Arc 1 Chapter 41 – Bro, can’t we solve this peacefully?!?
732 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Gyaah!” Noah yelped as he was abruptly tackled off his feet into the water.

He flailed about trying to get back on his feet and out of his assailant’s grasp. His long shirt floated up in the water. Levi’s arms found their way around Noah’s waist, his fingers sliding over supple, naked flesh.

A shiver ran through Noah, and his breath caught in his throat. Wherever those callused fingers touched, felt hot and itchy, yet the sensation wasn’t unpleasant. On the contrary, when they slid over Noah’s smooth skin, it felt stimulating. As if suddenly his senses became more acute, allowing him to feel every little thing more clearly.

Before Noah could regain his bearing, Levi’s arms pulled him out of the water, bringing him towards Levi’s face. He made picking up a nearly full-grown man look no different than plucking a radish.

As Levi’s face grew closer to his stomach, Noah got a very bad feeling…

…that a moment later proved to have been absolutely correct.

“Noooooo!!!!” a heartbreaking screech tore out of Noah’s throat as Levi demonstrated that indeed, he could blow very well.

It’s worth noting that when Noah had challenged Levi’s blowing skills, he had, of course, been thinking about getting the other to inflate the unicorn float. Not tickle the hell out of him by blowing on his belly!!!!

Not again!! What is it with his brother-in-law and tickling?!?

‘Bro, can't we solve this peacefully?!? Why must you use such a heavy hand?!?’ QAQ

Just like in the scene Levi had imagined moments prior, Noah writhed and thrashed, gasping for air, his white skin flushed until it looked as if one would be able to squeeze out blood with a single pinch.

Noah desperately tried to squirm out of Levi’s hold, to push Levi away, but since tickling was his weakness, his limbs had immediately turned into jelly. To Levi, those pushes and swats felt like coquettish caresses that only served to further incite his desire.

Levi’s “attack” was so “powerful” that in his “agony”, Noah didn’t even have the mental faculties to realize that his assailant was eating his tofu!

Levi’s arms had, at an unknown time, slid downwards to grant easier access to Noah’s belly. Downwards, where his hips and behind was. He very subtly held his baby up by his buttocks, cupping a very satisfying feel of those squishy round orbs.

The front wasn’t spared from the assault, either. While blowing air into his darling’s belly button, Levi’s lips had pressed upon the sensitive flesh of Noah’s stomach multiple times, leaving butterfly kisses.

But squirming in the water like a fish stuck in a net and nearly tickled to death, how would Noah even notice those subtle, gentle touches sneaking their way in between?

Seeing with the corner of his eye a black-faced Trey rushing in, Levi had no choice but to bring this “torture” session to its end. It was about time anyway, his already tightly stretched self-control was on the verge of snapping. He got to touch his baby’s soft waist, belly, and even his lovely buttocks. And his baby even responded positively to the touch.

Levi was a hair away from picking Noah up in a bridal hold and taking him to the bedroom upstairs to do unspeakable things between lovers. Yet no matter how crazy the craving drove him, that last shred of sanity had a tenacious will that wouldn’t be subdued. A bottom line that just couldn’t be crossed – no one was allowed to hurt his precious treasure. Not even him.

Thus Levi, very regretfully removed his face from his darling’s soft belly, savoring the feel of the smooth wet skin on his lips. Then he stopped Trey in his tracks with a burst of pressure and a cold warning look that clearly communicated ‘Don’t overstep your boundaries! Your young master is neither in danger nor asking your help! Stay put like a good little guard dog.’

Trey bit his lips, but no matter how much he hated to admit it, Levi was right. His duty as a bodyguard was to protect his employer, not to meddle in his employer’s personal affairs. If his employer wasn’t in danger and didn’t want his help, what right did he have to step in? He clenched his fists tightly, hating how powerless he felt. The person he liked was being touched everywhere, yet he could only stand there and watch with a bleeding heart.

Finally released from the torture, Noah slumped against Levi’s tall frame weakly, his boneless limbs completely unable to support themselves. Levi wrapped one arm around his waist, holding him up, so he wouldn't slide into the water like a dead fish.

Noah weakly gazed up at Levi, looking utterly wronged. His eyes were teary, his wet hair stuck to his forehead, and his lips wanted to pout but couldn’t because he was still breathing heavily through them.

Noah shot Levi an accusing look, ‘How could you do such a thing, dammit?!?’

Levi only smiled blissfully in response and proceeded to soothingly stroke Noah’s back, as if trying to placate a ruffled kitten, apologetically stroking down its fur. With his baby in his arms, what more could he ask for in life? ❤

…Alright, fine, there was still plenty to ask for. Such as getting into his baby’s pants. But while his lower half might feel dissatisfied, his heart was feeling rather content. Today’s haul was pretty good. He got to touch and even kiss his baby. He’d gotten enough of a down payment to last through the next period of sweet torture.

Levi even thought that this whole beach thing was a pretty great idea - the refraction of water made it hard to tell that his lower regions were overly excited.

Noah, however, stiffened in the other’s arms, feeling that this situation wasn’t quite right.

On the one hand, he didn’t dislike the closeness, on the contrary, his brother-in-law’s gentle hug was warm and cozy. And having his back stroked was rather comfortable. He didn’t mind getting physical with his brother-in-law; after all, Levi was the type of person who preferred to speak with his actions over words.

However, he was indignant! Very indignant! Because…

‘Bro, when will you stop treating me like a kid?!?’

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Have you ever seen an adult man blow on another man’s belly?!? This brother-in-law simply didn’t treat him, Noah, like an adult at all!!!

Blackie: ‘…oh, you want the adult treatment, do you? Hehe, don’t regret it later.’ (≖‿≖)

Levi: ‘Don’t you worry, baby. I’m on it! Definitely, one of these days, I’ll blow you the adult way.’ ?

Noah needed to correct this behavior! His brother-in-law couldn’t keep treating him as a child! How ridiculous would a grown man hugging and carrying around another grown man look in the eyes of others?!?

He must definitely push the other away firmly!

No, wait, what if he took it the wrong way? (っ °Д °;)っHe didn’t wish to hurt his brother-in-law’s feelings!

Blackie: ‘How can you worry that pushing him away will be taken the wrong way, and not worry he might take you NOT pushing him away the wrong way?!? Do you have brain damage?!?’

щ(゚Д゚щ)

Noah: ‘How could NOT pushing him away even be taken the wrong way??? We are both men, and he is marrying my sister next week!!!’

(ノ꒪Д꒪)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Blackie: ‘How?!? How?!?!? You know, how is a great question! HOW the fuck did you miss your brother-in-law’s shaft sticking out down below?!?’

Noah: ‘…How would I see it if it’s underwater?!?’ ○| ̄|_

In any case, Noah was fine enough to stand on his own now, so he lightly pushed himself out of Levi’s arms. Careful to not seem too eager nor too reluctant to get out of his arms.

However, just because Noah thought he struck a nice balance between the two didn’t mean others would feel the same. Levi, this brain-damaged fool, would have taken anything as the green light.

Baby too eager to get out of his arms? Must be feeling shy ❤

Baby not eager to get out of his arms? Ah, ah, his baby must like him too! He is so receptive to intimacy! ❤ So happy! (/≧▽≦)/ The day when he’ll get to fully eat his baby won’t be far now!

10