Chapter  1 : Terra
215 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Opened his eyes and saw the ceiling of his house. Arman who felt dizzy in his head looked around. Then he was shocked to find that he was in an unfamiliar room.

 

"Where is this?" Arman wiped his eyes and looked at his body. Then he immediately stood up and walked towards the mirror in the wardrobe.

 

"How did I become like this?" while touching his face, Arman saw a young man in the mirror, with black hair, quite handsome and had green eyes After that Arman ran and looked out the window, he saw various high buildings and several houses.

 

"Could it be, I have crossed into another world?" Arman then ran out of his room and wandered around. It turned out that he live alone in this apartment; he also found out that the apartment had 1 bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, and bathroom.

 

To calm his thoughts, Arman then went to take a shower.

"I think I live alone here"

"I have to find out the situation around here"

 

A week has passed; Initially Arman doubted whether he really had crossed over to another world.

But after he searched for general information he found that the earth here is not called "Earth" but called "Terra". The city where he lives is known as the City of Garen, this city is one of the cities in the Republic.

Arman also knew that he was also called Arman. Arman is 19 years old and he is also an orphan from a village trying to live in the city.

 

In addition, the technology on Terra is very similar to the technology on Earth. In Terra there is no Qi, no Mana, no Inner Energy, etc. This disappointed Arman. At first he hoped he could become a magician or something.

 

Several days have passed.

on top of a building stands a man. the man is Arman.

Arman is increasingly disappointed when he finds out that life in this city is not easy, all the costs of daily necessities are very expensive.

He felt he had been ripped off by previous web novel writers on earth

"Whoever transferred me!!!. where the golden finger guarantees for The Traversers!!!"

 

Next day, Arman finally got a job to fulfill his life.

He was accepted as a cashier at a supermarket.

 

The days passed

Other cashiers and buyers sometimes heard some muttering curses from Arman's mouth

"How hard it is, I wish I had a golden finger, like other Traversers."

"Damn it"

"****"

 

1 year has passed

Arman just came home from where he worked.

Now arman is used to his new life. Arman now seldom curse gods or anyone who transfers him. He had given up waiting for his golden finger. Maybe this relaxed life in Terra's World was his own golden finger It's self.

After washing his tired body from work.

Arman, Then walking towards his computer, fortunately in this world there are still many very good web novels for him to read after work.

Although he hates novels about traversers because of the many scams.  But he still reads other novels to always treat his fatigue from work.

Arman sat down and turned on his computer.

"I'm quite curious about what happened to the MC. Previously he was trapped by his friend and caught by the demon sect ..."

 

When I wanted to read her favorite story, a pop up suddenly appeared. Arman then clicked on the cross to close the pop up ad. However, after the first pop up ad disappears, another pop up ad appears again.

 

Arman clicked on the cross again, but this time he was redirected to a foreign website.

"Damn, I hate ads like this the most." Arman felt he had bought a paid app to block ads like this in vain.

 

Arman closed foreign websites then returned to the web novel where he read the story. But the same advertisements still appear

"Aghhh ... Damn, can't this ad be removed!!!”

Arman closed the ad again, and redirected it to the foreign website again.

 

After several tries, Arman wanted to turn off his computer

He pressed the power button, but the computer still didn't turn off

"Oh my God, how could that be!!!?”

 

Arman was surprised and stood away from his computer. After calming himself down. Arman looked back at his computer screen. Then Arman saw a website that always appeared when he closed the ad

 

[World Evolution: Everything has changed

You want to change the world?

Yes/No]

 

Arman looked at it doubtfully and chose Yes

 

[Name: Arman

Gender: Male

Age: 20

Power Level: 1

Evolution Points : 5

Ability: World Evolution

]

 

Then Arman saw the writing move out of the screen and into his eyes

"Aghhhh My eyes!!!”

 

After a few minutes Arman opened his eyes again.

Arman looked at his aching head. Then he rubbed his eyes. Arman felt that his eyes were getting darker.

Arman realized that there was no problem with his eyes.

He saw that the light in his room that came from the window was dimming and getting darker.

 

Arman then walked and looked out the window. He saw a dark world and a sun that was slowly losing its light.

"No way, what happened to this world?"

10