Chapter 48 Carly Stratman’s Gift (2)
458 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Entering the Pit Redoz. 

Vincent could see and heard from the outside, how rowdy the place is. Garbed in Military Police Uniform, everyone inside the pub becomes quiet.

Looking around, Vincent could see that everyone is hiding something. Probably all of them did some crime in some sort of manners, but he didn't want to bother them as he was here for a reason. 

Quickly walking towards the Bartender, who's busy reading a book in his hand. He then saw at the corner of his eyes, the guy seated in the corner was hiding something in his pocket. 

Taking out the Portrait of Carly Stratman. He then said towards the Bartender. 

"This girl has been here before. Do you know here?" The Bartender then looked down at the Portrait, and then looked back at him and said.

"No, I don't." Saying that and began focusing his attention towards the Book in his hand.

'Lying, huh?'

He then looked at the guy beside the counter and said. 

"How about you. Do you know here?" As the guy quickly denied and said.

"No way man" Taking out a coin, and giving it to the Bartender, "Master for the Bill, Thanks."

The Bartender then looked at Vincent and said. "Sir, If you're done here, could you please leave?"

Glancing at the guy, Vince then took out a coin, as the Bartender said. "Even if you bring that out… I still don't have the information you want."

As Vincent said, "I'm just thirsty, get me a lime-ade."

Hearing the order of Vincent, the three guys at the corner began laughing as they said. "Jahahah, you're in the pub, get some alcoholic will ya? Or… you can't"

"Jahahahaha"

The three guys were noisily laughing, as Vincent just looked at them with great interest. Drinking his lime-ade. 

Vincent then began to walk towards them, bringing the Portrait of Carly Stratman, and said.

"Do you guys know… this girl? Her name is Carly Stratman."

Seeing their stunned gazes, Vincent glanced at the three and said, "Looks like you know her."

"Jahahaha" Laughing, the large build guy then punched suddenly at Vincent. Vincent uses his hands to block and wave the force towards his side. Using this chance, Vincent then kicks the guy's stomach, making him lay flat towards the ground.

Looking at the back of him, Vincent saw the two guy's friends attack him with a bottle of drinks. Dodging back step, and kicking with a roundhouse kick at their faces, sending them flying.

The large build guy then got up and picked up a chair. Smashing it towards his head.

Dodging at the side, Vincent then kicked the guy's head. He then used the stunning effect, as he quickly locked this guy in his back.

Vincent then began to search towards the guy's pocket and said.

"Codaime. Illegal drugs. This can get you a three years jail term… or even five."

… .

"There was a shady guy looking for Carly."

"Oh, that guy. We pretend not to know her, of course."

'A key information, maybe?' Vincent thought of that and asked, "What sort of guy was it?"

The large build guy then began to describe the shady guy, "He wore a felt hat and a suit." The guy then pointed towards his eyes and said, "He had an artificial eye. And his pupil was red. You will know him when you see him"

Thinking for a moment, Vincent asks, "When was that?"

"About 5 days ago."

Vincent then asked some questions then got up and said. "Alright, I will report that all of you sold illegal drugs. How long would that bring your sentence to, huh?"

When he was about to pressure them to speak all they know, the Bartender then interrupted him and said. 

"Please don't be hard on them. I believe they do not have the answer."

Looking at the Bartender, Vincent asks with a frown, "Did you recall something, as well?"

Putting down his book, while answering, The Bartender then began saying what he knew.

"Besides, I have no idea what Carly is involved in either. But I think… His boyfriend might know something. She could even be with him right now."

The three guys were in disbelief in the "boyfriend" matter and muttered under their breaths. 

"Boy-Boyfriend?!"

"What's his name and address?" Vincent then looks the bartender in the eye, as he wants to see if this guy is lying or something. 

"Wayne Eisner. He stays at an apartment on South Aachen Street. I'm not sure about his block number." 

"Did you tell that guy about her boyfriend?" Vincent asks.

"No. I was not here that day. Some other guy on duty then."

Vincent then began to walk towards the park to take a breathing and eat something. He looked at the plaza center and saw Kids playing. This scene put his mind at ease. 

Waiting for a moment, and a Carriage stopped in front of him.

"I want to go to South Aachen."

"South Aachen? Don't be silly. That place's shady. No horse carriages will bring you there." The Carriage Driver said that with a slight fear in his voice. 

Taking everything in his expectation, Vincent just said. 

"I'll double if you bring me to the entrance. If not I'll just get another ride."

Hearing this, the Coachman gritted his teeth and said.

"Just the entrance, ok."

Stopping at the entrance. 

Vincent said towards the Coachman.

"I'll pay double for the return trip. Can you wait for me?" Vincent then got down as he said that. And yes, the coachman answered angrily. 

"Are you stupid? This isn't funny! You know this place is unsafe. But… if you triple that, I might think about it."

Vincent looked at the greedy eye of the coachman and shook his head. Taking out his money, Vincent then gave the half towards the Coachman as the guy said.

"Hey! This isn't enough"

"I can't have you running away with the money, can I? I'll pay for the balance when I'm back."

Walking deeper in the Aachen Street, Vincent looked ahead and saw 5 people, they all had ill intent, and so Vincent doesn't need to hold back on them.

Check out my Patrèon!

link ->https://www.pa treon/CanYouMakeItClear

Patrèon Deals!

● $15 Ymir Fritz Patrèon Tier

•20 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $10 Royal Family Patrèon Tier

•15 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $5 Titan Shifter/s Patrèon Tier

•10 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $3 Noble/s Patrèon Tier

•5 Advanced Chapters

•many more

10