Chapter 6: Training (part 2)
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the living room, a blue-haired man stood confidently with attractive features, preparing a document file in front of three children sitting on a wooden bench.

Frey wore antique glasses, with a casual outfit to make him look more like a refined scholar as he wanted to impress the boys in both his appearance and intellect, showing them what a knowledgeable person would like in the future.

While the boys were wearing shorts and vests due to the lukewarm weather.

The sun setting in front of the group, Miko quietly asked "Uncle Frey, are you going to teach us how to scam people like Uncle Black?".

"Also, Uncle, why are you in your human form?" Hyde added his mood visibly down

Choking on his salvia, Frey struggled sternly stating," I am going to teach you guys more about this continent, but before that, can you tell me where you are?"

"On the outskirts of the Ouroboros kingdom, "Demios said calmly.

His eyebrows raised "Where are your manners? If you boys don't want to run up and down this mountain again tonight, treat your teachers with respect" Frey removed his glasses.

"I want to do that!" Hyde shouted before Frey shot him a menacing glare.

"Besides..."

Raising his hand up, Demios patted his shorts "My apologies sir, in simplistic terms our family is based outside of a mountain village named after a former escapee called Stone West. However, in broader terms, we are geographically placed near the outskirts of the Ouroboros kingdom, and only 20 to 35 kilometres away from the entrance of the kingdom," standing up with his chest raised high before bowing slightly as he finished his answer.

"Hmm, we can work on the tone, wording and manner, but the overall explanation was too rough, your bow did not allow you to be aware of any dangers that could happen. For example, as soon as your head lowered, I would've had easily been able to disrupt your circulation within 20 to 30 seconds,"

Waving his hands for Demios to sit down, Frey injected his Orbis unto his fingertips and drew a diagram of Demios's body bowing.

Pointing at areas where his circulation could have been stopped Frey continued "You need to remember to only bow for at most ten seconds and just enough that you meet the minimum requirement for a bow. There was also an issue with your hand placement, you kids should have your dominant hand around at your hip and your other hand at your heart in those seconds. I've seen countless leaders fall at because of these reasons,"

"Uncle!" Seeing Frey's stern expression "Ermm... Sir, why do we need to learn this again?" Hyde meekly asked while staring at the tree behind Frey.

"With your talents and appearance, you're bound to be in contact with numerous leaders, clans, armies, kingdoms and some other things that are considered very important," 

Adjusting his glasses, Frey smiled gently "The way you represent yourself to others will determine how they view you, and that will allow you to control the perspective they have of you. Leverage like that is invaluable in all relationships,"

"I don't quite agree with that logic, why shouldn't we be ourselves in front of other people? Also, what are the other important things?" Demios questioned.

Pulling Demios's raised arm, Hyde shouted "Demios, can you stop doing this every single lesson?"

Demios however, took a mere glance at his pleading brother before focusing his gaze on Frey "I insist on receiving answers,"

"*sigh* What a troublesome child, you are you can only take my word for it. Demios because without me teaching you, your death will come sooner than you think," Frey smiled coldly as he caressed Demios's curly locks gently before messing up his hair.

"*zzz*."

"Hey, that's not a real answer, what's up with all of you? Never giving me any proper answers. I have no care for riddles!" Demios pushed Frey's hand away as his thoughts spiralled "I've been probing gently for so long, and now that I'm it directly, all I get is these stupid riddles! How am I supposed to learn anything if they are withholding information from us,"

"Hold on was that a threat?!" Demios froze.

"*zzz*."

"If you have ears to hear, then you hear but if you can't then don't blame me," Frey laughed before facing the sleeping Miko. Grabbing Miko's ear, Frey paused for a moment before releasing an oppressive aura around the boys.

"Ow, Uncle! I'm awake! I'm awake!" Miko screamed, prying his Uncles hand from his ear.

Gnashing his teeth "Looks like you boys need to do some more running tonight" Seeing the change in reaction, all of the boys were sat in perfect posture, and their eyes shone in desperation, except for Hyde, who did the exact opposite of his brothers.

"Don't try to be good! Miko touch your toes and stand still, Demios invisible chair and Hyde one leg up and your left hand on your standing leg," Frey scoffed.

"Uncle, I can barely see what your writing?" Miko said, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Hmm, concentrate on my words then," Frey replied, "Now how many human kingdoms are in the eastern continent?"

"Five," Hyde answered, a smile forming on the corner of his lips.

"Good, and can anybody tell me their names?"

"Ouroboros kingdom" they all shouted in anguish.

"Plutus kingdom, Torino kingdom" Demios added quickly.

"Yama kingdom and Alabaster kingdom, "Miko replied before resting his body on the grass.

"Good, good" Frey nodded, crossing his arms "Now, can someone tell me the hierarchy the Ouroboros kingdom has in place?"

"Ugh, the Ouroboros kingdom operates with nine founding family elders and a king chosen within the people to make decisions for everyone else," Demios said slowly dropping to the floor as he noticed Frey's change in mood.

"And," Frey smiled while tapping his elbow.

"The nine founding families are in control of communications with other kingdoms, and only two of the families have a direct right to inherit the kingdom from the King," Hyde added copying his brothers.

"Shhh! That's supposed to be a secret but continue," Frey shivered excitedly; his tapping became more frequent.

Clenching his teeth, Demios continued: "The king is chosen from young and nurtured by the nine families to serve as a sacrificial lamb despite having the greatest potential amongst people,"

"Wrong! Commoners, they refer to their people as commoners and only the founding families have a status to represent the nine snakes," Reaching out for a battered notebook, Frey ushered the children back on the bench, sitting in between them.

"Look here, it clearly says that in various conversations, the nine families consider everyone else to be commoners that they can sacrifice to be reborn. It also says the with this rebirth they would be able to inherit their lost bloodlines" Frey hastily cried out.

"It's ok, we see it, Uncle, you weren't wrong," Miko said worriedly.

"I know right, I took the important bits from some clan elders," Frey nodded.

"Now a bonus question? What is the Ouroboros kingdom famous for?"

"Their military strength and the fact anyone who passes their test can join their army, even if they are only a kid," Hyde's eyes shone.

"To an extent, but they've only had a handful of child recruits in their armies", Frey replied calmly.

"Moreover,"

"What are bloodlines?" Demios asked

"Oh, Grey didn't tell you, huh, what terrible parenting," Frey laughed with all of them nodding dramatically.

"Well to start, you boys have three bloodlines that are completely different, and your bodies don't seem to have exploded due to that special medallion on your neck which your father sacrificed a lifetime to create," Frey explained.

"Wow, Unc..." but just as Hyde was about to speak his sentence, Frey continued.

"That's not all, it gets funny when your Father proposed his idea to our group at the time, they all laughed and told him that he got bitten by his wine again. Even after he showed numerous examples of how the product would be made and the materials, he would need. I'm straying from the subject matter now. Hmm, bloodlines where do I really start, oh did you know that the Alabaster kingdom has a fascinating Guardian's Will that came from the golden age."

"But," Demios interrupted.

"It only starts there; the Torino Kingdom has a similar protector being the ancient beast's Will, and this allows their people to have control over different water arts. The Yama kingdom is a kingdom heavily influenced by Buddhism, and this grants them a surprising connection with nature, I still haven't found out the real cause of this as of yet, but I never thought that after leaving the central continent, the eastern continent would be this interesting"

"Wait! Uncle," Miko yelled.

"I know what you're trying to say, it's mind-blowing right, that there is such a big world out there, I came from the western continent to the central continent only to end up in the eastern continent but let me finish it off with the Plutus kingdom. Although I don't know too much about the actual rulers, it's the place you have to visit, your actual blood uncle resides there with his family, and it's also the most powerful kingdom of all five kingdoms in the eastern continent. It also nearly controls all of the sects in near the central part of the eastern continent. Oh, I almost skipped over it the Yama kingdom is closest to the southern continent, so it's the southern kingdom in the eastern continent. The Torino kingdom is west, the Alabaster kingdom is North, and the Ouroboros kingdom is east." Frey rambled, stopping for a moment to replenish his dry mouth

"Uncle Frey, Black is stealing from you again!" Demios hurriedly said.

"What! Huh? That freaking perverted bastard!" Frey screamed.

Sprinting off into his room, Frey grabbed Black by his beak and rushed off into the distance, shouting insults at the Blackbird.

Sitting on the bench, the boys looked at each other then back at the place Frey was previously teaching. They then began to laugh loudly as they heard their Uncle Black scream in the distance. Tears began to form at the corner of their eyes as the insult match between the two Uncles continued.

"What do you guys want to do now?" Demios said calmly.

"I want to train," Hyde laughed.

"No, we can't do that, we need to improve our medical skills! Doctor first remember?" Miko shouted.

"Train,"

"Medicine,"

"Train,"

"Medicine,"

Charging at Miko, Hyde had managed to get on top of Miko using pinches to get him to submit. But Miko managed to flip Hyde over before bringing him into an anaconda lock.

Watching the two in confusion Demios thought "I could persuade them into assisting me in gathering information, but they would be more of an issue than the rest of my family. Train, learn, train and then rest that's all these guys know, there should be more to training our bodies. Hmm, what happened to Uncle Frey teaching us about Orbis?"

"I should probably stop them now "Demios mumbled as Hyde bit down on Miko's arm to break out of his hold.

"That hurt idiot!" Miko shouted, pushing Hyde.

"You nearly killed me!" Hyde refuted a vein showing on his forehead.

"Alright, you guys have had your fun. Lets... Wait, what did you guys want to do again?" Demios said.

"I want to train," Hyde said, pushing Miko.

"I want to help more people," Miko replied, pushing Hyde back.

"That's not what you said?" Hyde shouted, punching Miko.

"Yes, I did, "Miko refuted.

"Ok that's enough let's just go inside and eat, for now, you guys have been fighting too much as of late, we can review all that we've learned in our room, "Demios suggested walking away from the two.

Looking at their brother with confused expressions, Hyde said: "Demios is weird, right?"

"Very weird," Miko nodded.

Looking into each other's eyes, they then began to laugh loudly causing Demios to turn and glare at them as he mumbled: "I'm getting laughed at by kids, I'm getting called weird by two training addicts, what have I become?"

"Hey, Demios don't be upset!" Miko shouted, chasing after Demios.

"Wait for me too!" Hyde added following closely behind.

"Sigh, what a life I'm living, "Demios mumbled as he watched his two brothers chase and fight after him.

Night came, and the boys were currently watching the stars through their broken roof, which was caused by their Uncle black's sound waves. Closing their eyes to sleep, the boys began to sweat profusely and were frozen in place with their brows furrowed.

Grey was watching his children toss and turn while thinking about his various experiences in that situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Grey Pov

Aww, bittersweet memories I remember when I inherited mine, and that happened, I was so freaked out that ended up pissing my bed despite being 15. My bastard brother nearly killed himself, laughing at my embarrassing state. Speaking of piss, they better not do it on the bed or they will have to carry heavier weights during training tomorrow.

I remember seeing a grey eye in my dream it was so freaky like just an eye looking straight at you with a desert surrounding you. I think the scenery changed and I began to watch a mans life from beginning to end. He possessed a strange constitution and was bullied for his distinct features of having grey eyes by his dear siblings. He was regarded as a waste because he couldn't cultivate through Spirit power or True essence, so his Father ignored him. No, he completely erased his presence with only his mother to comfort him. The boy attempted to live a peaceful life until his 13th or 14th, where the only person who shielded and loved he died at the hands of his siblings for protecting him from harm. The boy changed immensely after his mother's death, walking on the path of revenge, his once bullied features awakened into the Heavenly Ghost eyes that were hidden in his bloodline, which was caused by the fusion of his constitution, and strange gem he swallowed.

He completely eradicated the clan killing off everyone and anyone who dared go against him. Losing his self-control in the process, the man was driven entirely by his emotions. I think that's all I can remember about his life. There were more strange dreams about people with the Heavenly Ghost eye bloodline, but they stopped when I turned twenty-five. I wonder which bloodline memory they are going to get. I am also quite interested in their reactions when I explain their bloodline.

0