Chapter 21 – Pregnant
917 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"How are they, Mer?"  Mer shivered as Shyla slipped into her mind while she fucked Selena from above, and Del fucked her from below.  Mer grinned.

"Perfectly submissive.  She appeared to be dominant at first, but it was a front.  She really liked what you did to her yesterday."  she said quietly.  "Are we going to be rewritten?"  Shyla chuckled.

"In the near future.  When you're not busy.  The benefits will outweigh the momentary loss of connection.  Your programs will grow in complexity, while your physical and mental enhancements will increase by about seven percent.  However, I have a task for you and your group.  We are going to wipe out a few wealthy families in our area."  Mer lifted her head in surprise.

"Boss?"

"My girls were hounded by a crew of rich kids.  Chased, raped, hounded, and beaten for fun."  Mer could feel her boss's anger rising.  The rest of the gang started to gather.

"What do you need, boss?"

"We find out who each one is.  Get their information.  Dig deep.  Find out who their family is.  Each link.  Each member.  What they do for a living.  Who they do business with.  Once we have it all, we'll cut away the fat, and make them bleed.  When they are vulnerable, we'll offer them a choice.  Give up the bastard who hurt my girls, or I'll erase them."  Shyla sent out a wave of energy that flashed through the network.  A sudden surge of information flooded into their minds.

"Baby, it's too much for their minds right now."  They heard the system's voice speak softly to her, and felt her calm down.  "That's better.  Leave them the access they need, and I'll guide them.  Why don't you go out and find the businesses, baby?  Your skills should find everything the girls will need."  It was Tandy's voice that they heard, but since they haven't physically heard her speak before, they didn't know it was her.  Mer felt Shyla retreat slowly, and disappear.

"Don't be angry at her, girls.  She's hot tempered when it comes to her girls, including you.  You should have seen the mess the mole's body was in."  The system voice said softly. Mer pursed her lips.

"Why couldn't we handle the information?  Could you have handled it?  Or could someone else here have handled it?"  Mer asked as she wondered if something was wrong with their hardware.  Tandy wondered if she should tell Mer the truth, then decided that she deserved to know.

"The boss didn't want to fully upgrade your chips until you wanted her to.  You have the basics right now, but you could be updated with higher end processors and memory storage.  The hardware is there, and the supporting software is already downloaded."  She could feel Tandy sigh softly.  "She wanted you to want the upgrades, not have them forced on you.  She gave the skull replacement, and some upgrades as standard so that you would have the means to protect yourself."

"You don't need to explain away what she's already done.  None of us have rejected it  If she wants to upgrade us even more, I'll be the first one in line, so I can be of more use to her.  After all, I belong to her."  Mer said softly.  Tandy smiled inside her mind.

"She will be so glad to hear.  Talk to the rest.  When they are ready, go to the utility room, and you'll find instructions on how to access the underground passage.  To hide your movements so no one can pinpoint her real location."

 

 

"Grandfather."  He frowned as he heard Shyla's voice.  He expected that she would never talk to him again.

"Shyla?  Is something wrong with your mother?"

"No.  This is a heads up.  Cut all ties with Mr. Randall."  She said firmly.

"May I ask why?"

"His son hurt my girls.  Him, along with a bunch of others.  After dealing them some blows, they agreed to not interfere.  Mr. Randall was warned."  He could hear the anger in her voice, but it was a controlled anger.  If she was really angry, she would have already acted.

"I need some time to cut ties, Shyla."

"I've had my girls remove the paperwork he kept on hand, deleted all files on his phone that mentioned you, or your number.  His computers have been mined and wiped, and the information the idiot uploaded to the cloud has also been mined and erased.  Actually, I had the servers hit with a high energy directed EMP.  You'll need to take care of your systems, but if you disconnect from online, activate protocol 23 on the desktop, and enter your parameters, the system will permanently delete every mention of him."

"You considered something like this in my future?"  He was impressed she already acted to benefit him.

"Of course.  I know who you are."

"But why?"

"Because this could drag mom and Corrie into it.  I'm going to isolate him, and destroy him.  Then I'll erase him.  I won't let them drag my mother or Coral down in their death throes."  He nodded, more than impressed.

"We'll handle our end, Shyla.  We won't interfere on yours.  And I'll have men on my daughter's house.  No one will get near them."

 

 

Maggie shook in anger.  Her son was one of the worst people she's known in her life, but she couldn't stop, even if she often wished he was dead.  She opened the front door to two young women, both of whom looked her up and down casually.  Her anger came out.

"What do you want?"  she snapped.

"Hey, bitch!  They might be here for me!"  Her son grabbed her shoulder, but then cried out in pain.  Aline reached out and twisted his hand like it was only a twig.

"That is not the way to treat your mother."  Aline said coldly.  Whatever anger Maggie felt had bled away.

"Please, you don't know what he's like.  Leave before..."  Her son shook his hand out of Aline's grip and backhanded her.

"I told you to shut up!"  He screeched.  He then turned to Aline.  "I have to teach some sluts some manners."  He backhanded her, but didn't even turn her head.  He then cried out as his hand didn't hit flesh and bone.  It hit titanium, with a carbon nanofiber woven throughout Aline and Inez's skin.

"I have to teach you some manners."  She said coldly again.  She reached out, lifted him with one hand, and tossed him far into the other room.  Inez looked at Maggie, and carefully examined her.

"That isn't just the slap of a bully."  She said quietly.  "How long?"  Maggie lowered her eyes.  She knew automatically what she referred to.

"Three years.  Ever since the bastard got strong enough to force me.  And every night he's home...."  She heard a cynical laugh from the living room.

"That's what sluts are for.  Even my dear old mother is good for something after all."  Aline snapped her head towards him.

"I hope you don't mind if he screams, ma'am."  She then watched as Aline dashed into the living room, and proceeded to beat her son into near a coma.

"I know he's your son...."  Maggie spit on the floor.

"Yeah, I know he is too, but that doesn't stop him, does it?"  She sat on the floor and trembled.  "Night after night, just to keep him away from his sister."

"You don't think that stopped him from touching her, do you?"  Maggie lifted her eyes in surprise, and something else Inez could not read.  "If anything, raping you all the time only inflamed his sense of entitlement.  That's why he raped us, and others."  Inez told her.

Maggie felt like throwing up.  Her son had others?  Wasn't she enough?

"Now the question is do you want this to go on until he kills you and your daughter, or do you want to escape?"  Inez asked quietly.  Maggie hugged herself, and felt a chill down her spine.

"Where can we go?  My husband controls all the money, and he won't do anything because of all those bitches he fucks!"  Inez smiled gently.

"And that's why we're here.  You saw how easily my friend threw him around, right?"  Maggie nodded.  "Our boss can make you and your daughter like us.  Strong, fast, and she can heal the trauma he left behind.  If you want to, she can keep him alive until you're strong, then you can beat him down yourself.  Or we can just tear him apart ourselves, give you your husband's money, and get you out of here."  Maggie lifted her head.

'Inez.'

"Boss?"  Inez frowned slightly.  Shyla had not interfered in a job she's assigned to them yet, and they've killed multiple targets for her effortlessly.

'Something is not quite right.  Bring her and her daughter in. I want to see what's going on.  Once they leave the house, rip him into multiple pieces.  Then burn the house down.  They won't need it any longer.'

 

 

"Danica, how is our new guest?"  Danica smiled softly, but sadly.

"Badly traumatized, boss.  Her brother raped her a lot.  There are bruises, and scars.  Fresh wounds.  He liked to hurt her."  Danica hated how the girl appeared dead inside, and barely responded to others.

"Bring her to the lab, Danica.  I'll put a chip behind her ear, and let you comfort her for a while.  When her mother is able to cope, she'll do the job she was supposed to do."  She felt Shyla grit her teeth through the connection.

"How is Maggie?"

"Pregnant.  Only a couple of weeks, but she sustained some damage to her lower body.  She won't be able to carry another child to term unless she undergoes extensive regenerative therapy to some areas that he damaged with....I don't know what he used on her, but the scarring is not good.  Far too much scarring."  Danica sighed softly.

"So she's fortunate she doesn't have to bear that monster a child."

"Not self aborted, as it's still too early to have been found out.  There is something we're missing.  She didn't question when we took her daughter somewhere else.  We're not police, or doctors.  There is a detail that I've overlooked." Shyla hated the fact that she didn't know something.  She wanted to drill right into Maggie's mind and pull it out, but she couldn't do that yet.

"I'll bring the girl in for the chip, and explore her memories.  She'll survive."  Danica was a perfect choice to look out for the teenager.  Shyla wasn't sure she was a perfect choice for Maggie though.

Shyla has never given up before.  For Maggie to give up without a fight made Shyla quite angry.  It was that detail that clouded Shyla's judgement and made her miss some details she normally would never have missed.

Maggie had been angry at Inez, not at her son.

 

18