Chapter 32: Leaving Yuhsar
329 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aumo and LisiA came out of the Mall. While they were looking around, they found an electronics store in one of the corners they didn’t visit prior due to how crowded it was in that specific corner.

 

“There were so many things in that store that weren’t mentioned in the books,” said Aumo as she came out of the mall with LisiA.

 

The two decided to buy a heater, to supposedly stay warm during their travels, but the truth was that they most likely didn’t need it at all since they can just turn off the temperature sensors. Aumo remembered how Roboss had recommended artificial body heat and organs and decided to figure out how a heater worked to start working on artificial body heat.

 

Two hours have almost passed and they have to meet up with Fedi to pick up the supplies to bring to Breali, but they weren’t in much of a hurry as the Guild was essentially right next to the Mall.

 

Upon their arrival, they saw a few people in front of the Guild moving everything into a wagon. In front of the wagon was what seemed to be a horse, but it was mechanical, just like Guardon’s Mecanis. 

 

“Now that I think about it, we haven’t seen Mecanis this whole past week,” said Aumo as she looked at the mechanical horse.

 

“It is probably not allowed to operate in the city or something,” inferred LisiA, “We can always just go ask Guardon.”

 

After a little while, the last box was loaded into the wagon. One of the people went into the Guild building and came out with Fedi after a few minutes.

 

Fedi saw Aumo and LisiA and approached them.

 

“The wagon is all loaded up, can that fit inside your storage?” asked Fedi.

 

“Most likely,” replied LisiA, “Is that horse not usable or something? Why bring it if we are storing the wagon if there’s a horse pulling it?”

 

“That horse is a prototype,” replied Fedi, “We are currently testing it only within the city, and we are afraid that it might break down on the way to Breali.”

 

“Seems reasonable, I guess,” said LisiA, “So I just store this entire wagon?”

 

“Yep,” replied Fedi.

 

“Alright then,” said LisiA, and she proceeded to shove the entire wagon into her Dimensional Storage.

 

It didn’t take very long, but the wagon did take up a decent space in the storage.

 

Guardon arrived just as the wagon disappeared completely and said, “Looks like it’s going smoothly.”

 

“We hope that that’ll be the case,” replied Fedi, “When you two arrive at Breali, you two can drop off the wagon at the Guild. Of course, I don’t mean to just leave it there, but you two should know what to do.”

 

“She never explains the most important things, always expecting the other party to know what to do,” said Guardon, “When you two get there, you need to show one of the receptionists your Proof of Membership to the Organization and how you have a delivery. They will most likely ask you to wait, and call down their Guildmaster. That is when you hand everything to the Guildmaster. Any questions?”

 

“Where is Mecanis?” asked Aumo.

 

“Under maintenance in our facility. When it rushed back because my group was in danger, it got damaged quite a bit. It’s going to take a few more weeks to fix,” replied Guardon.

 

“Precisely why I said that we should test the prototypes more,” said Fedi.

 

“Yeah, that,” said Guardon, “Any more questions?”

 

“When can we leave?” asked LisiA.

 

“Anytime,” replied Fedi, “The Breali Guild has already been alerted that a delivery is going over.”

 

“What are we delivering anyway?” asked Aumo.

 

“You two will know when you get there,” said Guardon, “But you can take your time, just don’t take more than a month. Any more questions?”

 

“No,” replied Aumo.

 

“Same here,” replied LisiA.

 

“Then bye,” said Fedi as she went back into the Guild building.

 

“It amazes me that she is still the Guildmaster, but in such a location, nobody could really manage a Guild as well as her,” said Guardon, “Anyway, come visit us sometime. We will welcome you anytime.”

 

Aumo and LisiA gave their thanks, and started making their way out of the city. They didn’t really have anything much to do anyway.

 

They walked towards the back gate, and exited the city. 

 

A city next to a forest, with no other city within miles, that was what Yuhsar was. A line of Carriages and Wagons were outside the city, each waiting to get into the city.

 

As they reached the end of the line, they continued going… Then Aumo looked back.

 

There were no wagons, the city was gone. 

 

Just kidding.

 

End of Yuhsar Arc.

 

Status:

 

-----------------------------

Name: Aumo

Core Level:8

XP: 5/300

Status: Normal

HP: 2200/2200

MP: 1200/1200 

MP Stored: 170

-----

Skills: Mana Manipulation, Mana Sight, Mana Sense, Mana Analysis, Mana Item Storage, Levitation, Mana Vibration, Small Fireball, Ice Throw, Air Slash, Body Reinforcement, Body Strengthening

 

Upgrades: Map, Gate Detector

 

Stored: Heater


 

This was pretty much an introduction to the world, I guess. I’m amazed how many readers this story got, despite the way I wrote this story. 

 

Normally, I would pass by everyday playing games, maybe do some homework, then continue playing games or maybe read some books, but now some of that time is actually spent thinking about how I can improve on writing my story. I personally still believe that my writing is bad, but that’s why I’m trying to improve it. I have so many skills I need to improve on. The best motivation is having no motivation, they say, as once you start doing something, you tend to continue doing it.

 

Anyway, I will take a break from the main story, and probably type up some side stories throughout the next two weeks, especially since I’m getting the second dose of Covid vaccine next week. I’m afraid I’ll really get knocked out this time around. I’ll also be going back to correct any mistakes I may have made. I should stop procrastinating and start working on another sketch of the cover…

Second dose, please spare me.

13