Out
332 6 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By now, Gohan had already collected two book gu worms and his knowledge regarding the power system of the world had soared. Even he felt amazed by the prospects of this world.

In his previous life, nuclear weapons were the most supreme existence in the power levels, but in this world, everything is arranged by Gu Worms.

If you have lower agriculture produce, use a Gu Worm to increase the fertility of the soil.

If you want to explore the underwater regions, use a Gu World to increase the lung capacity.

If there is a problem then it can be solved by a relevant Gu Worm. If a problem cannot be solved by any Gu Worms then it means that the Gu Worm itself can be created.

The evolution of the human race in the Gu World is the evidence of their adaptability and their spirituality.

Humans have always been inventing various Gu Worms throughout their lifetime. Some geniuses are even able to live for thousands of years and create a complete path of Gu Worms.

Right now, Gohan already knew the importance of his unique physique. The Legendary Ten Extreme Physiques are a type of constitution that allows the possessor of such a physique to cultivate quickly. Their Primeval Essence is purer and they are undefeated in the same realm.

But there is a disadvantage for the possessors of the Ten Extreme Physiques— Time.

They have too little time to develop and most of them end up dying in their early stages. It's not that they are specifically targetted and killed, but it is the inherent problem of their physique.

Their constitution is so powerful that their apertures will always get pressured and someday, their apertures would explode internally, causing them to die.

This is where Gohan's advantage comes into play.

Through the contact with Hope Gu, he already knew that he was very different from the Legendary Ten Extreme Physiques. He was the possessor of the True Human Creation Physique that had the same qualities of the other Ten Extreme Physiques but this constitution did not pressure his aperture at all. 

Instead, his constitution constantly used the nature to nourish the physical body and also provide support to the aperture.

Right now, inside his aperture, there are a total of ten Gu Worms.

Core Strength Gu, Blood-Hopper Gu, Two Book Gu, Primeval Storage Gu, Crystal Strength Fist Gu, Strength Phantom Crystal Gu, Stone Hair Gu, Stone Teeth Gu and lastly, Liquor Worm Gu.

As the name suggests, Stone Hair Gu and Stone Teeth Gu cover the hair and teeth of the user with a rocky surface.

Meanwhile, Gohan was particularly satisfied with Liquor Worm. It was actually a Rank 1 rare Gu Worm that supports the cultivation of the Gu Master. 

With the use of Liquor Worm, Gohan could transform his Rank 1 Middle Stage Primeval Essence into Rank 1 Upper Stage Primeval Essence.

But at this moment, he didn't dare cultivate and patiently sat on the ground with a calm expression. According to the actions of Hope Gu, there is a chance that a Gu Immortal might approach the region. Even though someone high and mighty like Gu Immortal wouldn't interfere with Gohan's cultivation, it is safe to be cautious.

***

An Clan.

In front of the entrance of the underground maze.

A large group of people were kowtowing in front of the three figures, One youth and two females.

The white-haired youth looked at the group and spoke coldly.

"Get up."

"Yes!"

The leading middle-aged man got up and his face was filled with sweat and dirt. His followers also stood up and they looked ashen.

If someone else saw the group of people, they would gasp in shock. After all, the leading Middle-aged man was the leader of An Clan, a Rank 5 Gu Master. Meanwhile, the people behind him were all the elders and talented youngsters of the family.

Suddenly, a loud boom was heard followed by loud laughter.

"Haha, Devil Ape Immortal! We meet again!"

A Black-haired girl in pink robes smiled innocently and slowly walked towards Vegeta.

He also smiles in response.

"If it isn't Innocent Smile Immortal, I didn't think that the Pilaf Clan would be willing to send a Rank 7 Gu Immortal."

Hearing Vegeta's words, Innocent Smile Immortal snorted and her black hair fluttered slightly.

"Hmph! You Saiyans are nothing more than brutes, how can you comprehend the wisdom of our clan head?"

She sneered and looked at the two girls around Devil Ape Immortal.

"If I remember correctly, I did eat one of your Clan Elder back in the day, right? Say, Mai, what was his name? Little Dog Immortal?"

Hearing Devil Ape's words, Mai, the Innocent Smile Immortal turned furious.

"Enough reminiscing the past! Our clan has decided that this time, only two members of the younger generation can compete for the Blessed Land, quickly select your own representative."

Before Innocent Smile Immortal could speak, Vegeta's aura changed and a black light shot out of his body.

Scared, Innocent Smile Immortal immediately retreated. Even though she was also a Rank 7 Gu Immortal like Devil Ape, she was clear about her strength. Devil Ape Immortal is a fighting maniac with a terrifying combat power.

Surprisingly, the black light entered the Underground Maze instead of attacking Innocent Smile Immortal. She immediately gritted her teeth and shouted.

"Devil Ape Immortal, you are no longer a demonic Gu Immortal. Are you going back on your words and actually attacking the blessed land?"

Vegeta looked at her and his gaze was completely condescending.

"You have a creative mind, Innocent Smile Immortal."

The black light returned as quickly as it got out and burst apart in front of Devil Ape Immortal.

From the black light, a figure was magnified quickly and a handsome youth with short black hair emerged. He wore clothes made of fur and barely covered his main part. 

The most conspicuous thing about the youth was his dangling arm.

He was Gohan!

Light returned to his eyes and he looked at people standing in front of him.

A white-haired youth alongside two beautiful girls with explosive bodies while a small kid in pink-robes that had the dark pink petals imprinted on its surface.

There was also a group of people that had their foreheads covered with dust.

After observing everything silently, he looked back at Innocent Smile Immortal and muttered slightly.

"Little girls shouldn't wear such robes. And why is the opening of her robe so large? Poor kid, her parents must've died early."

He always had a soft spot for little girls because he had a daughter in his previous life and no matter how cold he becomes, this will always remain true.

Meanwhile, two people were able to hear Gohan.

Vegeta looked slightly stunned while Innocent Smile Immortal was already sluggish.

What do you think for Gohan? Kale or Kefla?
  • Kale
  • Caulifa
  • Both
Total voters: 9 · This poll was closed on May 14, 2019 04:22 PM.
6