Chapter 13 – Move on to Larger Targets
651 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is an early chapter release. I have up to chapter 24 complete, so this will not affect the next few months of chapter releases. I just wanted to give loyal readers a bit of bonus for sticking around.

 

"Are you sure about this, Jia?"  Shyla asked her.  Jia nodded quickly.  "This will enhance your memory, your reading speed, and your memory storage.  As your loyalty is conditioned, you'll be upgraded with more enhancements, such as processing power, storage, and communication.  You'll become a cog in my organization, and a pet for the girls to play with.  Now, after all this, are you sure?"  Jia smiled, stripped off her clothes and laid down on her belly.  Mer smiled, while Leen sighed softly. 

"She's sure.  Alright, girls.  The only one who can be in here while I operate on her is me.  You can watch, but I would suggest that you don't.  I'll be going in deep, removing parts of her skull, and replacing it with metal plates.  Later, as she becomes more involved, and more conditioned to be loyal to me and the gang, more of her skull will be replaced so she won't have any fatal head injuries.  I'll keep her asleep for a week, to make sure her implants do not have any problems, then slowly take her out of her coma and put her into dream sleep.  She'll then be upgraded with software, and you'll be able to jack into her connection to keep her company.  She'll need a full month of recovery before she can leave this floor."  Both Mer and Leen lightly stroked her side.

"We'll jack into you the first opportunity, Jia."  Leen went next to her ear.  "You have no idea how much I will miss you, pet."  Jia smiled.

"I like being your pet, Leen.  When the operation is completed, I really will be your pet too."

"Doctor, begin the program for initial enhancement, early stage.  Put Jia into a coma."  Shyla pressed a button.

 

 

"Any word?"  Jenni asked.  Mer shook her head.  Jenni sighed, crawled up onto the couch, and laid across Mer's lap.  She felt her hand stroke her head and hair, just like she was a cat.  "I wish I had a tail.  And a mane."  Mer frowned.

"Why, pet?"

"So I could wrap my tail around your hand or thigh.  Or you could use it for a handle.  You could pet my mane, or hold onto it while you fucked me."  Jenni had laid across her lap like a cat, and was now stroked like a cat.  Surprisingly, she enjoyed this a lot, and wanted to enhance the experience.

"I can get her mane to grow, but the tail would be mechanical, and would cause her medical problems in the end.  Also, don't ask about ears on the top of her head.  A human has their ear canal under the brain, but the cat or dog has it on the front top."  She heard the boss's voice at her ear.

"Boss?  Is Jia alright?"  Mer heard a soft chuckle in her mind.

"Of course she is.  She's sedated for now, but her implants are in place.  It will take a week for her brain to adapt.  When she's ready for visitors, jack in with each other, and I'll bridge the group.  No real visitors until she's fully awake though."  Shyla felt her sigh.  "Didn't you believe I would make her better?"

"I just....well, you enhanced us, but doesn't every surgery come with risks?"  Mer asked her softly.

"Yes, in the outside world.  Under my hand, her brain would have to completely fail in order for her to die.  If one piece refused to work with the implants, I would resequence the area and slowly adapt the brain through gene therapy.  It would take a bit longer than normal, but when it comes to this type of surgery, she would almost always survive it.  And fully intact."  She felt the mental tension bleed away.  "Poor girl.  Didn't even know that I wouldn't put my girls through this if there was any chance it wouldn't work."  Mer blushed.

"I...."

"Go work off your tensions.  Go out recruiting again.  When your numbers are high enough, we'll talk about another chapter."  She heard Shyla, and took a few seconds to respond.

"Another chapter, boss?"  Mer sat up straight, her face now more excited.

"Yes, another chapter.  For now, there are some assets you need to make contact with.  Solve some of their problems.  Another biker club is starting to move into the seemingly abandoned territory.  You'll either need to defend, or erase them.  Track the guy, find out which club he's in, where it's located, then make him understand that you're not an easy fruit to pick.  If they continue, or get more aggressive, we'll erase them.  Here.  A new martial arts program to have some fun with."

"Boss?"  Mer felt the information flood into her brain, then compress into a single package.  When she opened it, she frowned slightly.

"It's a program based on old martial military units.  It uses group maneuvers and combat with melee weapons.  If you're fighting a large group of them, this will not only keep you alive, but massacre your opponents."  Mer smiled as Shyla laid it out.

"Boss, if we're going into more aggressive situations, should we be upgraded?"  Mer heard Shyla chuckle softly.

"When it's time, Mer.  I want to keep my girls as human as possible for now.  In the future, however, there won't be any partial upgrades.  Full interfaces from the word go.  Full skeletal upgrades with titanium monofilaments laced throughout your skin, to prevent internal organ damage.  When we go against our opponents though, we won't be doing a frontal assault.  We'll come from the rooftops, the windows, at night when there are shadows, and use infrared vision.  We'll get them all, and hunt them down like animals.  If they go against us, we'll erase them from the earth!"  Mer shivered at her boss's tone, then felt her soften, and brush across her consciousness with a subtle, but intimate connection.

"Go share with the girls, Mer.  I want my girls to be able to not only defend themselves, but to also be a force that no one wants to fuck with."

 

 

"How did they handle the incursion?"

"The club has been erased."  George chuckled.  His boss frowned slightly when he heard his report.

"Shyla did enhance those girls, so how could they be erased?"  He asked.

"Not her club.  Ours.  Information is her weapon.  They knew every member, where they worked, their assets, their family members, and every link to the other clubs.  She sent one warning prior to her attack.  If they try to retaliate, she'll destroy them.  They didn't listen and prepared to head out.  They never got out the door."  His boss smiled.

"Good.  I didn't think I underestimated her abilities.  And the other chapters?" He asked quietly.

"She's thorough.  They only had four other chapters.  Unknown to her gang, she's already erased them before the attack."  George smiled inside.  That child was a fighting prodigy, as well as a prodigy on technology and medical science.  He watched the surprise enter his boss's eyes.

"I didn't expect that."

"Apparently, she leveraged a deal with another club.  An enemy.  She said they could absorb fifty percent of the territory, and assets, as long as they stayed out of the way.  If they interfered, she would erase them as well.  They made the deal in jest, but now take her quite seriously.  Depending upon her investment, she'll control half the county's muscle in the next year, and have her fingers pulling the strings of the rest."  His boss stayed silent for a moment.

"Have any joined forces?"

"Some considered it only for a day.  The President of each club was found the next day with their head missing.  A note was left for them that said the VP would take over, and if they had any other ideas of crashing into her, she'll erase their entire club just like the rest."  George was impressed at how easily she moved in the background.  Almost like there were three of her.

"And the family members?"  George frowned slightly at the question.  It didn't seem to be related.

"All males are dead.  The women....wait....did she?"  George saw a ruthless smile come over his boss's lips.

"Yes.  Re-programmable weapons.  My granddaughter is incredibly ruthless.  Keep an eye on the landscape.  When she's ready with the muscle on the ground, it will be time to move her on to larger targets."

 

27