Chapter 46 Blueprint
514 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What do you need?" Plutarch said that with a serious face.

Vincent then began to contemplate on what he would say next. Thinking for a moment… 

'Hm, this Plutarch fellow looks like a serious kind of guy, so I need to be direct to the point and not beat around the bush to not upset him or leave a bad impression of me.'

"... I need you to make me something," Vincent said with a serious expression, matching the seriousness of his voice. 

Intrigue on what this Young Military Police kid wants for him to make, Plutarch then begins to contemplate as he looks at the eyes of Vincent, and sees that he is deadly serious, and thought. 

'This kid escorted us back to this place safely, and he even was polite when talking to us. I guess hearing his request is not a big deal of a loss.'

Making up his mind to help this kid, even though he couldn't beat him in fighting, at least he could show off his Amazing Crafting Skills. 

"Ok, tell me. What do you want for me, The Great Plutarch Harkimo, to make, you lad?" Even though he agreed, he had to put on airs to compensate for the loss of face he had a while ago.

Vincent's eyes lit up when he heard Plutarch agree. Looking around the crowded shop, Vincent then looks at Plutarch and signs him in the eyes.

Looking at Vincent who's making some sign in his eyes, Plutarch began to think. 'Ohh, is this serious that he needed to talk in a quiet place?'

"Follow me"

Plutarch said that and began walking towards the backdoor of the shop. 

Seeing Plutarch leading a Young Man towards the Backdoor, the guard didn't stop them as Plutarch literally will own this place in the future, and stopping him basically means stopping the owner of the shop. They don't want to get fired.

Vincent then began to follow Plutarch on the backdoor, as the noises began to fade in the background. 

They stop at a room, as Vincent saw Plutarch enter, and so he follows.

Entering the room, Vincent saw a huge furnace and many different types of Forging Materials and Equipment. Looking around and finding many swords, and axes hanging around the corners of the room.

Plutarch didn't stop walking and so did he, and just followed him to a door. Entering it, and seeing a desk and a long chair. 

Plutarch sat down, as he looked at Vincent, signaling him to sit down, and said, "This is my place, and so no one will hear what we're gonna say next. State your request."

Nodding, Vincent searched for something in his Military Police jacket. It is a piece of rolled paper. 

Vincent then began to unroll it and spread the content of it, into the desk of Plutarch. 

"This is my request. I just need you to make this" 

Spreading the paper on the desk, Vincent said that as Plutarch looked at the paper, to be exact a blueprint of something. 

Picking it up, and looking at it, closely. Plutarch examined it properly and asked, "What is this?"

"A Pistol."

"A Pistol? You can just buy it on the black market." Plutarch said that as he put down the blueprint and said, "This Pistol design is unique, and has many parts, unlike the normal pistol."

Plutarch then looked at Vincent and said, "Did you make that?"

Vincent nodded and said, "Yes, I made that and I don't need everyone to know the Content of it. Basically, we're the only two people who know this."

'Ohhh'. Plutarch looked at the blueprint and Vincent said, "Why don't you work for me? I can see that you put some effort into making that design and parts. With your skills, putting you on Military Police will be a waste of Talent."

"I'm sorry, I can't." Vincent refuses the offer, even though he knows that many people were dying just to learn one or two to the Foreman of the Harkimon family, and an heir at that. 'Learning forging? Huh, not a bad idea. If not for the Titans invading, I will be learning forging and inventing stuff.'

Sighing for a moment, Vincent remembers the kids back at the Shiganshina District. 'And if they are alive right now, they will be most likely 8 or 7.'

'Ohhh'. Plutarch seeing the grief in Vincent's eyes, Plutarch then looked at the blueprint and said.

"Ok, I accept the request. But, I will have the full ownership of this blueprint."

'No free lunch in this world, huh.' Hearing the demanding request of Plutarch, Vincent thinks for a moment as he agrees. "Ok, I agree, but you need to make special bullets. As many as You can, and yes, you will also have the ownership of that kind of bullet." 

Vincent then gives another blueprint with the modern bullet on it, matching the pistol. 

"Ok…" Plutarch was surprised again, as he looked at the bullet's blueprint.

"And lastly… don't sell it for about A year from now on. With you agreeing on this, You will have full control over what you will do with that, next year." Vincent added as he didn't want his enemy to have his technology. He will not give away his own advantage. It will not even be funny, if he dies in his own creation. 

"Demanding, but ok. I agree." Plutarch then reached out his hand and said, "To the great Cooperation."

"To great cooperation…"

Vincent shakes his hand with Plutarch, signaling they have a deal. 

The next hour is him and Plutarch discussing the pistol. 

… .

Getting out of the room. Vincent looks at Plutarch and asks.

"What estimation do you have to make 2 pistols and at least… 40 bullets?" 

Plutarch then began to contemplate as he murmured, "If you said a while ago is right, then… and with bullets…"

Plutarch contemplated for a moment and said, "About 2 to 3 months, I believe?"

Vincent frowned at the time, and said. 

"Can you shorten it, for about a month?"

"I can do that if I have an Assistant," Plutarch said and looked at the Frowning Vincent. 

In a great dilemma, Vincent then heard Plutarch speak.

"Dodge, I will make Dodge my Assistant. He's a great foreman, and with him, I will probably finish this within a month's time." 

"Ok, then. Just promise me he will not leak the pistol?" Vincent said that and looked towards Plutarch in the eyes. If he saw any falsehood, he would back off in the deal. But his concern is unfounded, as he saw no falsehood in Plutarch's eyes.

"Don't worry."

… .

In front of the shop...

"Ok… I trust you. Then… just send me a letter." Vincent said that and began to walk out the shop.

Plutarch saw Vincent off, and when Vincent was out of sight. He began to smile widely as he got an amazing deal. 

'Hehehe, what a naive kid. Next year, I will be earning tons of money! But, what a waste. The kid has a great potential and talent in forging… Whatever money comes first. Hehehe.'

Plutarch began to laugh as he walked back towards the shop.

A/N:

Check out my Patrèon!

link ->https://www.pa treon/CanYouMakeItClear

Patrèon Deals!

● $15 Ymir Fritz Patrèon Tier

•20 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $10 Royal Family Patrèon Tier

•15 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $5 Titan Shifter/s Patrèon Tier

•10 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $3 Noble/s Patrèon Tier

•5 Advanced Chapters

•many more

12