

 

“I don’t think 50 elephants can fit on that small piece of paper,” commented Aumo.

 

“COMPRESSED ELEPHANTS!” yelled the boy.

 

“I think this boy is crazy,” said Aumo, “LisiA?”

 

LisiA looked at the boy and then at Aumo.

 

“Not crazy, Aumo, this boy is a genius! Compressing elephants to test the strength of a piece of paper!” said LisiA.

 

“Yes! You understand me!” said the boy, “Now you see this pa.. SUPER paper? If you give robots a paper cut with this, it will hurt even if they can’t feel hurt!”

 

“Brilliant!” replied LisiA.

 

“I tested it on Roboss while he was working yesterday! He’s still in pain today!” said the boy.

 

“I feel bad for Roboss,” said Aumo.

 

“Who cares, all that matters is that it works,” said the boy, “Now, could I test his hammer on you?”

 

“Huh?” said Aumo.

 

Then suddenly Aumo got struck by a hammer in the face and went flying out of the room.

 

“Behold! THE FUTA HAMMER!” exclaimed the boy.

 

“Aumo!” LisiA saw Aumo get launched out of the room and immediately got worried. LisiA went out to check and saw Aumo holding her head in pain.

 

“My head hurts! Where am I?” said Aumo.

 

Hold on, that isn’t Aumo, the voice is different.

 

“Did that hit change your voice module?” asked LisiA.

 

No damage to the voice module found. New Soul found,” reported Ria.

 

“New soul?” asked LisiA.

 

“Where is this?” asked the new soul, “Why do I feel something in between my legs?”

 

The soul in the body looked down and checked what was on her crotch before…

 

“AHHH WHAT IS THIS” she suddenly screamed seeing what was in between her legs.

 

LisiA acknowledged that this wasn’t Aumo and went towards the body.

 

“GIVE ME BACK MY AUMO!” yelled LisiA as she smacked the body in the face really hard that the head started spinning on its axis.

 

“OW LisiA, what was that for!” said Aumo as she quickly stopped her head from rotating on the axis.

 

“You’re back!” said LisiA.

 

“What happened? I felt myself getting hit in the face by a hammer, and then came to with my head spinning!” said Aumo.

 

“Was my hammer a success? Do you feel something between your legs?” asked the boy as he came out from his room.

 

“No?” said Aumo, “The skirt is breezy but no change down there?”

 

“Again!” said the boy and then he slammed Aumo’s head down with the hammer again.

 

“OW!” the new soul took control again.

 

“GIVE AUMO BACK!” LisiA smacked the body again.

 

------------

 

After this event, Aumo was never the same again. Every time her head was hit, the control of the body switched between Aumo and the soul. The soul made the body grow something, which she wasn’t happy about at all.

 

After seeing them switching back and forth a million times, LisiA simply gave up and accepted her fate, as the soul complained about that extra part nearly every time she switched in. Most of the time, LisiA smacked her to get Aumo back.

 

Most switches also happen at the worst times, especially during fights against powerful enemies.

 

There was that one time when something went wrong and an extra part got chopped off, but that's a story for another time. She had rejoiced, though also cried in pain, but after switching back to Aumo, and back to the soul, it came back. She despaired immediately.

 

Eventually after many fights along the way and misleading clues, Aumo and LisiA made it to the Reformers base. Just as they made it to the head robot’s room, Aumo hit her head on the doorframe, somehow.

 

"Ahh, where am I this time," said Aumo's body as she held her head in pain.

 

“Welcome to my room,” said a Robot who is facing the wall. Then, he turned around in a very overly dramatic way and revealed a head that had all sorts of paint splashed onto it, “My subordinate loves paint and keeps splashing it on my face.”

 

The force from the robot turning flipped up Aumo’s body’s skirt and the robot saw the bulge on the underwear.

 

“Are you… a trap?” asked the robot.

 

“NO, I AM A PROPER GIRL!!” Aumo’s body suddenly appeared in front of the robot and slapped it so hard that it went flying through the ceiling and into space.

 

The sound of the slap resounded throughout the continent, and the day became a national holiday: The Slap Day.

 

On that day, everyone slaps each other as a greeting, and the government hasn't stopped it despite all the patients admitted into the hospitals due to some people slapping others too hard.

 

Happy End, The End… I think.

 

Status:

 

-----------------------------

Name: Aumo  & Nameless

Core Level: 42

XP: Unsure

Status: 

HP: Unsurprisingly Not That High

MP: Too Lazy to Calculate

MP Stored: Ate Too Much

-----

Skills: Mana Manipulation, Mana Sight, Mana Sense, Mana Analysis, Levitation, Mana Vibration, Small Fireball, Ice Throw, Air Slash, Body Reinforcement, Body Strengthening, Slap, Super Slap, Ultra Slap, Teleportation, Temporary Time Stop, Hero Slap, Stronk Arm

Upgrades: Third Leg, Second Soul, Slap Module, Super Paper Armor


 

This was written for April Fools. Blame mon5y-san for this.

If you don't know why, they suggested "Futanari genderbend Loli android with dissociative identity disorder".

 

This has to be one of the most stupid things I have ever written in my life, and especially since I normally just write essays for class, and nothing of this sort. As I had to slowly suffer through a week of exams, I wrote most of this beforehand. At the time of writing this part of the note, I have finished the exams already.

 

Part of this was written at midnight, which is when my thoughts go wild.

18