Chapter 51 Strange Dream
465 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vincent looked in front of him, and saw the Tall Tree. 

Frowning and wondering where the hell is this. Under the Night Sky, a World of Sand that stretched as far as the eye could see. And a Damn Tree that's glowing? What the heck?

Vincent looked at the tree, when… a voice suddenly sounded behind him.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

Vincent jumped back, and looked at his back. Towards the person that was in front. Vincent vigilantly looks at her.

"Who are you?" 

"Ohhhh? Are you asking my name?" The Girl then began to think, as he made a thinking position, "It's been a long time someone asked me that, sooo… Hmmm, right! I remember."

Vincent looked at the girl in front of him, and saw her childish act, but that didn't lower his guard.

"My name is Titana. Nice to meet you, Vincent." The Girl named Titana said that to him, with a smile.

"How do you know my name?"

"Know your name, Hmmmmm. I'm the one that sent you here, of course, I would know your name."

"Send me… you mean."

"That's right! I sent you here, after you died in your world!" The girl then looked at him smugly, after he said that.

"What are you then?"

"Me… I'm an "Observer". We Observer need to stop any disruption of any world. This world you currently live in, has been looping in the same timeline, over and over again! It's pretty easy to disrupt it, and it is to kill "Ymir". But, a guy named "King Fritz" made an oath and had everyone in the next bearer not use that power. What a guy! Doing that, the loop will continue, never stop."

Vincent frowned and began to process everything. 'This Titana girl said Ymir… isn't that the Goddess of Eldians, Annie said to me? And King Fritz… is that the current King? The Girl said that, but every King is King Fritz… Too much information…'

"Seems like you process it all! Then… Bye-bye! You're a genius that's why I pick you, so you probably know what to do!" The girl then began walking and Vincent's eyes began to be heavy.

"Wait! I have more questions!" Vincent said that began fighting his consciousness.

"Hmmm, then you have 1 minute. Go!"

"Then… What would happen if I didn't kill Ymir?" 

"The loop will happen."

"How to kill Ymir?" 

"Ahhhh! That was close, I almost forgot!" Titana then suddenly had a knife in his hand, and said, "This is the knife. Go towards the Coordinates Tree, like that" and point towards the tree "and enter the world like this" and wave towards the Sand World. "Easy!"

'Easy my Ass!"

"Can you tell me who is the Founding Titan?" 

"Can't. Can't! Observer not needed to tell any spoilers."

'Uselessss!'

Vincent then looks at the girl with his hazy eyes, and asks his last question, because he didn't have the strength anymore. 

"Why did you pick me?"

"Hmmm, the main reason is because… Ah, he's gone." Titana looked at the ground and saw that Vincent was not there anymore. 

"Too bad he didn't hear it. Anyway, time to have some fun." Titana said that and then began to morph into the form of a little girl. If Vincent was here, he would definitely know this girl… cause he is the first kid he adopted from the orphanage. The girl was later adopted by a family, and Vincent happily sent her off to her new life. Even though Vincent was reluctant, he rarely came to the orphanage and played with her, and so accepted the adoption. 

And of course, he first investigated the Family, and saw if they have a bad history or something, but for an entire history of the family. They are good people.

… .

Vincent then opened his eyes, and saw the wooden ceiling. He looked around, and saw that he was back in his room. Looking down at the Bunk Bed, and seeing Boris still sleeping. 

Vincent sighs in relief, that he is finally back. But still… 

"That girl in my dream looks familiar…"

Vincent then shook his head, and erased all useless thoughts. 

Looking at his hand, and seeing the knife. Vincent looked at it closely and found that it is like a normal sharp knife.

Vincent then got down on his bunk bed, and then hid the knife in the drawer. Vincent yawn, as he muttered. 

"Morning Routine time is it."

… .

Finishing showering, Vincent then began to go down, and grab something to eat.

While eating, Vincent then began to think about what he would do next. 

Patrol in the Morning.

Odd jobs.

Getting the Special Reward. 

Then… going back towards and the Industrial City. 

Vincent then stretched his arms as he finished eating,  "I guess it is work time."

While doing Patrol, Vincent heard from some gossips from time to time.

"Did you hear? The Survey Corps said that they were going on an expedition in reclaiming Wall Maria."

"Seriously?"

"Isn't that dangerous?"

… 

.. 

Hearing this, Vincent then thought of Eren. 

'Eren. It might be possible that he is the Founding Titan, seeing that King Fritz is not doing anything to fight back with the "outsiders". But, it is only a possibility, and I need to visit him someday. But if Eren is the Founding Titan, I have someone to protect him.'

… .

Exiting the Officers room, Vincent couldn't help but clicked his tongue. 

"What a cheap Reward, as expected from the Military Police." 

His reward from Finding Codaime is 1,000 gold coins, but considering the amount of Codaime on Wayne's house… it was dirt cheap.

"Whatever, I have free time for a day. I will go back towards that workshop, seeing that they already sent me a letter." Vincent then picks something in his pocket, and it is the mail.

"With the Pistol in hand, my plan can be further pushed forward." Vincent then pocketed the gold, and began walking towards outside of the Military Police HQ. 

Getting a Carriage, and saying where he wants to go. Vincent happily entered that carriage. 

He took out the knife, and sliced it in the air, feeling that it was light.

'Light… But isn't that normal? What the heck… is that girl joking with me?'

Check out my Patrèon!

link ->https://www.pa treon/CanYouMakeItClear

Patrèon Deals!

● $15 Ymir Fritz Patrèon Tier

•20 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $10 Royal Family Patrèon Tier

•15 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $5 Titan Shifter/s Patrèon Tier

•10 Advanced Chapters

•many more

7