Chapter 49 Carly Stratman’s Gift (3)
456 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Block 225. A brown brick three-story building, they say.

Vincent then began to walk towards the said direction of the man he beat up a while ago.

Wayne stays in the middle room, on the third story.

Getting up the stairs of the brown brick three-story building, until the third floor.

Walking towards the hallway, and stopping at the front of the middle of the doors.

*knock* *knock*

"Mr. Wayne, are you there?"

Vincent called out, but no response had been made. Vincent then grips the doorknob and twists it… easily.

'It's not locked?'

Looking left and right for any people out there, and seeing there's none.

Vincent then opens the door and enters.

… .

The entire room was messy. That's the first thing Vincent saw. 

Trash everywhere, books, plastics, etc.

Looking at the table, and seeing two glasses filled with Alcohol, Vincent thought. 

'Was he here with Carly?'

Looking around the entire room, capturing everything with his eyes. Vincent then heard the snoring sound on the wall and thought. 

'What a thin wall.'

Getting a clock in his pocket, Vincent saw that only 30 minutes had passed since he made the driver wait.

'I'll just look around for 10 minutes, and stop here.'

… .

"What a foul smell."

Vincent said that and began to smell something strange. He looked around and found a drawer under the bed. 

Opening it, Vincent saw a row of boxes. The drawer was filled with boxes.

Getting up, and picking a box. Vincent opened it and saw a pouch. He then untied the string and saw what's inside of it…

'Codaime!'

Vincent saw this and began to think. 

'Carly's Boyfriend is a Codaime dealer? Then… Why did she get angry when she saw those drugs on the big guy's hands? This thing doesn't make any sense…'

Frowning, and feeling someone is looking at him, below the bed.

Lifting the bed slightly, Vincent saw a dead body. Vincent was stunned and thought. 

'Is this guy Wayne Eisner?'

Vincent then began to search this guy's body and found a card. Vincent then read what's in it.

"Commercial License for Horse Carriage," And at the very bottom, a name was written "Wayne Eisner."

'This dead guy's really is Wayne Eisner.' Confirming the guy really is who he is looking for, Vincent began to think of many scenarios and reasons why this guy is dead.

'What's next… If I leave the Body alone, it will soon rot and maggots will start coming out. The neighbors will not remain silent, as the smell will be strong since the wall is quite thin… Well whatever, I'm gonna report this, since I have evidence of Codaime.'

Vincent then stood up, and began to leave and walk towards where the Coachman is. 

The case is strange since, assuming Carly was in the room when Wayne was killed then Carly was taken by the murderers… Why's the door unlocked?

Vincent then thought of the time, when the officers were introducing them to many drugs like Codaime. 

Apparently, it began circulating in the capital two years ago. It is an expensive, high quality, and highly addictive drug. And just recently, it was introduced to Stohess. 

He said that anyone who seizes a bunch of this can get a special reward.

"I guess a special award is…" Vincent stops in front of a carriage. Seeing that the driver is new, Vincent then thought. 'What an honest driver.'

When Vincent was about to enter the carriage, a hand then seized him, and locked his neck, as a knife then pointed towards his eyes, as he heard one of them said.

"Wait. Hold still. We do not wish to kill you here. So please do not make me do it."

Vincent looked towards the guy in front of him and saw an Artificial eye, with a red pupil. Vincent then confirms this guy is the guy that was looking for Carly. 

'Hm, maybe they know or they have Carly…'

Vincent didn't fight back, as he made them do whatever they wanted. 

… .

Inside the carriage, Vincent looks to his right, and remembers this guy on the Pit Redoz Bar.

"Aren't you the guy inside the Pit Redoz bar?" 

"Heeee, how do you know. Wahaha." The guy then began to laugh in a strange manner. 

Vincent looked at this mentally retarded man, and didn't bother to reply. He then connected everything, 'This guy killed Wayne and baited me from coming here.'

Seeing that Vincent didn't reply to him, the man was quite angry and decided to point the gun at Vincent's head, and said.

"Why the f*ck you not answering me!"

"Stop it."

Vincent didn't even care about the gun, and just looked at the red-eyed man.

Looking outside the carriage, Vincent asked the Red-Eyed man, "Where are we going?"

"The Industrial Area. They have a huge tank full of waste liquid there. Many things have sunk in it… over the many years."

The guy beside him laughed as he said. "Hahaha, don't worry, you will be in it."

Vincent then looked at the guy and didn't bother to reply to this guy. 

"Where's Carly?" Vincent then asked the red-eyed man before him.

Blowing a smoke, The Red-eyed man said, "Do I look foolish? Who will tell?"

Vincent looked around the window, and saw that no people were here, and said as he looked at the man.

"Yeah, you are a fool." Vincent then snapped his finger.

Vincent then first knocked out the guy beside him, and seized the man's knife, cutting the rope on his hand, freeing himself. 

Vincent then without mercy, kills the red-eyed man, since the guy looks like a person hard to deal with.

The time then returned back to original, Everything like nothing had happened inside the carriage.

"Stopped the carriage."

The carriage stopped, as Vincent then opened the carriage door, and pointed his knife, between the eyebrows of the driver, with a throw, killing the guy.

Looking at the two dead bodies, Vincent couldn't help but sigh in annoyance. "Too much work to finish this mission… I hope I get something good in return."

A/N:

Check out my Patrèon!

link ->https://www.pa treon/CanYouMakeItClear

Patrèon Deals!

● $15 Ymir Fritz Patrèon Tier

•20 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $10 Royal Family Patrèon Tier

•15 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $5 Titan Shifter/s Patrèon Tier

•10 Advanced Chapters

•many more

8