Chapter 59 Historia
479 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Annie…"

After Vincent said that. The mysterious person lifted her robe as her face can now be seen by Vincent… And it was Annie without a doubt. 

After Annie lifted her robe. Vincent took a seat in front of Annie and said, "Seems like the plan works."

Annie then grabbed something under her robe. It was a gun. She took it out and said, "This thing you gave me is the key. I can't dismantle the Metal Fortress without transforming myself into a Titan. But with this… I can just shoot the vital parts."

Annie said that but still can't believe since the power the gun fired can penetrate even the hard steel. 

'Even with the Advanced Technology of Marley. They can't create this kind of technology… Perhaps, the other country? But Vincent lives in this Kingdom and never travels towards the Continent… Just how can he get this?' With that in mind. Annie couldn't control her curiosity and asked Vincent. 

"I know you're amazing, but not amazing to this extent. Did you perhaps invent this? Or… You got this from somewhere else?"

Hearing the curious questions of Annie. Vincent just replied with a short sentence, "It's a secret." And shifted the topic of conversation away from the gun, since he didn't want to dwell deep into that kind of conversation. 

"You're amazing too. How did you manage to unarmed the Cart Titan?" Vincent shifted the conversation by saying that. 

Seeing Vincent dodging the questions and shifting the topic to her. She didn't pursue any further and answered Vincent. 

"Me, The Female Titan, The Armored Titan, The Jaw Titan, and The Beast Titan, all knew the secrets and weaknesses of that Metal Fortress on the back since we all learned it. Bertholdt knows it too, but since he is the Colossal Titan. He is too big to help and fix the Metal Fortress on the back of the Cart Titan," Annie explained to Vincent. Unlike the other 4 Titans, Bertholdt Colossal Titan is Gigantic, and using it to help fix the Metal Fortress on the back of Cart Titan is unnecessary. 

"I see…" Vincent listened as he nodded in understanding. He then looked at Annie and asked her, "I called you here to know if you need some bullets or news to tell me?"

Annie thought for a moment but ultimately shook her head. Seeing this, Vincent didn't beat around the bush and began telling her what he knew. 

"The Church or "Wallist" knew some secrets about the Walls, and maybe even knew the History. I will investigate it tonight since it is a perfect time. I need you to guard Eren in case he gets beaten and gets kidnapped again by them… I also need you to look and investigate the Wall Rose being breached."

After saying that. Vincent then saw Annie's reluctant expression and knew what she was thinking. He then reached out one of his arms and patted Annie in the head as he said, "Don't worry. Everything will be over soon. After this, I will join you and go towards Marley to see your dad."

Annie looked up, eyes full of gratitude. She knows that Vincent is the only one that can truly understand her. She then stood up and gave Vincent a quick kiss on the cheeks and ran as she blushingly said, "I'll go now." And jump towards the Window. 

Vincent looked at Annie and saw her clearly embarrassed about what she did. Shaking his head as he murmured, "Ah, youth." Even though Vincent knows Annie's feelings for him. He could only see her as a Child. Vincent, as far as he knew himself. He doesn't have a lolicon fetishes. Looking outside the windows, up to the sky where the Moon shone. Vincent looked at it and saw that the Moon was fully out. 

Exiting the Bar. Vincent then began to walk towards the Church's HQ. He wanted to know why the church knew something about the Titan being inside the Walls. Based on what he could deduct, it is only the tip of the iceberg since knowing that the Titans were inside the Walls. It is a big secret and of course… Secrets can be one or more.

As he sneaked around, Vincent saw that the City, despite what just happened, was filled with many people. After hearing some gossip here and there along the way. These people were from the Wall Rose fled in panic, hearing the Wall being breached. 

Vincent looked like a fish in a pond, using the Chaos to his advantage. He then visited someone with the same or even slightly higher standing than the guy who informs Hange to block the Titan from the sunlight. 

Despite the loud commotion outside, people were making. The People inside the Church were silent. Sneaking around, searching for his target's room.

Finally, he found the room. He entered towards it and woke up the guy. Waking up and seeing a stranger inside his room. The Pastor was about to shout for help when Vincent knocked out the guy. Nodding, Vincent looked at the unconscious guy and thought, 'That will do.'

… .

Inside an Abandoned House. 

Vincent used the same method to wake up the Pastor, as he did to the Lug guy the other day. Pouring a cold water to the Pastor's face. The guy woke up groggily and began to wiggle. Seeing his state, the Pastor began to shout for help. 

Looking at the Noisy Pastor. Vincent kicked him in his face, knocking a tooth out of the Pastor's mouth. 

*thud*

Looking at the teeth that flew out from the Pastor's mouth. Vincent thought, 'Why would it always fly out from their mouth, whenever I kick them.'

Shaking his head and filtering all the useless thoughts he had on his head. Vincent looked at the Pastor as the Pastor looked at him in fear.

"Since like you woke up for real this time." 

"Tell me what you want? Money! I have a lot of them. Just please let me go," The Pastor begged as Vincent coldly looked at him, unfazed. Vincent ignored the plea and just said, "Tell me all you know about the Titans."

Surprised. The Pastor looked at Vincent and answered, "Titans are man-eating giant monsters…" The Pastor said that as Vincent then stabbed the man's thighs and said, "No that. Tell me all you know… All known secrets of the Church about the Titans. I mean… The Truth."

Looking at Vincent, stunned. The Pastor then shouted, "That's forbidden for us to tell-" before the Pastor could even finish speaking. Vincent twisted the knives, digging further into the Pastor's poor things. 

"Tell. Me. Everything." 

The pastor looked at Vincent's eyes and knew he would be dead if he didn't answer this time around. 

"I only knew that an unimaginable large number of Gigantic Titans were inside the Walls. That's why we worship the "Walls'' and call ourselves, The "Wallist".

The pastor stopped as he looked at Vincent's arm in horror. The Pastor began to shout since he didn't want to be stabbed again.

"That's all I know! I'm telling the truth-"

*puchi*

AHHHHHHH-

Vincent believed that the Pastor was telling the truth. He only did this to scare the Pastor so that he would blurt some secrets he might need. 

The Pastor screamed in pain. Vincent looked at the Pastor and said, "Tell me. Who do you think knows more of the secrets of the Titans?"

"The Pope! The Nobles! They were the ones who were Controlling us and saying what to tell our believers!" The Pastor blurted that as fast as he could. Since he didn't want to experience any more pain.

Hearing that. Vincent began to think. 

'The Pope is inside the Wall Sina, and so are the other Nobles.' What to do… 

Vincent looked at the guy and said as he twisted the knife. 

"Is that all!" 

The Pastor began to feel a lot of pain, making his brain operate at a faster speed. Then… He thought of something. 

"T-There's another one! She's a small girl and has blonde hair. She joined the Survey Corps! Her name is Christa! She knew something for sure as she is the Daughter of Lord Reiss. Her True name is… Historia Reiss!" 

Stunned and surprised. Vincent was really surprised as he heard the Pastor and thought, 'What?! Christa is a noble? How? And Why would she join the Survey Corps?' 

Thinking of that, Vincent then asked the Pastor. The Pastor explained the situation clearly and so… Vincent now knows. 

Vincent began torturing the Pastor, but the guy really has no information left to tell. Since that's the case, Vincent just killed the guy and threw his dead body inside the Waste and muddy water. 

Leaving the house. Vincent then began to walk towards the Military Police HQ and thought.

'Historia Reiss.'

9