Chapter 47 Carly Stratman’s Gift
472 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yawning, Boris woke up. Getting up, Boris saw Vincent seated and was writing something. 

'Huh. Who is the unlucky person this guy is writing for?' Boris was curious as he saw Vincent as a loner type of person. Always disappearing, and sometimes you can see him just working out inside the room. 

Boris is not a morning person, and so just quickly falls back to sleep. 

Vincent stops writing and looks towards the fast asleep Boris. He looked down towards the paper and quickly folded it. 

He then began to hide the quill, and ink under the table. Getting up, and walking outside. He needed to send this letter to someone.

Finishing in sending the letter. Vincent then began to stretch as he did all his morning routine. 

… .

Walking towards the Military Police HQ. Vincent just finished his morning routine and so he was full of sweat. 

His shirt is soaked in sweat, and you can see his refined muscles clearly. 

Getting inside the Military Police HQ, he bumps into someone.

"Hooo, what do we have here. A sweat soak Vincent! It must be my lucky day" Said a girl in front of Vincent. She has an oval face, large hazel eyes with rather long eyelashes and thin eyebrows. Her ash caramel, wavy, shaggy hair is kept in chin-length style with a clump of bangs hanging around her eyes.

"Getting out again, Hitch," Vincent said that, as he looked towards the girl in front of him. Her name is Hitch, Hitch Dreyse.

This girl from what he could tell, personality-wise, seems to mischievously enjoy teasing and needling her fellow officers. Anyway, she's not a bad person, just a bit lazy.

"Hehehe. Do you wanna join me," Hitch said as he began to walk closely towards Vincent, "and show what those muscles of yours are capable of," pointing at the muscles of Vincent, and said teasingly, with a suggestive smile.

Then… Hitch back off, as she began to laugh and said. 

"Haha. It was a joke, a joke." Laughingly, Hitch looked at Vincent and said, "or perhaps looking forward to it."

"No." Vincent flatly said and began to walk towards his room, as he wanted to take a shower.

"Ahhh! No fun at all! But whatever, sooner or later, you will fall for my charm." Hitch said that and began walking outside. 

Vincent looked at the back of Hitch, and couldn't help but shake his head, and thought.

'What a carefree girl.'

Vincent then continued walking towards his room. Taking shower and wearing his civilian outfit. 

Vincent then began walking towards the Dining Hall, where he could get a free meal.

… .

On the way towards the Dining Hall, Vincent saw Boris who had an anxious face.

Boris then saw Vincent, as his eyes lit up. Seeing Boris's eyes, Vincent frowned, at what this guy is up to.

In the Dining Hall. 

Vincent and Boris are faced with each other. Looking at the anxious face of Boris, Vincent shook his head.

"Spit it out. What do you want?" Vincent said that as he then began eating his meal. 

At his side is Boris, looking at him with an anxious, and pleading face.

"I heard that you finished yours quickly, and so… I have a favor to ask you," Boris said that, and hesitated for a second before finishing on what he wanted to say.

Vincent looked at Boris, as Boris then began to look left and right. Finally, under the pressure of Vincent gazed. Boris said, "Please, Vincent. I don't really have time to finish this mission of mine. So… please, I'm begging you. Finished it on my behalf."

Sighing in annoyance. Vincent then began to think, as he said. "Tell me the details of your mission." 

Boris then takes out his mission paper and passes it towards Vincent. Vincent then took the paper, as he began to quickly examine it.

"Whatever, I don't have anything in particular to do, so… But, I can't guarantee I will finish it," Vincent said that, as Boris became static and said.

"Don't worry! You just need to try it, but If it's you, it will surely be finished."

… .

Inside the carriage, Vincent then looked towards the portrait in his hand and thought. 

'Carly Stratman. Born Year 830, 20 years old. The only daughter of Eliot G. Stratman, President of Marleen Company.'

Vincent's thoughts were interrupted by the driver. "Sir, we're here."

Quickly going down, and paying the ride. Vincent looked at the mansion in front of him. He then quickly walked towards the guard and then said what is he here for.

… .

Walking in the hall of Stratman Mansion. A butler led him here.

"Mr. Stratman, Mister Vincent Glaze from the Stohess District Branch of Military Police Brigade is here."

Then Vincent heard a deep voice.

"Let him in."

Quickly walking inside. Vincent finally saw the appearance of Stratman Eliot Stratman.

Quickly taking his seat. Vincent then began asking questions towards the guy.

Then, in the midst of asking questions. Vincent then began to hear knocking noises, as Mr. Stratman said.

"More Visitors? Get the door." Mr. Stratman said that towards the butler besides him.

"Yes, sir."

Vincent frowned at the not worry attitude of Mr. Stratman towards his Daughter. In his vision, he could see a person outside the mansions.

Then, the guy began spouting rubbish as the door opened, and the butler quickly handed him a piece of paper.

… .

Outside the mansions. Vincent began to think of his encounter. 

'His lying…And so what if he was lying? I don't have a single clue.'

Sighing to himself at the fruitless thing he did. Whatever, I start from scratch. 

… .

Military Police Brigade, Documentation Room.

He then asks the person in charge about the Stratman Family.

"Information about the Stratman Family? We should have some on that company president. But the girl…" the person in charge said that, as she began searching for the records. 

"Here." The girl then gave him a book.

"Thanks." Saying so and then began reading what was inside of it.

'Stratman, Eliot Gutenberg. Seven years ago, after the sudden death of the previous president, Hans Georg, he took over and became the president of Marleen company.' He then began to ask about Marleen Company. 

'Marleen Company. Mainly trades with merchants in Wall Maria for supplies and props them off in Wall Sina, earning huge profits from the balance.'

'However, in the year 845, when Wall Maria was breached. Mankind abandoned Maria.'

'Marleen Company lost their suppliers and was downsized. The only business left is Marleen Carriage, a Transport Service ferrying customers to their destinations on horse carriages.'

Thinking for a moment. Vincent looked towards the girl incharge and said. 

"Which shelf is the interrogation records at?"

… .

Walking towards the slum area. Vincent began to think.

'Carly was interrogated once. A Military Police Found her sitting before a bar, late at night in a drunken state… They send her back home.'

And that bar she was at is… Pit Redoz.

Check out my Patrèon!

link ->https://www.pa treon/CanYouMakeItClear

Patrèon Deals!

● $15 Ymir Fritz Patrèon Tier

•20 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $10 Royal Family Patrèon Tier

•15 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $5 Titan Shifter/s Patrèon Tier

•10 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $3 Noble/s Patrèon Tier

•5 Advanced Chapters

•many more

12