Chapter 60 Carly Stratman’s Gift (4)
435 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*splash*

Vincent looked at the soak guy in front of him, who was startled by the cold water poured in him. 

The guy then began to have his consciousness back, he tried to move but he couldn't. 

"Oi, you awake?" Vincent questioned as he then lightened tobacco, the tobacco he got from that Red-eyed guy, and thought, 'It tastes surprisingly good.'

The guy then looked in the direction of Vincent and shouted, "Bastard! Untied me!"

Vincent looked sideways at the guy, and blew smoke. 

*phew*

Vincent stood up as he put off the tobacco and then walked towards the guy. 

"Bastard untied me-"

Before the guy could even finish speaking. Vincent kicked his face. Vincent's kick even made the guy lose a tooth.

"Seems like you're still asleep? Did that kick wake you up?" Vincent said that, and then looked at the guy, who now realized that his life is in Vincent's hand.

Seeing that the guy finally behaved, Vincent then finally spoke, and asked.

"Where is Carly? If you answer me honestly, I will let you live." Saying that, the guy got silent and then said.

"Van Gelder Street… No.197 Second Story." 

Vincent looked at the guy's eyes, and saw that he was telling the truth. Nodded, Vincent then asks.

"Who are you, people?"

"We're merely odd jobbers. A few days before… Mr. Stratman came to us with a request. He wanted us to look for his Daughter."

"Our search for Carly soon brought us to Wayne. He knew both her secret and her whereabouts. And… he had a deal for us. If we assisted him with a job, he would tell us what he knew."

Vincent listened to the guy's story and was stunned, there's something odd about it. He then frowned and asked.

"Wait… Did you guys kill Wayne?"

The guy was stunned, and quickly denied, waving his head furiously from left to right, "We didn't, We didn't! For I know, I don't know about Waldo though."

That Red-eyed guy… whatever, he's dead anyway. And I already have evidence.

Vincent then looked at the guy down, contemplating as he then said.

"Stay there. I'm gonna go towards that area."

Vincent then left. Walking out of the dilapidated house. Vincent then began walking towards that said area.

… .

It's almost night time. Vincent looked up and saw that it is noon

Looking around and confirming that this is the place.

Vincent then knocks on the door a few times.

*knock*

"What is it! We didn't order food-"

A guy opened the door, as he stopped when he saw what Vincent was wearing, and muttered. 

"A Military Police… E-"

Before the guy could say anything. Vincent didn't let him finish, as he kicked the guy in the stomach. 

The guy then crouches in pain, as Vincent seizes this as he kicks the guy in the head. 

"No killing for today… I already did it twice."

Vincent then closes the door, and ignores the groaning guy in his feet.

Everything happened in a flash, as everyone watching inside watched at a loss for words, as one of their men got beaten.

Snapping out of their thoughts, as the door closes brings them back.

Standing up in anger, one of them said. 

"It's a Military Police! Don't let him leave her alive!"

All of them charged at Vincent, and even had weapons in their hands.

Vincent looked at them and sighed, as he muttered.

"What a rowdy bunch."

… .

*bang*

Ending the guy with a blow, and sending him flying. 

All the guys were now on the ground, and some even unconscious by the blow of Vincent. 

One of the conscious guys looks at Vincent with fear, as he stops the bleeding on his thigh. It was pierced by a knife, one of them was holding earlier, but ended up in Vincent's hand.

"Hmmm. These guys…" 

"Has it ended?" 

When Vincent was wondering what to do next. He heard a voice in one of the rooms, and saw a girl walkout.

Vincent looked back, and saw the girl who he was looking for.

"You are… Carly Stratman right?"

… .

Seating across Carly Stratman, Vincent then began telling him everything, from the request to capturing Lug.

"I see Wayne is dead," Carly said that he blew a smoke onto his cigarette. 

"Seems like you know a lot," Vincent said that after hearing the response of Carly, "What's your secret?"

"I don't intend to spend my life in jail yet."

"Don't worry, if you just return home… all of your secrets will not be reported by me. I'm just curious that's all." 

Looking at Vincent in the eye, Carly then said, "Codaime Production."

Hearing this, Vincent's eyebrows jump. "Ohh, you sell drugs?"

"Yeah, my father is the boss."

Talking with Carly for a long time, Vincent looks at the window and asks, "Why did you start making Codaime?"

"..."

After a long silence, Carly spoke.

"My dad lost all he had… I just wanted to get it back for him."

… .

Looking at the Night Sky, Vincent thought. 

"Whatever world is this… The star never changes."

Vincent searches for something in his pocket, and gives it to Carly.

"This is the Travel Permit for the Wall Rose. Use it and leave the Town." Vincent said that.

Carly looked at the Permit, and murmured, "If I see dad in his current state… I might once again continue to make Codaime."

"Leave the Town or your father and you will be in jail."

Carly looked at Vincent stunned, then laughed, "Hahahaha, really! You're right!"

Carly then began searching his bag, and gave it to Vincent. And it is a Red Stone, with imagery of a Tree in it.

Vincent's heart skipped a beat, when his eyes landed on the red stone, and asked. "What is this."

"Dunno, I think you might like it. Then…" Carly got up and began to walk towards the Wall Exit.

"Bye! Bye!"

Looking at Carly Stratman's back, Vincent couldn't help but mutter, "What a pitiful Daughter."

Vincent then looked at his palm, and saw the Red Stone, and muttered, "I thought I saw a Tree for a second there… Is it only my imagination?"

Getting up, Vincent then began walking towards the Military Police HQ. He needed to report first, before calling it a day.

… .

After reporting what happened. Vincent reported it as a Carly Stratman and a Codaime User/Dealer Wayne, live together. Wayne with Waldo and Lug then kidnap Carly for a ransom. I investigated Wayne's house and saw many Codaime there, and his dead body. Waldo and Lug found me and I "accidentally" killed Waldo, but left Lug Alive on… and found that Carly left the Town herself.

The story is filled with plot holes, but with Mr. Eliot Stratman buying it, they leave it like that. Mr. Stratman even though distressed by the fact his daughter was leaving the town, and with me knowing all his secrets. We compromised ourselves. Anyway, I just don't wanna know and have found out that I got the Travel Pass for Carly Stratman. 

Vincent then climbs up the Bunk bed, and sleeps. Closing his eyes, and then opening… and finding out that he's in an unknown place.

A Tall Tree was in front of him… The same tree he saw on the Red Stone.

A/N:

*The Carly chapters is done! This is were everything started to go crazy! Hope you have a good day! 

Check out my Patrèon!

link ->https://www.pa treon/CanYouMakeItClear

Patrèon Deals!

● $15 Ymir Fritz Patrèon Tier

•20 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $10 Royal Family Patrèon Tier

•15 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $5 Titan Shifter/s Patrèon Tier

•10 Advanced Chapters

•many more

7