Chapter 2: New Life
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Demios pov

So, it's time for me to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I guess it is my time to go up to heaven. I've lived such a life, 15 years were all I got, would have been nice to have lived for a bit longer. A bit longer, huh? I deserved much, more right?

Nah Nah Nah, how is that allowed to run? I mean 90-year olds are begging for death, but I am dying at 15. Bloody fifteen! I don't want to die, man, I really don't want to die, I still got a lot of stuff I want to do.

Erm, Hmm, what did I want to achieve? That should be an issue right, was I just living like a mindless robot for 15 years. Just saying yes to whatever people told me to do. Am I really that empty? That should be a problem, right? Oh, what am I going to do?

Hold on, why am I panicking now? There's no point, I mean I'm dead. Wait if I'm dead am I just a live conscious or is my body still here? Or am I just sleeping? Maybe I am sleeping?

Well, if I am dead, I've always wanted to smile like one-piece characters when facing death (Will Of D). Goodbye world, you lost another great soul that has failed to accomplish anything. I mean I did win 100m once because all the fast people thought they should rebel against the teachers. Oh, the good times.

Hmm, what is that touching me? Does this happen to everyone in the afterlife? It's creepy, keep your hands off of me! Honestly, someone is touching me all over right now; I know that this has to be someone's hands. Feels kind of nice. It's so difficult to open my who the fuck told me to do the whole one-piece crap. I can barely see anything, where am I? A wooden cottage? What's that me? It looks like it is sucking up all the logs; I should turn my head to have a better look.

Hahahahaha

This is a joke, right! A black hole?! Are you serious right now? A freaking black hole!? That's the only way to describe that. It's getting difficult to breathe. I can't wait to tell my friends about this dream; they would probably be laughing their heads off about my imagination.

Ok, I know I am not dead, it's too lifelike to be one, there's an absolute stunner getting her vagina stretched and some black guy whose backside is covered in sweat. Am I lucid dreaming? Where the hell am I? All right, panicking is pointless. I really have to stop this habit of mine.

Let's try to grasp this situation. I'm in a room with a black hole above my head sucking up everything in sight except us, a couple seems to be preparing to take out a baby. I can barely even move my body correctly without feeling exhausted.

What is this? Why is there a blanket around my chest, Ether?

Oh, God! I want to go home. Why in the world does this have to happen to me? Fuck this shit! Reincarnation, I reincarnated, didn't I! Does it make fucking sense? How am I supposed to go through childhood again? I have to act and do goo goo gaa ga or makeup some weird crap! Wait am I dead or am I lucid dreaming? What in the world is going on? Why is the wood shaking? Are we having an earthquake? Did I cause this? Why is this man's back sweating so much?

Oh, it seems the baby's out.

Bolts of Lightning coming down, I give up. How great am I if I didn't die before? I am definitely dying now, black holes and now lightning bolts! Hmm, why is, does the baby have one grey eye and another blue? Does he heterochromia something, something…heterochromia iridium, well-done mate that's twenty marks for you.

Am I mistaken? That baby's blue eye is flashing weird colours at me; who put me here?

"Aweededefe!" Someone's mumbling to themselves, and I'm nearly 100 per cent sure it's not the woman giving birth,

I guess they don't speak English, as I can't understand a single word they are saying.
This is so stressful, damn I feel like my brain blew a fuse or two.

A purple bird just flew in the sky right now, what kind of bird is that? Why is it on fire? Isn't that fire heading straight at us? Man reincarnation and destruction all in one day. I've seriously done it now.

Oh, looks like another baby's out.

~~~~~
One year later

"Stop copying me!"

Outside of a stone-age village, a small, little hut with flowers planted on each side of the entrance, creating a serene atmosphere around the area.

It was the home to a family of eight if you count beasts, moving in recently about two months ago. The man of the house, Grey works alongside the other men of the village to go hunting for food and herbs. His brutish strength and charming smile key to his adaptation into the villages hunting squad.

Although it was uncomfortable for Grey to have to use large amounts of Orbis to alter his face. It was needed for the greater cause as many men in the stone village would have lost their wives the moment Grey revealed his handsome exterior. Although his family's alluring appearances in the village had many questioning if a charming smile could really get them such a perfect family. Especially the trio of brother's who looked nothing like their father.

"He must have adopted them as his children," or "Maybe she had them before him,"

Rumours of that nature spread quickly through by the local housewives and young couples.

The family staying outside the village rejected numerous advances from the village elders to move in. Still, Rose's bloodthirsty nature around ordinary people would have led to more lives being lives than Grey breaking relationships.

However, despite their innate issues, the family were popular to other villagers. To the point that they even managed to coax some elders into providing them with any intel regarding newcomers or changes to the town.

The family lived a relatively peaceful 2 months. The triplets born almost seven months ago surprised their parents with their efforts to walk at four months and their ability to speak simple words like "Mama, or Food."

But now, those boys are enjoying sprints in the back garden. All of them close to the height of a two-year-old toddler as they wore little bodysuits designed with their eye colours.

The oldest of the triplets Demios wore a gold bodysuit, Miko wore an ocean blue bodysuit, and the last-born Hyde wore a purple bodysuit. Sharing similar curls to their father, the brother's afros glistened under the radiant sun.

"Come on Miko it's easy, just copy Demios," Hyde laughed while suggesting to Miko.

"I know that already, but I am trying to put a twist to it, I think I can go faster if I move my body like this," Miko responded.

"Oh, what if you turn this way and move your body like this," Hyde said readjusting Miko's body shape.

Following Hyde's instructions, Miko sprinted and realised upon reaching the tree opposite their house "That's the way Demios did it!" His cheeks turning a bright red.

"Hahahaha I can't believe you fell for it," Hyde laughed rolling on the floor as he held his stomach.

Kicking Hyde out of embarrassment, Miko fell beside the injured Hyde and asked: "By the way, where is Demios?"

"Mum forced him to watch her cook since he tried to go into the village again," Hyde said, flashing his two teeth.

"Isn't that the thirteenth time, or was it fourteenth?" Miko muttered.

"Get inside now! If you don't bring your bottoms here right now ill..".

"Coming Mum,"

Meanwhile, Demios was sitting at the table, his face distorting from time to time as he grimaced at the situation before him, sneaking glances at his Uncle Black and Uncle Frey to his sides on the large dinner table.

Demios Pov

I've adapted too well way too well to this family. First of all, I have beast Uncles and an Aunty that watches us in the night. She just sits there on the branch like an owl watching us sleep, I almost had a heart attack when I first saw her under the moonlight. Her blue eyes closely resembled Miko's, but hers were even more ocean blue.

Learning their language didn't take too long as well. I mean my Uncle Frey would take us into a corner after dinner and have us recite thousands of words while writing on a notepad. He kept muttering something about "being rejected as a teacher of something" and that he was destined to teach us or some gibberish like that. To be honest, I haven't completely mastered it, but I get the gist of most of what they are saying for now.

I wonder how long we are going to stay here this time, I overheard my uncles talking about some people being after our lives for something my dad did.

I feel like I still lack a lot of information about this world and our circumstances, there's barely books in this house, and I can't seem to sneak out of this house without someone in this family bringing me back. Man, I feel so out of the loop, and the only one I can have a real conversation with is myself.

It's not like I can talk with those brothers of mine since they wouldn't understand what I am talking about? Argh, this is so frustrating.

*pop*

~~~

"Did you start overthinking again"? Rose said, laying out the cutlery "how many times do you do this to yourself you need to relax, or that big brain of yours blow on itself".

"Yeah yeah, I heard you the first time" Demios muttered before receiving a swift backhand to his head.

"Watch your tongue,"

"Sorry mum," Demios said, rubbing the back of his head.

"It looks like we came in at the right time. Boys bring in my spoils while I help your mum put the final touches to our dinner" Grey laughed, as he motioned for them to go to the front of the house.

"Alright, I'll leave everything to you, Mr Chef" Rose sighed, taking one last glance at her workstation.

"If we let you cook, there would be no food, "Grey thought while slicing carrots.

"What if they take it off Grey, "Rose said studiously watching Grey's movements.

"Oh, you're talking about that thing, they couldn't take it off if they wanted to, you should trust me a little bit more you know".

"I trust you, but you saw how their bodies looked,"

"Yeah, their bodies couldn't handle the Orbis flowing in them. So, they would have combusted and died,"

"Don't say it like that!"

"If I don't say it like this, I will start to get worried, you know. It's partially our fault that it happened, after all, I'm just glad the gem could be used as a mediator. Without it, I fear..."

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, it's because of that damn stone that hundreds are after us!"

"It's part of the reason, but it's not the whole reason" Grey smiled.

"Its,"

"Demios why are you standing there? Dad is waiting inside, you know" Hyde shouted.

*Ugh*

Punching Hyde in the stomach on reflex, Demios could feel his mum's presence behind him, his hairs to stand on edge.

"I'm sorry, sorry it was by accident" Demios pleaded. Carefully dropping the stringed beef in his hands.

Holding his brother's arm, Demios looked at his mother with reverent fear in his eyes while thinking "Please have mercy on me".

"Can somebody help me please, it's heavy!"

0