Siblings?
423 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Blood-Hopper Gu Worm, a blood path gu worm utilised to heal minor wounds on the Gu Master's body."

"Primeval Storage Gu, a rare rank 1 Gu Worm able to store at most two hundred thousand Primeval Stones."

"Crystal Strength Fist Gu Worm, a strength path, Rank 1 Gu Worm. It's able to change the fist of Gu Masters into an impervious crystal fist with high attack power."

"Rank 1 Book Gu, able to store a lot of information and then transfer it to the brain of the Gu Master."

"Rank 1 Strength Phantom Crystal Gu, a defensive Gu Worm."

Gohan held a small Gu Worm shaped like a small leather covered book and poured his Jade Green Primeval Essence into the Gu Worm.

His expression was full of understanding and enlightenment.

After all, the Book Gu Worm actually provided him with a lot of information about the concepts of Gu Worlds.

He understood that every Gu Worm represents a certain genre between Heaven and Earth.

Like his Core Strength Gu, it belonged to the Strength Genre found in Heaven and Earth. This genre boasts unreasonable physical strength and high endurance.

Previously, Gohan only knew a small part of the Gu World, but now, it could be said that he had at least achieved the basic foundation regarding the common information of the Gu World.

The Book Gu Worm also provided him with the methods of using various Gu Worms and the recipes of refining the Gu Worms into a higher realm.

Yes, producing the Gu Worm.

This concept moved Gohan greatly.

"With a correct recipe and a good foundation, a Gu Master can refine myriad Gu Worms present all over the Gu World."

Gohan's eyes were glazed and his expression was filled with longing.

Strength!

Unparalleled Strength!

This was the only method to have high attainments in the genre of Refining the Gu Worms.

After all, Gohan felt that it was natural.

Gu Refining burns a lot of resources and proficiency in this Genre increases slowly. If Gohan could boast high battle strength, he would be able to use his strength to gain more resources.

Gohan slowly calmed his self and shook his head.

Compared to others, he was already lucky!

He had a Rank 9 Immortal Gu!

Among the ranking of Gu Worms, Gu Worms belonging to Rank Six and above are called Immortal Gu Worms.

The main difference between a mortal Gu worm and an Immortal Gu Worm is that an Immortal Gu Worm is unique.

That is to say, the immortal Gu Worm— Hope Gu is unique and cannot be produced or caught in nature. 

Not oy that, it was the highest Ranked Immortal Gu Worm.

Gohan sighed in emotion.

This Book Gu Worm seemed to be specifically filled with information useful to him. By this Gu Worm, Gohan also understood the true situation of the Ten Extreme Physiques.

The Ten Extreme Physiques boasted 100% Primeval Essence inside a Gu Master's aperture.

But this is not the only difference between A Grade Aperture and Extreme Physiques.

The Gu Masters with Extreme Physiques have a high comprehension towards a certain genre and they can refine Gu Worms of that Genre more easily and efficiently.

But the troublesome part was that the Extreme Physiques came with a great price.

The Heavens are fair and they wouldn't let such an unreasonable existence continue to live in the world.

To balance out the benefits of the Extreme Physiques, they come with one disadvantage.

Their apertures are burdened and they could be destroyed by the power of their own Primeval Essence.

This was the main reason that such heavenly talents were unable to walk on the face of the earth.

Gaining an Extreme Physique is already rare and surviving the life of an extreme physique is even rarer.

But the Heavens does not cut out the path of living.

There is one way to get rid of this defect.

Shedding the mortal skin and becoming Immortal.

That's right, only when the Gu Master ascends to immortality will he be able to overcome the defects of the Ten Extreme Physiques and truly soar to heavens.

But this is where the strange part emerged.

Gohan's aperture was fine and he did not feel any pressure at all.

This is what caused him a slight headache.

Even now, Gohan couldn't completely understand the mysteries hidden inside his body.

"Sigh... whatever, I still have to get out of this place."

Gohan looked at the empty Spirit Spring.

"Unfortunately, I cannot move Spirit Spring with me. With this, I will not encounter any troubles regarding the resources section."

But he still needed to keep moving and he decisively walked away from the Spirit Spring.

***

"Finally..."

Daisy's eyes brightened as she looked at the Gu Worm placed on her palm.

"One day... only one day... amazing!"

Daisy looked around with awe.

After all, it only took her a single day to refine a Rank 1 Gu Worm.

"Hahahaha! With the help of this place, I can get stronger! Now I will find that damn Ray and let him feel my anger!"

She clenched her fist and her expression was delighted.

"Three more Gu Worms to go and I will leave this place!"

Daisy made her mind and immediately started to refine the next ladybug-like Gu Worm.

***

"This is amazing!"

Chiaotzu looked at the parchments filled with Gu Recipes and also found four Gu Worms. His expression was filled with happiness and excitement.

"These are all Qi Path Gu Worms! Even the recipes! They are recipes of Rank 5 Gu Worms belonging to Qi Genre!"

He couldn't help but feel extremely emotional.

This inheritance wasn't hard to find. He was simply lucky to find it before others.

After all, he was transported here alongside Kugo and Bai, but he was the only survivor.

Bai was way too dumb and simply challenged the Stone Ape on a one-on-one battle.

The results were expected and Bai died in one slap.

But Kugo was astute and Chiaotzu had to stab him in the back and throw him when he wasn't cautious of him.

"These Gu Worms are enough!"

Chiaotzu's eyes turned into brilliant torches as he gazed at the silent Stone Ape!

***

Devil Ape Immortal was standing in front of a lake with a calm surface. His reflection could be seen and the handsome white-haired youth was reflected from the surface.

Ripple

A ripple emerged on the surface of a calm lake and the white-haired youth's image became distorted.

This time, the reflection showed the image of a black-haired teen with a heroic face. His expression was determined and a beautiful girl could be seen standing near him with a smile. 

Her blue hair and watery eyes could win the heart of any passionate youth.

Ripple

The reflection changed once again as the black-haired youth had grown up. His face covered in soot and blood. His eyes bloodshot and his expression full of wrath.

On his arms lay a beautiful blue-haired maiden with a charming body. Her long hair had lost her luster and her watery eyes dim. She had a peaceful expression on her face while her hands fell limp on the side.

Her stomach had a big hole and blood kept on flowing non-stop. 

Behind the Black-haired youth was a battlefield raging with fire and rivers made of blood flowed out.

Ripple

No images appeared this time as the reflection showed Devil Ape's current appearance.

"Sigh... I still can't make a breakthrough. Bulma... I won't forget you... I can't forget about you! Just wait..."

He smiled softly and extended his left arm.

Pierce

His right arm had transformed into a wolf's limb and the claw created a bloody gash on his left wrist.

The blood flowed inside the water slowly and he looked on without any expression.

"Hmm? Someone has left the inheritance hive?"

His expression turned neutral once again and he stopped thinking about it. After all, he has his priorities and he can't go away just to grab a junior.

"Besides... the other two tunnels aren't completed yet."

He looked at his blood flowing inside the water and his expression turned strange for a little while.

"If she has my blood, would it make us siblings?"

7